Oops

Your Laugh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oops my baby, you woke up in my bed

 

Do you know that feeling that you get when you accidentally bashed your head in an overhead drawer because you forgot to close it? Well, multiply that to a hundred and you’ll know what I feel right now. The sunlight coming from the window surely doesn’t help me and this terrible thirst feels like my throat is the Sahara Desert.

 

“Never mix vodka and tequila again, Wheein” I told myself.

 

Just as I was about to stand up and go to my kitchen, I felt a familiar arm wrapped around my waist. Familiar since he does this whenever I’m about to go out of my bed and start my day but he doesn’t want me too. Many times I just let him trap me in his arm and sleep again for a few minutes but I know this isn’t one of those days.

 

“Did we ?” I asked even though my back is against him and I still didn’t see his face.

 

“Hmmmm”

 

“Hey, I asked if we fooled around last night.”

 

“I prefer calling it love-making.” he said.

 

Why God, why? I told you I’ll never see him again. I swore that I wouldn’t date in the next few years that also means no fooling around with anyone. Why did you let me go back to his arms again? I drowned myself in booze last night to forget about him and now here I am, in the arms of my ex.

 

“Why did you accept my invitation? I told you we are over, right?”

 

He shuffled a little bit. Clearly amused about my question.

 

“Because you told me that you love me. And that you need me.”

 

Oh. So I was still not over him. I looked at him and he flashed me his proud smirk. When will I get over him?

 

“We’re better off as friends, you know?” I said knowing he will object to every word of it.

 

”Yeah, but I don’t wanna be friends. And I also know you don’t want to.” He is sitting up now, his back against the board.

 

When I looked at him, I saw that he is sincere on what he was saying. I was the one who wanted to end our relationship since I can’t handle the pressure of his fans. I was the one who made him cry inside the café and left him without even saying goodbye. I was the one who didn’t even go to his birthday party even though his family were the one who invited me.

 

“But you’re the one who is still hung over him.”  I mentally scolded myself.

 

“I wanna get back together, Wheenie. I’m still in love with you. I know you know. And I know you’re still in love with me too.” He pleaded. He looked at me as if he’s the one who broke it off and not me.

 

Looking at him, I realized something. I did miss him a lot. I missed his constant texts about what he was doing. Taking pictures of himself to send to me. Miss him waiting outside my apartment door even though I told him to let himself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter