CHAPTER 4

The Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They chatted while eating and Taehyung can see how Taeyong has interest in Chungha as almost his questions were directed to the girl and for almost every questions asked were answered by Taehyung when Chungha took time to answer them because she keeps on eating.

 

“You know, for a small girl like you. You do eat a lot.” said Taeyong while watching her eating with smile plastered on his face. The girl in question choked up hearing that and blushed.

 

“I’m just a little bit too hungry. Its been awhile I danced that hard so hee.” Chungha said after she managed to chewed all the rice cakes in . Hearing that, Taeyong laughed and hands her drinks for the girl. She is just sooo adorable.

 

“It is not that hard, don’t you think so? Well, maybe you danced but yeah. Just that.” said Jimin with a sarcastic tone that is loud enough for Chungha and Taeyong to hear but not loud enough for the other boys to hear as they are engrossed in their own conversation.

 

“Excuse me?” Chungha were surprised to hear that from Jimin and feels anger built in her but she tries her best not to let it shows. Knowing Jimin, Taeyong doesn’t seems too suprised when the boy uttered that and only managed to let out a sigh. Here we go again.

 

“I’m sorry if you feel hurt by my words. But, I’m just stating what is true and that is the truth.” said Jimin without even looking at Chungha as she stared at him, obviously hurt by his statement. Taeyong who is between them trying to stop Jimin from speaking another words.

 

“I’m sorry if you feel threaten after you watched my dance just now but I didn’t mean to make you feel that way.” Chungha replied with a smirk on her face as she watches Jimin’s smile turns to frown. Hearing that, Taeyong who is watching them silently applaud the girl in his mind hoping that Jimin will stop after she said that.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter