Chapter 9

Before I Go
"Why do you ask?"

"Well I was reading my diary in the car, and... Don't worry."

"...you, can i read the diary?"

you lightly nods and passes the diary to Jaejoong. He started reading...

'Today I went on a date with Hyun Joong, but, URHH. Jaejoong and Hyun Ah had to be there!! Jaejoong ruined everything!! He kept glaring at me, and OHEMGEE! I hate this guy... But when I followed Hyun Ah to the bathroom... I don't know why. I told her that she could have him. That she could have Hyun Joong... I was tearing apart when I sacrificed my own happiness for my best friend, but I guess I can't always have who I want... Jaejoong is good enough for me I guess...'

Jaejoing's eyes widened. He skipped a few diary entries and stopped at the page which said, 'Best Decision I've ever Made'.

'Today's ther day I was suppose to get married to Hyun Joong. Everything was going so well, until something/someone came into my mind. Jaejoong. Throughout the whole day, Jaejoong was the only one I thought about. I knew I couldn't get married to Hyun Joong. Because I don't love him. I love Jaejoong.'

Tears poured out of Jaejoong's eyes.

He looked up to see you who has already fallen asleep.

***

[FLASHBACK]

"Yah, Jaejoong. Do you love her or not?"

"Heh, why would you care?"

Hyun Joong leaned back.

"You're acting so stupid towards her... All you do is give her glares... Pabo."

"Shut up, Hyun Joong. All you do is try and make me jealous... I can't believe we were ever friends."

"Yah! You were the one who hurt *******!!" (sorry, guys, if I gave out the name, it would spoil...)

Hyun Ah and you finally returned to the table.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

***

"Uh-oh... What have I done? Pretending to have amnesia, pshht..."

you lifted the frame that contained a picture of Jaejoong kissing her on the cheek. She turned it downwards.

"Pabo Jaejoong... Just tell me that you love me."