CHAPTER 6

The Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chungha and Taehyung are now disguising as a couple dating in the cafe as they are spying on Chanmi who is waiting for someone two tables behind Chungha.

 

“Do you really think this is a good idea?” Chungha asked Taehyung for the nth time that day. Nodding firmly to reassure the girl, Taehyung explained once again his plan and about the guy that will meet Chanmi in just few minutes.

 

“I did everything for her to agree on this. And, I really want to trust you too but I can’t let her get hurt again. I think it is better if we meet the guy first before her. Don’t you think so?” concerns were shown all over her face. Hearing that, Taehyung can only let out a sigh.

 

He knows that Chungha truly worry about her sister and he knows that for her sister to meet someone new after five weeks since that incident also hard for her. Five weeks for her sister to move on is not enough but, he still thinks that this is the better way to help Chanmi if not the best. Chungha did everything for five weeks to get her sister agree for this meeting.

 

They get into this situation was after Chungha seek for opinions and suggestions about Taehyung’s plan from Wheein and Yerim. Both girls agree with his plan but for them, the problem about his plan is the time. The original plan was for Chanmi and the mystery guy to meet last week and that is too sudden for Chanmi who was just went through heartbreak. So, after almost one hour of discussion, they agree on next week which is today.

 

Wheein and Yerim keep online to hear news and reports about the mystery guy that Taehyung want to introduce to Chanmi. For them and Chungha, this time they really need to interfere in Chanmi’s relationship. If they like the guy, they’ll let her know and will help her with him and will do the opposite if they don’t like the guy.

 

After 10 minutes, the cafe’s door opened. Both of them and Chanmi’s attention go to the guy who just went inside. Without any hesitation, Chanmi waves her hand to the guy to grab his attention. Both Chungha and Taehyung have their gazes fixed to Chanmi and the mystery guy.

 

“I’m sorry for being late. You must have waited long. I’m so sorry.” the guy said with his apologetic face. Chanmi smiled while saying no to not worry the guy anymore. The guy then goes to the counter to order for them and after 10 minutes, he comes back with a tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter