CHAPTER 1

The Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ya, Kim Taehyung! Wake up! This is group project, not individual. So, we should do it together, you lazy-bum.” Kim Chungha yelled at the sleeping Kim Taehyung. Since the last 45 minutes, Chungha had been doing the project alone because Taehyung said he just wanted to sleep for mere 5 minutes. She knew that she should have not believed him but looking at his sleepy face, she gave in eventually. In the end, she regretted it.

 

She shouldn’t have believe Kim Taehyung and it is always like that. It’s like its a vicious cycle. They partnered up, went to her house, Taehyung wanted to sleep for 5 minutes and ended up she did the project alone for almost all of it. She laughed at the thoughts.

 

“Kim Taehyung! I promised after this I won’t be partner with you in any project anymore. You used me!” She faked her cry. Hearing that, Taehyung woke up almost immediately.

 

“You know I didn’t mean it, uri Chungie. I really did want to sleep for just 5 minutes. It was your fault for being too diligent.” He flashed his smile.

 

“I promise I’ll treat you ice-cream. How’s that? Chungieee?” This time, he showed his puppy face hoping that Chungha will forgave him.

 

“Ice-cream? Just ice-cream?” Chungha asked, acted shocked. Taehyung smiled knowing Chungha will always fall for food. This cutie little girl.

 

“Okay. Anything. ANYTHING YOU WANT! For our cute Chungie.”

 

“Pfft! You better keep your promise this time, Taehyung. Or else..” Chungha went on and had Taehyung in a headlock.

 

“Okay okay. I promise. Oppa promise hee.” They both laughed.

 

“Oppa?! Omo! That is soooo cheesy.” Chungha said while laughing.

 

“Hey, I am your oppa. I’m one year older than you. Remember that. O-P-P-A. Oppa. Taehyung oppa.” He said and went on giving Chungha a backhug. Oppa my . You’re just 2 months older than me. Chungha just decided to let him be and just stayed in his arms. Suddenly, Taehyung’s phone rang.

 

“Oh, its Jungkook calling. I’ll pick this first then we’ll go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter