One

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The sky is bright. Too bright till it make her squint her blue-grey eyes a little. Adjusting her rounded glasses and lowering her black hat, She continue her step. The street isn't as crowd as usual, the winter almost h4ere so the temperature is a bit cold. She should've just stay at her apartment for this weather, drowning her self at the comfortable blanket. But she do that almost everyday in this week, so not this day too.

 Her phone buzzed in her coat, taking it out before stopping her step. A frown appearing on her face.

 "hey,  where are you ? " the voice came almost immediately when she pick up the call.

 "uhh.. I'm having a walk. "

 The line went dead in a few second. But she can hear the other sounds from the line.

 What happened ? Are they arguing or what.

 "Lis,,wha.."

 "come here, I think something happened  to Jennie unnie. " she sounded unsure.

 But wait, did she say Jennie ??? 

 "what happen to her ??? " worry is filling her up at this point.

 "we don't know, she came home from dinner with her mom an... "

 she didn't even need to finish the sentence that coming from the other line as she continue her step,  faster this time. Or run.

 

 

The blackpink dorm is in a mess. jisoo keeps on walking towards the front door and back then go and back again. Lisa is on her phone looked panic. Rose -teary eyed- is knocking on the door of the quiet Jennie, but have nothing.

 "Yah, Lisa have you call Young already ? Why the hell she isn't coming yet." frustrated, Jisoo sat up only to stand again.

 "I called her already unnie, I think she's on the way. " Lisa then looked at Rose,  only to sigh at the sight of the girl almost crying.

 Well, Chaeng is the soft hearted person ever. She's crying at everything, don't touch her.

 "listen, if she didn't come soon,  I'm kicking her . Till she can't wal....." Jisoo's words were cut by the sound of their bell rings.

 Looking at her two members, before stromed to the front door.  she didn't even wasting her time to open the door,  showing the girl they've been waiting for.

 "ohmygod,, you're finally here."

 

 Jisoo dragged the new girl in before kicking the door shut. Lisa come almost immediately.

 "you, go and talk with Jennie unnie."

 almost begged, Lisa pushing the poor girl towards Jennie's room. Rose looked like the hope is coming for her.

 "what happened to Jennie unnie ?" the girl finally spoke. Looking worried.

 The member stop their frantic mode before looking at each other.

 "she didn't go out since last night, and she's been quiet. but we hear she's crying this morning." Rose explain it to the girl while the two other nodded their head.

 HaeYoung, with worry still stuck at her face, looking at the door of Jennie's room. 

 "I'll talk to her Unnies, don't worry." Giving them a reassuring smile before walking toward the door, knocking it.

 

 "Unnie, it's me Young. Open the door please ? "

 but silence is the one that answering her. Looked at her back, the three girls is watching her with anticipation.

 "Unnie ? " giving the door another knock, 

 "GO AWAY !!! " the screaming coming from inside, startling the four.

 Lisa immediately hiding behind Rose.

 HaeYoung is scared,  But the sound of crying and something break from inside makes her even more scared. Scared of Jennie may get hurt. She opened the door forcefully, showing the sight of the room in a mess and stuff were all over the floor.

 And there's Jennie, still in her dress from last night.

 "WHY ARE YOU  HERE ????? GET OUT !!! " she scream between her sob.

 HaeYoung, she have been with Jennie for God-knows-When but she's never seen the older girl at this state. Hurt and stressed. The Jennie she knows is always full of self control and smile, all the positive things is surrounded her. But now,  it seems like it all are disappearing into thin air. She can't help but felling her heart hurt at the sight.

 "ARE YOU DEAF???  I SAID GO AWAY ?!!!" Jennie screaming once again.

 but rather than go away, HaeYoung stepped closer to her instead. She didn't even care Jennie is starting to throw things at her.

 Gasps were heard from the three girl behind. Scared HaeYoung might get hurts. But HaeYoung don't give a about that. Seeing her unnie like that really makes  her down, thinking she can't even take care of her unnie.

 Jennie's stare hardened. HaeYoung is close enough so she hold Jennie's red hands, stopping her from throwing things. The older girl trying to break free but HaeYoung is stronger than her. Their eyes meet in a battle sight. HaeYoung stare is tense more than before. 

 "Stop this Unnie. " HaeYoung's voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter