Junmyeon Loses The Pacifier and His Mind

Minseoks' Universe

At 5 months Woojoo loves her pacifiers. She has two a blue rubber teat with a brown dog attached to the handle and a pink one with a yellow giraffe attached. She doesn’t go anywhere without one of them. She always has one clutched in her tiny little hands. So when she realizes she doesn’t have her cute brown dog with her she begins to wail.

Junmyeon wasn’t prepared for her to cry so loud. He had just picked her up from Jongdae’s and Yixing’s apartment since he was running late. He only had time to pick her up since they were getting ready to leave as well. Junmyeon had begun looking around for the baby’s pacifier only to find it wasn’t there. He turned the diaper bag inside out, nothing. He went down to his car just in case she dropped it there, nothing.

Junmyeon didn’t know how to quiet her down. He paced back and forth. He rocked her. She just wouldn’t let down. She had only quieted down when it was time to feed her. She had resumed wailing when he had taken the bottle away.

Junmyeon was ready to pull his hair out. He texts Jongdae and Yixing asking them if they had seen the pacifier. Jongdae had texted back that he thinks the pacifier had been left on their coffee table and that he was sorry. Junmyeon sighs and proceeds to text Minseok to bring a pacifier when he comes pick her up. Next time Junmyeon swears he is going to make sure she has her pacifier.

When Minseok arrives to pick her up later that day, Junmyeon had managed to get Woojoo to go sleep. He was exhausted. Minseok had come in like a savior, he was Junmyeon’s God.

Woojoo had woken up a few minutes after Minseok had arrived. Junmyeon noticed her stir, he was sure she would start crying. Instead she gets one look at Minseok and smiles brightly. Junmyeon can’t help but think Woojoo hates him.

Minseok coos at his daughter, while he checks her diaper. He thanks Junmyeon and apologizes for his princess and promises to always leave a spare pacifier in her bag.

° ¤ ° ¤ ° ¤ ° ¤ °

Poor Junmyeon