Woojoo Decides It’s Not Nap Time Yet

Minseoks' Universe

Junmyeon really enjoys Woojoo’s company. Even when she cries for his phone; then proceeds to use it as a teething toy. The amount of times he’s had to stop her from putting his phone in is far too many to count. She is very sleek about when she is going to put his phone in . She curiously flips the phone front, back, sides, upside down, right side up, pushes the buttons. Junmyeon is no longer looking in . Every single time Junmyeon very exasperated goes, ‘stop trying to eat technology.’

Today, Woojoo has decided to tease Junmyeon. She asks, well she makes grabby hands at the bottle on the coffee table. She lays down drinks her bottle. She yawns and closes her eyes. Junmyeon turns away for maybe .02 seconds when he turns back to her. Her eyes are wide open. She began to whine that she wanted to sit up. She still can’t sit herself up. She can hold the sitting position but she is still unable to sit herself up.

‘You wanted to nap,’ Junmyeon stresses. ‘I won’t help you sit up. If you want to sit up you have to do it yourself.’ He says indignantly, slightly pointing his nose up towards the ceiling. He watches her struggle laughing to himself.

He takes out his phone records her. He records her as she struggles her tiny feet in the air preventing her from achieving her goal. He holds down her tiny feet. Woojoo struggles some more for a few minutes before she slowly lifts her head off of the couch. She sits up and let’s put a loud please giggle. ‘You did it! You sat up,’ Junmyeon exclaims proudly. He stops recording and sends the video to Minseok.

Minseok replies a while later with a string of praises for his daughter and a thank you to Junmyeon for sending him the video.

Junmyeon continues to go along with whatever Woojoo has in mind for him.