Eleven

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jennie closed her room slowly, make sure it didn't cause any sound. She doesn't want HaeYoung to wake up from her sleep. She met with Rose's concerned face, Lisa and Jisoo just stand there. Their head hung down, Looking at the floor.
 "is Haeyoung okay ?" but instead of answering her question, Jennie looked behind her instead.
 "how it's supposed to be like this ?"
 "unnie ..." Lisa didn't even finish her sentence when Jennie suddenly raised her hand, her puffy eyes staring at her maknae. Her eyes maybe hurt from crying too much, but she had to settle the things out.
 "no, what should I do now ?" her stare then at Jisoo, who fidgeting behind Rose . She released a deep breath, "Jisoo-ya, I don't want to hate you. I love you just like I love Chaeyoung and Lisa, you're all my sisters. But no matter how much I love you and my dreams, still, All I want is HaeYoung. Seeing our situation right now, should I just leave ? You all can continue without me." her members shoot her a stare, taken aback with her statement.
 "no, you can't leave." Jisoo finally got her courage to speak, feeling really scared of Jennie may leave them and it's because of her.
 "if it wasn't me, then it's going to be Haeyoung. And I don't think I can go on without her." these things are going through her mind, hurting her heart real bad.
 "unnie, I'm sorry. Please don't leave us." Rose started to cry, Lisa is there fighting back her tears. Why they are like this ?
 Jisoo look at Jennie's state, she's broken and thinking it was her fault successfully made her heart stumbled into a deep hole. Where's her heart ? She looks at Rose and Lisa, they're not far from Jennie's. Those desires to have Haeyoung is the causes of this all, her selfishness pushing their bond towards the end. And she never thought of something precious than her members, yet she was about to lose them. Did she already lose her mind too ? What did she think when she gave HaeYoung the drink ? She was too desperate.

 

---=*=---

 


 HaeYoung woke up at the sound of Jennie's sobbing. She immediately wake up to grab the older's shaking body, but the crying sounds get even louder.
 "unnie.." she stopped when Jennie suddenly hugging her tightly, buried face in the crock of her neck. And she just stayed in that position, gently tapped on Jennie's back slowly. HaeYoung know the older have a hard time since she left her dorm almost two weeks already, yet HaeYoung doesn't really asking why. How she wake up after the incident Lisa punching her, all she see is Jennie worried face and tears all around her face. Not to mention their regretted expression, she was feeling really bad. Jennie take her out from the dorm that night, don't even care what time they left. Jennie's members have been asking her to make the older stopping her decision to leave them. She tried, but all she got is the older's tears. It's was a heartbreaking sight to witness, a nightmare for HaeYoung. Yet she still trying, knowing that the older need it, her friends who is like her own sister.
 "let's get you to the dorm."

HaeYoung let go of their hug, looked at her girlfriend messy state. She gently wiped the tears from the older cheek, before leaned in to kiss those puffy eyes. 
 "I don't want to." it almost like a whisper, but HaeYoung smile at her genuinely.
 "I can't live with you cried all day. And knowing that was my fault, breathing even get too hard." she watched how the older lowering her head, playing with her fingers. A habit when she gets insecure about something, HaeYoung smile grew at that.
 "I won't crying anymore." HaeYoung's smile disappeared,
 "it's mean you gonna hide all your pain from me." her stern voice startled the older, she can't help it but she had to do that. Jennie stop playing with HaeYoung's fingers, scared of the younger sudden anger. She stayed silent, making HaeYoung can't take it anymore.
 "Damnit ! It's all my fault that you and unnies become like this now." she stormed out of the room after that, leaving Jennie alone.

 

 HaeYoung wasn't coming back, and it's almost midnight. Jennie looked at the clock, her worried face became even worse when the rain started to pour. She tried to call the younger but got nothing, she won't be too worried if the younger left with anger at her but HaeYoung was leaving with all the blaming on herself. she doesn't even know HaeYoung's friends number, heck she doesn't even know their names or face. She almost crying when suddenly her members flashed in her mind,
 "did she get there ? No, right ? But what if she's there ? Screw it." she take her phone and dialed Rose's number. Her head filled with thoughts of maybe they're already sleep and HaeYoung wouldn't be there. But the sound coming from the other line stopped her from thinking,
 " Jennie unnie ! You're finally calling." she frowned at the voice, it's not Rose.
 "Lisa-ya ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter