CHAPTER 3

The Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dance battle starts with the one of the opposing team members dance forward showing his skill while the song ‘My Homies Still’ by Lil Wayne & Big Sean plays. Jimin, Chungha and others watch as the other members join the dancing guy and showcasing their dance routines. Watching this, Chungha smirks as she observes each one’s skills and planning on how to counter them. Jimin, on the other hand, is relaying his words to his team on which routine to do. Jimin dances away followed by his friends as he smirks when the opposing team seems to be caught in suprise.

 

He started with popping and also the others. Jimin’s dance skills impressed all the people in the studio. His team looks like a team of professional dancers where you can watch in Step Up movies or in the World Dance Competition especially Jung Hoseok. He is an exceptional dancer that really caught people’s attentions. One wouldn’t dare to challenge him as people think it is impossible to win him. The routine itself is amazing that showcased their teamwork and each other’s skills. There’s no one that outshines others.

 

“Your friends are really amazing”, Chungha whispered to Taehyung and Jungkook which showed how much she’s awestrucked by them. When it is the other team’s turn, Chungha praised the boys especially Hoseok which makes Jimin smirks and Hoseok blushes because of the praises.

 

“Can’t wait to see you dance. I bet you’re just the same like us. Or maybe even better”, says Taeyong to the petite girl which caught by both Taehyung and Jimin that show different reactions. I don’t think so that she is even on the same level like us. Jimin thought watching Chungha who is only smiling to Taeyong’s words.

 

Taehyung, on the other hand, just watching her with a smile on his face anticipating for the boys to get shocked by his friend. Next, Taehyung and Jungkook dance to the song ‘Rage The Night Away’ by Steve Aoki & Waka Flocka Flame after the opposing team provoked them. As the battle going on, many people come to watch the battle which resulted more screams for the boys. Taehyung and Jungkook instantly gained a lot of fangirls. I mean, boys that have good looks with that kind of dance skills, who won’t fall for them?

 

For Chungha, this scene is a common for her. Taehyung can easily attracts girls with his good looks. So when he is dancing this amazing, all girls will drool for him. But, watching him rocks that moves, Chungha feels proud since she knows that the guy starts from zero in dancing to a guy who is almost the same level with other dancers in the studio. The battle goes on with both teams dance back and forth until suddenly a woman comes up and dances. This makes them caught in surprise as before this, they didn’t see any girl in the team.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter