Chapter 15

Before I Go
'Huh, what's this?', Jaejoong said to himself. He opened the box, to reveal a beautiful silver ring that said, 'HyunJoong and you'. Tears dropped from his eyes as some memories came back to his mind.

~During Pre School

~Primary School

~Highschool

~When they went on a 'double date' with Hyun Ah and you

~When they tried making each other jealous

~When they fought over you

Jaejoong lost his best friend, and there was no way to ever see him again. "you was right.... I should've taken the bullet instead", he muttered.

***

you jumped out of bed. She rushed downstairs and got ready for work. While finding her black handbag, she came across her school bag. She smiled, remembering when Hyun Joong always carried it for her.

[FLASHBACK]

"Yah, let me carry your bag."

"Ani", you said. "I can carry it."

"Come on, it's not good to carry something so heavy around", he smiled.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

More tears fell. "H-Hyun... J-Joong...", she cried. "Why did you save me?"

'you wasted your life falling in love with me... we didn't have a happy ending... was our past really that meaningless? I wanted to share my new life with you too... Because you might not be my true love, but you were still the one always there for me... ...Thankyou, Hyun Joong Oppa.'

As you opened the door, she pictured Hyun Joong in his uniform standing there, smiling with his eyes shining. "you, are you ready for school?" you stood there crying, until the picture in her head disappeared. "I miss you."

[HYUN JOONG'S P.O.V]

Why was she crying? I didn't want it to be like this... I watched as you cried after picturing me . "you..." I'm angel now. I'm dead. God told me to pick a person on earth to guide. I know who I'm going to guide... Kim Jaejoong, the unreliable one... (: I turned to where he was. He was at his office, finishing some paper works... I turned back to you, who has already driven off. "Kim Jaejoong, wake up. You are her strength."

[END OF P.O.V]

you walked to the kiosk to get drinks for Jaejoong. 'Why can't he get it for himself?'

You looked around , looking for the person who was always there. 'Where is he--? Yah! Shut up, stupid! Wake up!! Hyun Joong is gone...'

"you!!" A familiar voice called behind her. "J-Jaejoong..."

"Come on,,let's go back..." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to his office. "Jaejoong, stop it! It hurts." she yelled, but he didn't reply. He pulled her into his office, closed the door, and pushed her against it.

She heard a light click, which meant that he has locked the door. "J-Jaejoong...?"

"Sorry, you. I know I should've taken the bullet, I should've pulled him back... But if I didn't, would you love him just as much as now?"

you shook her head. "It's not your fault..." She lightly pushed him. "Oppa, I want to go home now." she tried to move, but Jaejoong slammed his hand against the door, stopping her from moving.

"YAH! You're Oppa is dead now! Hyun Joong was always there for you! And you say that it's not my fault?!"

"Op-ppa...", you cried.

"Hyun Joong is important to me, but you're the one I'm in love with!"

".... you, I'm sorry. I can't..."

She started crying more, and he didn't know what to do. "Take care of her", Hyun Joong's words whispered into his ears.

Jaejoong pushed his lips onto yours, causing tears to fall from your eyes.

He pulled himself back, and looked away blushing. "I don't know yet, you."

She nodded, then turned around to unlock the door, but-- "Jaejoong Ah, how do you unlock it?" Jaejoong laughed. "You can be so clueless sometimes." he unlocked it for her.

"Thanks, Oppa. Bye."

Jaejoong felt that the way she said goodbye wasn't the same goodbye as when you mean 'see you soon' or 'see you tommorow'. She wasnt going to come back. "you ah!"

Jaejoong finally reached her, when she entered the elevator. He walked in, as the doors closed. They were alone. "you."

"Mmm? What is it?"

Jaejoong looked away for a second, and looked back at her.

"I've fallen for you again."

Tears dropped from her eyes, as he hugged her tightly. "Stop crying, you baby!"

"I wonder who it is who makes me cry. Who couldn't decide if he loves me or not."

"Aishh..."

He hugged her tighter, as she laughed. "Oppa! You're killing me!"

The doors slid open, and Hyun Ah and Hyunseung were holding hands.

"Hi, guys!"

"Hyun Ah!!" you hugged Hyun Ah tightly, tears forming in her eyes. "I heard about Hyun Joong..." Hyun Ah said patting you's back. "I'm sorry..."

***

you and Jaejoong walked towards Hyun Joong's grave stone, and you placed flowers on his grave. 'Thankyou.'

you's phone starts ringing. "...Hello?"

"you Ah! Yoona unnie died!"

you dropped her phone, as tears fell from her eyes. jaejoong looked at her, shocked. "What happened?"

"Yoona Unnie...", she cried. "Is dead."

___________

Sorry guys for the drama... :'( thanks for reading!!! ~HikariNee