Normal

Your Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung is gently typing away from his laptop, his mind cannot focus to the essay he is writing and would rather steal glances from time to time to the girl sleeping beside him. He watches her, observing the steady breathing she emits, wondering if she is dreaming or not.

 

Wheein just got back from an overseas concert, away for almost a month as their group had the chance to do an Asian tour. Doing shows in 5 different countries, it’s no wonder the first thing she did when she arrived in her apartment is to sleep.

 

Taehyung sighed, stifling a tender laugh at the sight. He desperately missed her and thought that he could fetch her from the airport and go out on a spontaneous date but when he saw her, he knows this girl need her sleep asap. The pale face, swollen eye bags and the shocked look she gave him contrasted the feel of her lips on his after being surprised on what he did.

 

“Omoo, why are you here? Did any paparazzi saw you? They could catch us!”

 

“Anii, I hitched a ride with your manager and made sure to not be followed. I was gonna surprise you with a spontaneous date today but you looked like you need to rest. Look at your eye bags!” He said while pointing to her eyes, trying to hold a laugh.

 

He might have been pretty excited on the prospect of finally going out on a date after almost a month of not seeing her but Taehyung could tell that the date can wait. He needs to take care of his girl first.

 

“Why are you so mean? I just got back and we haven’t seen each other for a month!” she said with a frown.  

 

“Anii! I’m just joking but I know you are tired. We can go out after you had a nap.” He said, trying to defuse a small fight. He doesn’t want them to fight especially after not seeing each other for a long time.

 

Taehyung held her hand lovingly, trying to feel the softness of her small hands with his but Wheein immediately went for another thing, pulling him into a tight embrace. Knowing the risks this act could do to their careers and how Wheein didn’t even hesitate to do it makes his heart flutter. He kissed her forehead and heard a sigh come out from her.

 

“I miss you.” he whispered. Ruffling her hair and smelling the familiar rosy shampoo she loves.  He could stay like this forever, with her by his side and everything will be perfect.

 

The ride to her apartment was filled with Wheein telling him about her adventures together with her members and her dozing off. He was amused at the view of her fighting her sleepiness.

“Puppie, you could rest your head on my shoulder. I know you’re tired. I’ll carry you when we get to your apartment so you can sleep now.” He said with a grin in his face.

“But I wanna talk more.” She said while trying to stop a yawn from escaping from . This earned her a laugh from him.

“Look at you! Just nap, okay? You can tell me everything when you’re not trying to fight your drowsiness.” Pulling her head into his shoulder. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter