Two

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Everything is the same, but not for Jennie. Ever since the event with Haeyoung a few days ago, she's been stressed out about her feelings towards the younger. She keeps on telling herself that she doesn't like HaeYoung. But heck, the certain Park are running inside her head like a broken record. no matter how much she trying not to think about it. It became even worse when Lisa was there, being all clingy towards HaeYoung. She have to fight the urge to kill her younger member for being too close to HaeYoung. And oh God, what was that ?  Jennie is jealous. Obviously. There's no way she can stop it.

--=*=---

 Today, they're having a schedule at music show. And it just ended a few minutes ago. They're preparing to leave. Jennie was checking her phone, waiting for HaeYoung to send her message. Normally, the younger would be sending her message everytime she's having a schedule. But not today though, they're having a fight last night. Or it just her ? It's started when Lisa want to sleep with HaeYoung, and HaeYoung not knowing the situation, said yes. So Jennie being Jealous, started to give the certain Park a cold shoulder. Till now.
 "ugh,, I swear where this stupid girl go. How can She didn't even message me ?? " the others give her a look but she's too busy to notice them.
 Walked towards the parking lot, fans cheering are heard. Their Blink are there to greet  them. And so the member waving their hands at the fans. It such a blessing, having those peoples who cheering for them, giving them a lot of love. Rose felling emotional as always, waving to the fans with teary eyes, but  smiling widely. Jisoo is walking closer at them,
 "did you all already having breakfast and lunch ?" The fans are all nodded. She gave them a thumbs up, making all the fans giggles. Lisa and Jennie are busy taking pictures of the fans. The two always do this, jenlisa thing maybe. Forgetting the storm in her heart, Jennie waving her hand towards the fans. Showing her infamous gummy smile. Meeting the fans can always make her forget all the problems. She felt really thankful. Their manager unnie come, opening the car door.
 "girls, it's time to go back. Get in." making them pouting. The fans make an 'aww' sounds before waving to the idols. Wishing them a good day and all. When the car rode, they all still vawing at the fans. What a cutie.

 HaeYoung stare at the car rode away, with a smile still pressed at her lips.
 "how precious." taking her camera at her eye level, looking at the bunch of photos she's been take. Jennie's photos.
 Making her way home, Haeyoung looking at her buzzing phone. She just received a message.

From : Jendeukie
 
 Stupid. Idiot.

 HaeYoung frown at the text
 "what have I do ? " ruffling her hair,  before making her way towards her apartment door. Only to stop when she catch a glimpse of a man standing in front of her door, called her. She's looking at her surroundings, they're the only one here. So the man really calling for her.
 "are you Park HaeYoung ? The one who's send the proposal at our office ?" the man sounded unsure. The girl infront of his is wearing all black. So he's a little bit unsure. This girl doesn't even look like someone who would work at his office. Definitely not. Even her face are look like she just a mere high school student. Is this the right person ? His train of thought were cut by a gasp from the girl. 
 "are you from the United Nations office in Seoul ?? Business department ? I'm Park HaeYoung." the man nodded his head,  amused by the girl antics. Although he's unsure about the girl, but followed her anyway.
 Opening her door,  HaeYoung lead her guests way towards her only couch. Her apartment is small, so no living room. Just a room with a table and one couch and a TV. At the right side are her small kitchen. And one bedroom and bathroom. No one comes here anyway.
 "did you want a drink sir ? "
 "no, it's okay. I just want to give you this. " the man looked at her before handing her some papers that he's been carrying. HaeYoung just staring at the papers, confused. Before she even questioned it, the man cut her.
 "your proposal are quite entertaining for the head department. So He said yes. You're have 4 days to decide this. This is a big opportunity, but we gave you time to prepare yourself. Read that file, before signed it. You need to send it to the office tomorrow." with that the man leave her after giving her a handshake. She just nodded, not sure how to take it all or how to act. Should she be happy or..maybe sad ? It was her dream.

--=*=----


 Waking up to the sound of her door being knocked, Jennie let out a grunt. Looking at the table beside her bed, her clock showing 10:23 Am. She's a morning person, but not today.
 "am I that tired ?" checking her phone,  but there's not even a single text from HaeYoung. Seriously ? She thought. a knock once again are heard. With a small whinne, she walk towards the door. She opened it only to meet with Lisa's pouting face. What is this again ?

 "Unnie~ I'm bored. Let's go out." still pouting, Lisa take her hand only to shake it.
 "go with Jis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter