Twelve

Never Be Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie looked at her phone angrily, making Lisa who sat beside her afraid. Rose looked at her then at Jennie who practically glaring at her phone. Jisoo is sat beside the driver seat, they're just back from their last schedules. The manager let them go home early because today is Jennie's birthday. Yet the birthday girl seems like she's gonna explode anytime soon.

 "stupid HaeYoung !!!" Jennie suddenly screamed making them startled, even the manager who drive for them.

 "yah you're going to kill us !!" the manager said,

 "shut up !!" Jennie shouting at the poor manager who immediately shut up. Lisa move away from her, scared at the mad Jennie.

 "Jennie unnie, what's wrong ?" Rose asked her softly, but the mad girl just messing with her hair.

 "it's my birthday for God sake, don't tell me she forgot it ???" she cried instead, making Lisa even more scared. Jisoo shaking her head,

 "calm down Jendeuk-ah, maybe she is a little busy. She won't forget your birthday."

 "she is busy everyday, why can't she get one day off for my birthday ?"

 "unnie calm down please, didn't HaeYoung said that her company almost done ? Maybe she is working for it now."

 "is that company more important than me ? I'll kill her !!"
 

Jennie still angry through their way back home, she keeps on talking to her phone like it was HaeYoung itself.

 

 HaeYoung looked at her phone that won't stop ringing, she rubbed her forehead.

 "I'm going to die." she nervously glanced at the clock that hung on the wall.

 "I'm seriously going to die." she walked toward the door but turned around again.

 "I can't breathe." she loosens her button shirt. The door being opened making her jump out from her chair. A woman walking closer to her, her secretary.

"the event is starting in two hour, you have to prepare, Miss Park." HaeYoung gulped hard before nodded.

 "it's everything in the orders ?"

 "yes, Miss Park." her secretary leave after that, making her more nervous than before. Her phone ringing once again, she looked at it scaredly. It was just Lisa who called her, she breathed out in relief before answering it.
 "hello ?"

 "yah ! Where are you ?" HaeYoung move her phone away from her ear at Lisa loud voice.

 "i'm in the company. where is Jennie ?" she asked carefully,

 "you should have asked if I'm okay or what !! Your girlfriend is practically trying to burn the dorm because of you !!"

 "I'm sorry Lisa-ya."

 "you better make it work or I'll kill you again after Jennie unnie kill you." she blinked rapidly at that. Lisa ended The phone call, making HaeYoung gasped.

 "I'm going to die twice."

 

 

Jisoo and Rose stop Jennie who tried to throw a book at Lisa, which the latter hide behind the couch.

 "call your stupid friend to come here or I'll kill you two !!" Jennie screamed at Lisa, making the maknae unstoppable cursed at HaeYoung. The dorm in a mess because Jennie is exploded after they arrived in the dorm, throwing everything she saw. Lisa can't even reach when she gets out from her room from calling HaeYoung. She was the only one who know about HaeYoung proposed idea. She knows it would be like this when HaeYoung come to her a week ago asking for help. Jennie would definitely be mad if HaeYoung forget about her birthday, even if it's just an act. Now, Lisa started to regretted her decision to help HaeYoung.

 The door being knocked was the only thing that stops Jennie from throwing things, Rose walks toward the door and opened it. It was their manager who looks terrified at the sight of the messed up dorm, and there's Jennie throwing daggers at him.

 "um girls, I forgot that you had a schedule in a hour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter