First Kiss!?!?!

Crazy In Love!!!

Chanyeol and Rayila closed the library after their finished searching their favorite books and checked them out themselves... now they are in the hallway when Rayila locked it completely as she puts the keys in her pocket as she walks besides Chanyeol... they know that they'll have to explain to their parents...

Chanyeol kept observing Rayila as his heart flutters every time he looks at her... Rayila is also falling for him when he decided to closed the gap between them two and Rayila looked at him and ever so gently Chanyeol leaned in and kisses her lips stealing her first kiss...

Rayila closes her eyes and enjoys the kiss when they pulled apart Chanyeol said " Rayila I may not know you completely but I want to try to make our relationship worth it so please will you be my girlfriend?" Rayila nods gently and walk together hand in hand...

Once outside Yunho was waiting for her as she looked she said " well Chanyeol thanks for letting me stay with you after school and thanks for the kiss I really liked it alot!" Chanyeol nods and hugs her when Yunho grips tighter on the wheel...

Rayila walks to the vehicle and looks back at Chanyeol and blowed a kiss to him as he pretended he catched it and shows her his heart... she smiles when she opens the door her father stared at her with a scary stare as she climbed inside...

Yunho clearly explained... once your a fraternal twin your suppose to come home TOGETHER... that's one thing that Rayila didn't do... she stayed and left Raiyla to go home by herself...

Yunho arrives and turns off the car and slams the car door as he gets inside making Rayila get out o f the car slowly as Yunho patiently waits for her as she closes the car door gently and heads inside while Yunho unbuckles his belt and Rayila knows he will spank her with it...

Yunho gets a good grip on it as he said " I don't want to have to this but pull your school skirt down and ohhh you might have to grip tight on the table cause you made me angry and my strength will be hard on you!" Rayila grips tight on the edge of the table when Yunho slapped her as she screamed at the contact of the belt...

Yunho did about 12 times before she lost her strength so he stopped and puts back on his belt and buckles it while Rayila stands up but has trouble as she tried to put back on her and skirt her began to bleed alot so she ignores it...

Raiyla comes out after her shower and looks downstairs... her fraternal twin sister is lying well sitting with her arms on the couch and crying... she goes immediately and she hugs her while cooeing her down when her mother arrives from shopping...

Nicole sees Raiyla and Rayila there when she asked " what's wrong with Rayila?" Rayila answered weakly " d-d-daddy s-s-s-sp-spanked m-m-me really hard!" Nicole had enough of Yunho's scolding so she settles this once and for all...

Nicole runs upstairs and sees Yunho there in his boxers when she yells " YUNHO YOU IDIOT WHY SPANK RAYILA WHEN SHE IS JUST 16 YEARS OLD AND YUNHO I TOO SAW HER AND I THINK SHE DESERVES TO BE HAPPY WITH HIM WHY CAN'  YOU-" Yunho says " that will make me more angrier so please don't let her!" Nicole shakes her head and leaves the room Yunho will have to face it...

Next day at school...

Chanyeol was in his class when he notices that Rayila isn't in class so he wondered why... after the bell rang he finds Raiyla and goes to her and asks " hey you where is Rayila?" Raiyla said " excuse me but my name is Raiyla not 'hey you' and who are you?" Chanyeol said " my name is Park Chanyeol boyfriend of Rayila now where is she?"...

Raiyla answered " well I'll tell you but keep it as a secret cause my dad told me so please don't let anyone know besides you!" Chanyeol nods as she continues " my sister got transferred to Beijing China to finish her junior year and maybe live there for her senior there as well instead of her here...!" Chanyeol asked " is there a way for me to do that as well?" Raiyla said " yeah I'll do it for you if you want my dad showed me how and I know how to transfer you so hurry get your stuff and meet me at the airport...!"...

At the Parks home...

Chanyeol was packing his stuff up when his sister Kiera showed up and asked " where are you going?" Chanyeol said " Kiera I'm transferring school I'm going to Beijing China to finish my senior year there!" Kiera just moved to the side letting him go as her mother didn't even asked him so she ignores as she goes back to what she was doing...

Chanyeol quickly loads his car and gets in and goes off to the airport when he saw Raiyla there with his transfer papers as she said " ok Chanyeol right? Ok here is your transfer papers and please take care of my sister!" So Chanyeol grabs them and runs to the plane which Raiyla already paid for...

Chanyeol sits in a window and waves goodbye to Raiyla as the plane departs as she heads back home... Chanyeol is nervous and his blood began to rush rapidly through his veins as he steadies his breath...

Soon Chanyeol arrives at Beijing China as he directed one of the taxi driver to get him to the school as the taxi driver nods and drives him there... they arrive and Chanyeol swore he saw Rayila... sure enough he saw her but with some guy that she is hugging and Chanyeol's heart began crashing down into shattered pieces...

Rayila laughs and heads inside the building when Chanyeol follows behind... the school was so big and there is alot of space inside while Chanyeol heads to the principal office when he entered the principal said " oh Mr. Park I was waiting for you so what can I do for you?" Chanyeol hands his transfer paper to the principal...

The principal scans through as the principal said " ok Chanyeol here is your new schedule and I'll have Rayila show you around and your her new roommate so she doesn't have one but your her first so welcome!" Chanyeol swore that his hands began sweating and he's trying so hard not to jump for joy...

The principal walked him to where Rayila is as the principal knocked on the door when the teacher opens the door letting the principal in and Chanyeol... the principal said " ok everyone please welcome Park Chanyeol he'll be Rayila's first roommate so please be nice!"...

The teacher pointed to an empty seat behind Rayila and her 'so called' boyfriend as he sat down setting his stuff down... just like the first day when they met eye to eye they made each other notes so Chanyeol made one to her so he tapped her shoulder and gave her the note as she grabs it...

Rayila opens it as it read " Rayila, I know your mad at me for transferring but I had help from your nice sister Raiyla who managed to get me here and if we are over then I don't want to interfere with it so I'll leave you to it... from Chanyeol" Rayila teared up but when the bell rang Chanyeol went out of the classroom and heads to his locker... but what made Chanyeol turn around he saw her there...

Rayila's POV 

I don't want anyone else besides HIM... Chanyeol is my first love and only love... I had my first kiss with him before my dad transferred me here so I need to tell him that our relationship still lives and I want to love him now that I've been waiting for this moment...

I want to tell him those three words I've been keeping for so long and now that moment came I want to tell him so badly!...

End of Rayila's POV 

Rayila finds him and taps his back making him turn and she kisses him quickly wrapping her arms around his neck pulling herself closer as they enjoyed their second kiss... Rayila cried as they were kissing... once they pulled away Chanyeol said " Rayila I know that you miss me and to tell you-" Rayila said " shhh Chanyeol I want to say outloud these two words in front of everyone I LOVE YOU CHANNIE!" Chanyeol said " repeat it!"...

Rayila said " I love you!" Chanyeol says " no the whole thing!" She blushed as she said " I love you Channie!" Chanyeol kissed her wrapping his arms around her waist not letting her go... Chanyeol wanted this so bad... Rayila quickly leads Chanyeol to a room where they will now share what they will now have for each other... LOVE...

will it happen?