What are you doing?

Your Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What are you doing today oh oh

What are you doing tomorrow, I miss you

I want you oh oh oh I want to see you

‘cause I’m lonely lonely yeah

 

 

I must have drove my members mad on what I was doing. I was constantly looking for something to do like I played with all the games on all our consoles. PS4, XBOX, PC and even Jin hyung’s collection of Nintendo games! I already washed all of our dirty laundry that earned me a “Why is Taetae even weirder now? He did all of our laundry!” remark. I was that bored that I even agreed to be Namjoon hyung’s partner for mountain climbing tomorrow for the second time just to keep me occupied!

 

 

“Wheein-ssi is abroad right now that’s why he is bored, he can’t call or text her!” Jimin shouted from his room.

 

“And here I thought that he really enjoyed accompanying me on mountain climbing, I was just a second option!” Namjoon exclaimed, clearly joking on him.

 

“Hyung! I really enjoyed going with you! I’m not joking. I’m just lost on what to do on my free time since I usually go out with her.” I said. They are laughing at my whining.

 

“Are you not allowed to communicate with her?” Jungkook asked while munching on his favorite snack.

 

“Well I can but I don’t want to disturb her. We are on different time zones, so I don’t know exactly when she is free. Ugh so this is why people don’t like long distance relationship, I can’t even last for 3 days!” I cry out in frustration.

 

 

“Ya Taehyung! You gonna give up already? Couples today easily give up when things don’t go their way in the middle of something.” Namjoon snapped.

 

 

“No hyung! Definitely not! I just really miss her. I guess I should just do productive things right? Maybe I can write lyrics?” I asked

 

“Come with me to my studio then.” Yoongi replied while opening the refrigerator and taking out a bottle of water.

 

“Ya hyung when did you join to our conversation? I didn’t even notice you there!”

 

“I only heard that you’ll write lyrics. Help me with the one I’m writing now. We’ll use that frustration of yours to make a sad song.” Yoongi joked

 

“Oh sure hyung lets go now before I go crazy here!” I said.

 

 

I went to my room to collect my bag and the hoodie Wheein bought for me when she thought that I will look good on it. She really has a good eye for fashion because even my members wanted to wear it but I explicitly said that I was the only one allowed to. I sniffed the hoodie just to make sure it smells okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter