Coffee

Your Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That was a distant memory.

 

Its autumn again. The sun shine but its heat barely penetrating my coat. The wind softly grazes my cheeks making me chill at the contact. Would have been a perfect day if I just haven't forgot to bring my gift.

 

Should I just not go? 

 

I was hesitating on going anyway. But I know Byun-oppa would be mad if I wasn't there. 

 

Its supposed to be a mini reunion for our childhood friends. People who have seen me in my most disgusting self with all the snot, boogers and food in my face and also my favorite playmates. We used to hangout until middle school when Tae and I had to move away. I was always thankful that Tae moved near us. His family has always been good friends with ours and thus as cliche as it sounds, made him my "Bestfriend" till he moved away on his own.


Taehyung.


That name still leaves an ache in me. I haven't seen him for over 3 years. Its been a years of questioning why he just left without saying anything to us. To me. Not even a phone call to say goodbye to his bestfriend.

.

.

.


"Oh !"

The sound snapped me out from my train of thoughts. I looked over and saw a guy spilled his coffee while getting out from a cafe. 

 

", , ." he mildly shouted. Furiously damping his shirt with the tissues in his hand, barely doing any help to his already ruin white top. 


"Okay, hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter