Ten

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 HaeYoung feel like the sky is falling apart, hitting her right in the heart. She can't even tell if her heart still beating, just how much it's break. Just a slight sight of Jennie's crying, she feels like all the air is taken away from her, she can't breathe. It's all her fault, there's no way she can forget how she broke Jennie's heart once again. She should have control herself that night, Now she can't even met Jennie. Not because she's afraid of the older fuming in anger, she'll let Jennie killing her if that's can heal all the pain. she tried to met Jennie, but whenever she goes in their dorm, no ones opened the door for her. Served her right, now she missed the older real bad.  All the pain inside her heart and the longing for the older messing with her mind, slowly taking all the sanity in her life. She only need Jennie in her life to keep her sane.

 The door opened wide, startled the tired HaeYoung. She looks up at the man walking closer to her, she released a heavy breath.
 "the meeting already done..."
 "and you failed once again ! What's wrong with you ??"
 "the project isn't for me..."
 "no, you're good at it. The first one maybe just a simple mistake, but this time is not really you." Haeyoung message her head, looking at the furious  man in front of her.
 "just let it go."
 "what ? You can just said that, your name exactly on every bussiness news. Are you want to throw it away just like that ?"
 "I don't care about it, Sunbae." the man looking at her like she's an alien,
 "your new company need this project, just one more time and you can stand on your own." HaeYoung's head throbbing at the thought of 'new company', Jennie's future. it almost make her wall breaking, pushing her to the limit. Forcing her to go and crying her heart out, simply reminds her of how stupid she can be. "the organization in London would have know too." the man added once again.

 "please just leave me alone Mr. Lee." her senior looking at her, taken aback at her cold reply. Despite all the things that happened, she want to go straight at a cliff and jump. She can't do this anymore.

 


 Entering her dark apartment, she walked past at her room. She didn't even wasting her time to turn up the light, she feels drained from all the problems that happened. She threw her bag to the bed and proceeded to take off her blazer, drop it on the floor. Just like her mind, Her room simply in a mess. And she doesn't even care, because of her stupidity no Jennie to fix all the mess. Is Jennie her clean up team ? No, she take Haeyoung away from all the mess that comes in her way. Did HaeYoung already said that she miss Jennie, at the point of she might go insane if she doesn't see her ? She is. The six years in London can't even compare to this.


 HaeYoung opened her working room, just like her bedroom but the only thing that laying on the floor is the bottle of alcohol. She walks in with her foot often stepped on the bottles, she kicked it instead. She didn't even spare a glance at the broken pieces of the bottle, stepped on it without thinking. No sight of grimaced in her face, as the blood slowly run out from her toes, spreading in the white floor of her working room. she doesn't feel it, It's like her heart already lost it sense to feel. It is.
 "there you are." she picked up the picture on the table, there's Jennie smiling widely at the camera. HaeYoung tears started to fall, she doesn't even trying to stop it.
 "I'm sorry." 
and she drowned her self to the alcohol once again, like the sleepless night before and night before it and night before it again. Wishing all the pain to go away even just a second, but it's look like wishing for the star in the night sky to go down for you.

 

--=*=----


 As for Jennie, she just locked herself in her room all day. She wasn't even going to eat if Lisa wasn't there to ask her while crying. She can't bring herself to face Jisoo, she can't bear to hate the older. The feeling is killing her, she want to go and confronted her leader but the sight of HaeYoung who trying to save Jisoo is enough to stop her. It's really confusing, and all she does is crying inside her room. Don't know what to do or act, but her heart broken. It's feel really hurt, how can this happen anyway. She still loves Haeyoung but She ended up hating her, because she can't hate Jisoo. No matter how much the older girl hurt her, she will never bring herself to hate the girl. This is nonsense.

 

 Jennie wake up at middle of the night, thinking no one would be awake at this hour. But she was wrong when she caught a glimpse of someone sitting on the kitchen, walking closer and it's Jisoo. But too late to go back when she heard her name being called, she stopped at her tracks.
 "Jendeuk, let's talk." it comes like a whisper but the silence of the kitchen make it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter