Raiyla's Dream Come True!

Crazy In Love!!!

The building was filled with so many EXO-Ls and they head first to the consessions stands trying every food that's there before the concert starts... then they saw one of the members of EXO standing at the one of the consession stands Rayila knows its none other than EXO's leader Suho who is buying s something to eat so that they won't faint or get tired so he buys 8 water bottles and 12lbs of each food (if you had many members that's how many you need to feed 8 hungry stomachs)... Raiyla wants to ask Suho but is very nervous so Rayila does the honor as she taps Suho's shoulder earning his attention and ask " Suho my sister wants to ask you if you kindly be her boyfriend?" Suho asks " where is your sister?" Rayila says " is that she was nervous asking this kind of question!" Suho comes closer to her ear just in time to see Chanyeol standing there as Suho whispered " this is something you should know about... I really love your sister and I'll take yes as an answer I really love her alot!"...

Rayila says " I'll tell her that then so I'll go and find her and tell her what you just told me!" then Chanyeol comes and hugs his girlfriend then he kisses her forehead and says " I love you!" she nods and kept hugging him... Rayila needs to find her sister before she gets lost completely... so Chanyeol goes back and Rayila runs to find her lost sister... 12 minutes passed by and she finds her in nearby bathroom... Rayila said " sis we need to go the concert starts in 5 minutes so please come out or we will miss everything!" so Raiyla comes out and hugs her sister as they head inside the stadium that's getting filled every second so they head down to the VIP section and looked at their numbers matching the VIP numbers...

Rayila found her seat and sat down while her sister has the seat next to her so she sits down when Rayila said " Raiyla... Suho said he loves you as well and he told me he wants to be your boyfriend and he also said that he really loves you alot and takes your answer as a yes so from now on sister we're going to be stuck with them pretty much..!" but one problem... Yunho... their father... how will they face him and how will they tell him that Chanyeol and Suho are their boyfriends... so with much anticipation but for now enjoy the show so they get their lightsticks out and turned them on and followed the crowd by waving it left and right...

The lights dimmed and the doors closed and soon the screen showed a little advertistment which it was the members showing their powers as the crowd cheered for their favorite ones... then the screen turned off and slid apart and the boys came out while the crowd goes wild... first song they did was " Growl" then after that one was " WOLF" then one of the members said " who is the lucky fan from any section to sing with us in a karaoke for both of our songs " Lucky and XOXO!" so they put all of the section numbers in a bowl and mixed them up as Suho picked a number from the VIP section as he read the number " 13" so Raiyla looked at her number and it matched... she had the number 13 so she raises her number and all of them looked and cheered as the security guard led her to the stage...

Chanyeol picked one more and the number was also from the VIP section so he said " the number is 12!" Rayila had the number 12 so she raised her number and the other security guard led her to the stage... both girls were backstage waiting as Suho and Chanyeol offered their hands to them as they grab them bringing them to the stage as Suho asked Raiyla " are you ready to sing with me our song XOXO?" Raiyla nods as the song started as she sang releasing her beautiful voice she had and surely Suho fell in love with her even deeper... then it was Rayila's turn with Chanyeol and soon " Lucky" began playing and Rayila had the most beautiful voice and Chanyeol immediately fell more in love with her...

After their karaoke the girls were taking back to their seats and the boys sang " Don't Go" as the crowd sang with them then the song ended as their song " Peter Pan" played getting bags filled with balls signed by them as Chanyeol spotted Rayila and Raiyla he brought Suho and gave them the balls to them as they kept singing as Sehun stopped making them freeze as he heads to Baekhyun bringing him to Chanyeol making him kiss him as they hug each other and soon Sehun snapped his fingers and the music resumed... Rayila knows that Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the couple shippers... BaekYeol is their couple name... Rayila finds them cute when they bicker with each other...

Soon te concert ended when the people started to leave when Rayila and Raiyla saw them going in their dressing room... as they were heading out the door the security guards took them and led them to where EXO were as one of them knocked on the door when DO opened it as the girls entered frozen in their spots... Chanyeol stands up and goes by Rayila and interwines his hand in hers making the members shocked when Kai asked " Chanyeol hyung is she your girlfriend?" he nods as Suho makes an announcement " my members I also have someone in my heart that I can't believe that she has a beautiful voice and I would love to ask her personally now that she's here... Raiyla would you be my girlfriend?"... Raiyla nods quickly as Suho finally lands his lips on her stealing her first kiss...

Raiyla thought she was still dreaming but no she is not she has Suho now kissing her and she fluttered her eyes closed enjoying Suho's lips on her... as they parted the members were kind of shocked as Chen said " ok we've seen you both kiss now its time for all of us to leave and head home so Suho hyung we need to go now!" so Suho said " me and Chanyeol will take you both on a date and soon prove to your father that we will be the ones to take care of you from now and on!" gladly that Suho said that because they had enough of their father being overprotected of them so they don't have any problems with their mom so she will definitely let them...

Raiyla and Rayila walk home since thier home isn't that far so they walk in the darkness when a man saw them walking alone as he closes the space as he runs making them look as they began to run home but the man was even faster he grabs them both by their shirts and drags them to his house as they fought but no avail... the girls are being kidnapped and there is no one to save them... at home Yunho and Nicole were patiently waiting for them but they didn't arrive when Nicole said " Yunho darling I'm scared... what if something happens to them what we will do?" Yunho says " honey they will arrive soon we don't live that far so they must be close by I bet!" the phone rang as Nicole hurried and answered but a man's voice was heard as he spoke " Nicole Jung wife of Yunho Jung I have your daughters here and if you want them alive then follow my instructions don't tell the police or i will hurt one of your daughters or maybe end both of their lives so pay attention!" NIcole listened when Yunho appeared looking at what she's writing...

Nicole hangs up and looks at Yunho saying " this man has our daughters and he told me not to call the police or else he will kill them both... so work with me Yunho and let's bring back our daughters save and sound!" Yunho and Nicole followed the destination to where the girls would be tied to so they head there and soon Nicole saw Raiyla tied to a tree when Yunho saw Rayila tied to a branch that's 4 meters high and about to snap anytime soon... the branch couldn't hold on and snapped sending Rayila down to the ground and was knocked out when Yunho climbed down and hurried to her and carried her to the hospital as Nicole managed to untie Raiyla as they head off...

will Rayila be alright or will she lose her memory?