Chapter 16

Before I Go
***

you stood at the hospital balcony, trying to take a breath. 'Hyun Joong, and now Yoona? Why are all the people close to me dying?', she thought to herself.

Someone's arms wrapped around her waist. "Are you okay, you?" She shook her head as tears fell from her eyes. "I miss them so much..."

"I don't think they'd like it if you were crying...", Jaejoong said as he wiped away her tears. "You look beautiful when you smile." 

"...Jaejoong Shii, I'm going home now..." she turned around, about to leave, as Jaejoong grabbed her hand. "you, don't go yet. Not without me." It took a while before you finally agreed.

***

"you, keep this blindfold on, okay?" Before you could say anything, a blindfold was put before her eyes. "Huuh? Oppa?"

"Trust me, this is just to surprise you." he pulled her into the car, and closed the door after her. The engine started, and they drove away...

And they finally arrived. Jaejoong dashed out of the car, and helped you find her way out. "Trust me, you're going to love this."

"Look now."

you quickly took her blindfold off, and looked before her eyes. "I-It's beautiful..."

There were multi coloured lanterns put up in the sky, and fireworks cam out of no where. "Happy Birthday, you."

you forgot her own birthday ; she wouldn't stop worrying about and crying for Hyun Joong and Yoona. 

"J-Jaejoong Oppa..." her eyes started to get teary. "you! Happy birthday!" Familiar voices called from behind. Sooyoung, Hyun Ah, Junsu, Changmin, Yunho and Yoochun walked to them. 

They all started singing 'Happy Birthday', and they looked out into the sky for a while. 

'They're there, somewhere, I just know... I know that one day, when the time comes, I'll have my time too. I will one day die, and join them. See them again. But for now, I'm going to share my life with the important people I still have.'

you turned back to the others. "Look, there are ten stars in a row! A straight line !"

"Ten?"

"MMMHM", Junsu started. "There are ten of us, and we'll always be standing by each other, right?" 

They all nodded and smiled. "Ten of us... Together."

***

you fell asleep saying those four words to herself over and over again.

***

[2 DAYS LATER...]

"you, I love you very much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you... Will you marry me?"

___________________________________________________________

THE END . SORRY GUYS IF THIS WASN'T AS LONG AS YOU WANTED ! but i will obviously write more fanfics... :)

Thanks for all the support , comments and subscribing!! 

Subscribers:

~ ArrisaKwon ~ mbleas ~ ForeverFifi ~ starlove ~ Jaelyntastic ~ hellokitty120 ~ _DyNaR_ ~ JaeRi125 ~ mydream501 ~ ASongSong ~ JAESHI ~ kaeyscee ~ MissyaDW ~ pooh89 ~ pocapeh ~ hana231289 ~

Saranghae , you! Thanks for reading my fanfic, I hope we can make another new adventure together in... MY HERO JAEJOONG !!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/138329/my-hero-jaejoong-changmin-jaejoong-you-byunghun-love

  Kamasamindaa~!! (c) HikariNee 2012