Chapter 13

Before I Go
Jaejoong walked up the stairs, following where you went. "you ah, can I come in?" there was no reply... Jaejoong knocked on her door. "you-Ah?" the door finally opens, but you walks straight past him. Jaejoong followed her downstairs. "you, please talk to me."

you turned the TV on, and 2PM were singing. you smiled; she knew what to do to piss him off. "Jaejoong, don't you think Junsu looks cute~?" (Junsu from 2PM.)

"HUUH? You expect me to answer that?" Jaejoong was getting pissed, and you knew that at the tone of his voice. "Just turn it off."

"Aniya! I wanna see my Junsu dance!"

Jaejoong was getting REALLY ANGRY. "Yah! Turn it off!"

you pretended she couldn't hear him. "It's been a while since I've seen someone that cute..."

This is when Jaejoong snapped. "URHH, you!" he opened the front door and stepped out of her house. you turned to the door. She poked her tongue out, saying, "That's for you, bastard." you soon fell asleep after the 7th 2PM song...

***

you was driving to work, whilst listening to the radio. She was playing with her 2PM Junsu keyring which she has kept hidden for a while, due to Jaejoong.

[FLASHBACK]

"Yah, you... I'm starting to get jealous of Junsu...", Jaejoong pouted.

"Ahh, fine, you JAElous baby... Anything for you."

[END OF FLASHBACK]

you got out of her car. When she got out, she met the eyes of someone who looked so familiar. She quickly looked away, pretending she didn't notice him.

you went to Floor 7,where she worked. "Yah, you!" she turned around to see the guy from earlier. "Do you remember me?"

you thought for a while... "Ahh! Jang Hyunseung?!"

The guy nodded, smiling. "I'm glad I could be able to see you again!" Hyunseung stopped smiling, as if he has seen a ghost. you turned around to see Jaejoong. "Hyunseung."

"Jaejoong..." you looked at them, wondering how they knew each other.

***

"Ahh~ Finally finished!!"

you walked to Jaejoong's office, waiting for a dismissal. "Jaejoong-Ah, I'm finished... Can I go home--" jaejoong interrupted. "Ani. You have to stay with me."

Jaejoong pulled you onto the seat beside him. There was silence for a while, until she said something.

"Jaejoong Ah, how do you know Hyunseung Oppa?"

"...He was a friend."

'Wow, they were friends?! But... They're so different...', you thought. "you , come to my house tonight."

"But , Oppa, I need to--"

"Can't you cancel your plans for me?" you didn't know what to say. She definetly loved him, but he was 'being a jerk' to her. "Ne..."

***

you knocked on his door. 'Hurry up, Oppa!!', she said to herself. *cough, cough, cough, cough* soon, the door finally opens. "Mianhe, you ah." he let her in, and she sat on the couch. He saw that she was freezing, and he sat beside her, embracing her.

"Sorry for PMSing yesterday..." you shook her head. "Aniya, it was my fault, Oppa... I shouldn't of teased you..."

"It's not your fault that you love Junsu..."

"I don't LOVE Junsu! I love somebody else~!!" you smiled at Jaejoong, trying to give him a hint. "Hyun Joong?"

"Ani!"

"Changmin?"

"Ani!"

"Hyunseung?"

"Aniya!!"

"Hmm..."

you gave up, because she knew he was playing dumb.

"it's you, stupid!" , you laughed.

"...Jaejoong Oppa, how do you know Hyunseung?" jaejoong kept silence for a few minutes, then finally found his right answer. "He was my friend, and then we became love rivals. I guess we still are now..."

"EHH?! Who do you love?!", you asked cluelessly.

"AISHH, my love is very stupid, though."

"Really? Who is she?" Jaejoong smiled and kissed her forehead. "Pabo." you blushed lightly. "Aniya, Hyunseung Oppa can't...", you said to herself.

[FLASHBACK]

"AIGOO, you Ah is so pretty!"

"Hyunseung , don't you think it's weird how we both like the same girl?"

"Yeah. Go find someone else, bastard." , the young boy laughed.

"Aniya, one day, you will be mine!"

[END OF FLASHBACK]

you held her Junsu poster up high. "He looks so cute..." Jaejoong moaned. "Why the f.ck are you saying this in front of me...?"

"Oppa, I swear... If you were a girl, you'd understand."

Jaejoong hugged her from behind. "If I was a girl, I think I'd still be in love with you." you slapped Jaejoong playfully. "Yuck, Oppa! You're disgusting!", she laughed.

Jaejoong hugged her tighter. "I bet if you were a guy, you would've fallen for me, as well."

"You look like a girl, anyway!", you joked. "That's it." Jaejoong stood up, and started to chase you around his house. "Pabo, you're making me tired!!" Jaejoong pushed her onto the couch.

"Just admit it. You've fallen for me."

"I've fallen for you for a long time already!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hei you~ thanks for reading! I'm not really sure when this is gonna end, but I guess it's probably gonna take a while... Thanks for all your support , you!

I hope you and Jaejoong would last forever. Thanks. ~HikariNee (c)