Chapter 14

Before I Go
"Huh? What was that?", Jaejoong said, pretending to not hear her. "Pabo, Jaejoong!" she playfully slapped Jaejoong. "Yah! Why are you slapping me?!"

"I know you heard me the first time!", she answered.

"Ehh, but it hurts...", he smiled. "Maybe you can kiss it better?" you leaned in closer and kissed his cheek. "Mianhe , Oppa."

"Huuh, you don't know how to kiss, do you?" you looked quite confused, and he laughed at her reaction. "You don't know how to kiss a guy."

"I didn't have to hear that twice..." she muttered.

"Whatever, but you still owe me a better kiss. Here." he points at his lips. "Wae?! Aren't guys suppose to kiss the girls?!" Jaejoong shrugged.

"Fine, if you don't want to kiss me, you might as well just kiss Hyunseung."

you's smile faded. "Shut up, Oppa! Why do you keep teasing me about Hyunseung?!"

she rose up to her feet, and opened the door. "you! Wait...! Where are you going?"

"Away from you, bastard!"

"You can't go without your wallet." Jaejoong held her wallet up in the air.

"Huh. Fine. Goodbye, Kim Jaejoong." she hissed, and slammed the door making Jaejoong shiver.

"you!" he opened the door, as you's car drove away. "you!!" he called after her, even though he knew she wouldn't hear him.

He jumped into his car, and followed hers. 'you, where are you going?' he followed her car, and realized where she was heading. 'The park?'

he hid behind a tree, watching you closely.

"you?"

"Hyunseung Oppa?"

"you Ah, what are you doing here all alone? Where's Jaejoong?"

"A-About that...", she stuttered. "You two fought?"

Tears dropped from her eyes , as tears fell from Jaejoong's as well.

"I--..."

"Its okay... You don't have to tell me."

he hugged her tightly, as a mysterious man approached them.

"Hoi! You two! Put your hands up, now!! Before I shoot you both!"

they both raised their hands up, and Hyunseung shoved you behind him. "you, stay there."

"Oppa...!!"

they both heard the gun about to be fired. When you heard the bullet shoot, you pushed Hyunseung over to the side, and-- BAM!

There was blood all over the floor. The man saw what he has done, and fled with guilt.

"H-Hyun Joong-g!!!" you cried onto him, her tears mixing with his blood. "Wae?!"

Jaejoong ran to Hyun Joong's side. "Hyung!"

"Pabo... How could... You let this.... Happen to you?"

"Hyung..." jaejoong was crying too. Hyun Joong started to cry, seeing that the two were upset.

"you...." his last words echoed in your head. "I love you." before his last breath, you gave in and gave him a long passionate kiss on the lips. 'I love you too.'

***

[HOSPITAL]

"Hyun Joong is dead..."

"...Jaejoong." more tears dropped from you's eyes.

"Why didn't you take the bullet instead?! H-Hyun Joong would still be alive!"

"you, why are you like this now?! Don't you love me anymore?!" you slapped him.

"You're being such a jerk! Leave me alone!! You ruined everything! If you never existed, Hyun Joong should've been the one I was with all along! And you... I wasted most of my life with you!"

"you..."

you walked off as he sighed.

[FLASHBACK]

"Yah, stalking her?"

"Ne. How about you?"

"I planned on proposing to her tonight", he grinned.

They both suddenly heard yelling, and saw you push herself in front of Hyunseung, pushing him onto the ground.

"Take care of her for me", Hyun Joong randomly said.

"you...!", Jaejoong gasped. He leaped into action, but Hyun Joong pulled him back, and pushed himself infront. BAM!

[END OF FLASHBACK]

"Hyun Joong Hyung, I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm the right man."

The front door suddenly opened, and you stepped in. She threw a box at Jaejoong that said, 'Kim you' on it.

She went upstairs, and went to sleep. She buried her face into her pillow, wishing today never happened.

1)That Hyun Joong was still alive

2)She died with him

3)Jaejoong would understand her ___________________________

To be continued...