Chapter 4

Before I Go
you's phone is ringing. She sees who's calling her, and she answers. "Hello?"

"Yah! Where are you? Did you go to the doctors' without me?!"

"Eeh, calm down, Oppa. I'm fine... There's nothing wrong", she lied.

'If Oppa finds out, he'd stop us from having fun together...'

"Yah, I'll be coming over to your house, alright?"

"Ahh-- ne!"

Soon Jaejoong hangs up.

'How am I suppose to live the rest of my life?'

The doorbell suddenly rings, and you jumps off the couch to open it. "J-Jaejoong!" he didn't look impressed and put his hand over her forehead. "hmm. Thought so. Go to sleep."

"Ah, Oppa!! What do you mean? Haven't I slept enough?", she lied again. She hadn't sleep until she stopped thinking about what was wrong with her.

"You have a fever, idiot..."

Jaejoong shoved himself into the house and sat on the couch. "Come on, get some sleep."

"Uuh...?"

"Right here. Fall asleep in my arms."

you slowly walked to Jaejoong and leaned on his shoulder. She closed her eyes, and fell asleep...

***

you woke up to the sound of something being cooked...

"...?"

"You're awake...?"

you nodded and smiled. "I had a nice sleep...^0^"

"Haha , I made it a nice sleep. You don't like being alone, do you?"

"Huh? ...what do you mean?"

"You told me that in high school. You said that you hated being alone, and really liked it when someone came over."

you blushed and changed the subject. "Uuh, what are you cooking?"

"your dinner." you jumped up. "EHH?! How long have I slept?!"

"That doesn't matter, I made you tired last night, didn't I?"

"Aniya! ..." you knew this had something to do with jetted diesease. you was scared. She wanted to live her life with Jaejoong, and her life is now cut in a fourth. What is she suppose to do now? She is only 22, and she's going to die soon.

"Yah." Jaejoong sat himself beside her. "Why do you seem so scared now? Your acting so weird..."

you looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Wae? How do you want me to act?"

"Ani, don't worry. But I swear, if you leave me, I'm going to kill you, Lee you."

The words 'leave', 'me', and 'kill' made her heart beat so fast...

"Oppa, I don't want to leave you...!"

Tears poured out of her eyes.

he smiled. "Then don't."