Five

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 It's already afternoon when Jennie finally woke up. her body feels like it doesn't have bones. Looking at her side, it's empty. The memories from Last night come, smashing her heart into pieces. Like a broken record playing inside her head, HaeYoung gestures filled her. HaeYoung's soft touch, her delicate kiss, her sweet words, even her sweet scent. Jennie feel like she's going to explode. She misses the younger already, but she knew her HaeYoung wasn't here anymore. How can she supposed to live without Haeyoung beside her now ?
Hugging her body tightly, All she can do is crying her heart out. But after a few minutes she can't help herself, she doubted HaeYoung is leaving her. Rushing towards her door before opening it harshly, she walked fast at the living room. Her stare frantically running around the room, looking for HaeYoung presence. Her members looking at her worried,
 "Jennie unnie." Rose full of concern. Her unnie really in a mess, and she never looked like that before.
 "where's HaeYoung ?? My HaeYoung ??" Jennie practically unstable right now. Rose come and hug her, trying to calm her unnie down. Jisoo and Lisa looked at the scene in front of them, Rose is crying with Jennie. When you ask HaeYoung who is she love the most, Rose will be at the second place.
 "unnie, she's already go." Lisa walking closer at the two crying girls, before hugging them. HaeYoung is her friend too, she growing up with the Park since her training. Just like a sister, HaeYoung make sure she's not feeling alone at Korea. So when HaeYoung told them she's leaving, Lisa is mad. Jisoo not even feeling better, HaeYoung is her stress reliever. The younger playful personality give her some strength.

What will they do now ?

--=*=---


 Jennie looking at the box in front of her, Haeyoung leave it for her. She supposed to open it a week's ago, but she can't feel the strength to open it. It's like HaeYoung is leaving and take Jennie's strength with her.
 The week has been a whole hell for Jennie. She keeps on looking for HaeYoung's presences, telling herself that HaeYoung isn't leaving her. But the answers will be still the same as the days passed, HaeYoung is gone. She missed the younger real bad, at the point where she can't even focus on anything but the younger. But she knew that her life must go on.

 She opened the box slowly, there's a camera and a journal in it. Taking the camera out, she placed it beside her on the bed. She then grabbed the journal, reading the cover.

 'My heart'

Jennie looked at the edge of the book, 2190 pages. She then opening it. Her tears come in an instant. There's a picture, taken at the moment when they're meet again after she come back from New Zealand. But it's not what makes her cry, the message at the below did.

 I finally meet you again. at this moment, I missed you too much at the point where I think I'm going to die if I didn't meet you today.

Jennie hugged the journal tightly, like it was Haeyoung.

--=*=--

 The journal help Jennie alot. Everyday, she's going to open a single page of the journal. Each page is filled with a picture of herself with a heartfelt note that never fails to make her cry but feel warm at the same time, like she's been hugged by HaeYoung. She know the journal meant to be opened everyday till HaeYoung comeback to her. Her mom never ask to leave her idol life at their weekly dinner anymore. Jennie is happy but feeling sad at the same time. Her dreams is the cause of why HaeYoung leaving her.
 There's no a single night without Jennie's regrets. she should've hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter