Eight

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Jisoo walking towards the living room, only to meet with the sight of Jennie kisses HaeYoung cheek. While Lisa sitting in the couch, Rose walks out from the kitchen. HaeYoung already in her office attire, 'since when she got those with her ?' Jisoo thought.
 "oh Jisoo unnie." Haeyoung let go of Jennie's embrace and walked toward her. Before hugging her in her arms,
 "I miss you Jisoo unnie." Jisoo heart beat faster at the younger gesture. It's still feel the same, the warm embrace. Jisoo smiling before tightened her hold on HaeYoung's shoulder.
 "as much as you two look cute, but HaeYoung need to get ready for her work." Jennie take HaeYoung's black coat beside Lisa. Jisoo unwillingly let go of her hug, her eyebrows furrowed at Jennie. Rose looked at the sight, how the temperature changed in a second.
 "I have a few minutes to spare, jennie. I missed Jisoo unnie."
 "no, you should go now baby." Jennie kissed HaeYoung lips, the younger just taken aback with Jennie's behavior. She think Her unnie wouldn't actually kissing her infront of the other, let alone on the lips.
 "she said that she has time." Jisoo added.
 "she's gonna be late." Jennie and Jisoo practically glaring at each other. Rose furrowed, confused at the two older antics.
 "what drama I've been watching right now ?" Lisa exclaimed full of joke, but immediately stopped when no response from the olders.
 "Jisoo unnie, didn't you have a MC schedule ?" Rose finally break the ice. Her leader look at her,
 "oh. right. We always have time Haeyoung-ah. See you." Jisoo winked at HaeYoung, successfully making Jennie glared at her. She then leave them, walking to her own room. A minute later, HaeYoung decided to go to her office.

 

 Jennie entering her room, she let out an heavy sigh. She was really angry, too angry that she almost snapped at Jisoo if Rose didn't stop them.
 "How can she do that ? She know how much I love Haeyoung." but her mind instantly thought of last night, her face hardened.


*
 HaeYoung really want to met jisoo and Jennie said that her leader was tired. But HaeYoung still persistent about meeting Jisoo,
 "okay baby. I call her for you. If she get mad it's your fault." HaeYoung smile grew wider as she nodded her head. Jennie feel how warm her heart at the sight.
 When she reached Jisoo's room, she stopped her hand from knocked it when she heard a low sounds of crying from inside.
 "I'll try to forget this long time feelings for you, Haeyoung-ah." Jennie immediately shut with her hands, don't believe what she heard. A few second silence, she just don't know how to react. It's barely just a whisper, but why it's feels like Jisoo had shouting at her.
 "I know better that I can't. It's really selfish, but why I'm the only one who's going to feel all the pain. I'm tired of waiting, I'll do anything. You should be with me instead of her." she wish that she didn't hear it, but why it's feels hurts ? They spend the years together, She really loves Jisoo like her own sister. But why it's has to be like this ?

---=*=-----

 

 Jennie at the kitchen, looking for Rose. And there's the girl, eating with Lisa.
 "Chaeng, did you see my journal ?"
 "what journal, unnie ?"
 "the one that I keep on my drawer, at the bedside." Rose suddenly realized it
 "oh, HaeYoung's journal ?" Jennie nodded, but confused at the same time.
 "how did you know it HaeYoung's ?" she looked at sight of Rose fidgeting.
 "um, I'm sorry unnie. But we kinda read it. I'm really sorry."
 " 'we' ? You know it was privacy right ?" the two nodded their head at Jennie,
 "we just got really worried that you already forgot about HaeYoung when you started to date Hanbin. And HaeYoung would hurt when she comes back, but Rose show us the journal. did you read all the pages ? Please understand unnie, we are really sorry." Lisa lowered her head, feeling really sorry. Jennie was just blinking rapidly, her heart instantly hurt at the thought that she almost ditched HaeYoung.
 "I already read all the pages. all through those years of waiting for her, I read it without even following the rules. I read it all in one night, every night. Till I met him, who looks just like her. I think I was getting crazy for missing her too much, he doesn't even have those beautiful eyes like HaeYoung's." Jennie started to sobbing uncontrollably. Her heart hurts, she can't imagine years without having Haeyoung once again. Lisa come to hug her, trying to soothing her. Rose just stand there, looking at the two. Her mind  filled with thoughts, she can't even help herself.
 "we placed the journal right in the place where it was. Right Lisa ?" the maknae just nodded.
 "I can't find it there."
 "maybe Jisoo unnie know." Jennie immediately looked at Rose.

 

 So when Jisoo entered the dorm, Jennie walked at her.
 "Jisoo-ya, did you know where's my journal ?" Jennie trying hard not to being hars. She can't let the youngers know about what's going on between them, heck she doesn't even know if Jisoo know that she heard her crying. The thought just making Jennie mad, her emotions are fighting for dominance.
 "um no ? I don't know." jisoo shrugged her shoulders. "I'm really tired, l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter