CHAPTER 2

The Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chungha just finished her shower and she still have 45 minutes before Taehyung came to pick her up. She didn’t need much time to get ready because she often went out with only BB cream and lip balm. For her, make up is just a hassle and just tiring her out. That is why Chungha is not a party-goer or events such as weddings or dinners as she needed to doll up. With just an oversized checkered shirt and black ripped jeans, Chungha is now waiting for Taehyung while playing games on her handphone. Taehyung rang the bell.

 

“Chungieee!! I’m heree!! Lets go now.” Chungha went out with her sling bag and locked the door.

 

“Aigoo. Our Chungie. Are you serious?? At least put some makeup. I also wanted to brag that I have a beautiful girl friend to them.” Taehyung complained about her outfit and appearance that night. Hearing that, Chungha had Taehyung in a headlock.

 

“You really wanna die, huh? I’m already beautiful. I’m such a natural beauty. You should be proud to have me as your friend. Everyone is sooooo jealuos with you, you know.” Chungha flipped her hair then laughed at her own remarks. Hearing that, Taehyung laughed louder and shaked his head. I know, you slow-headed. You don’t know how many men like you, Chungie.

 

“Fine, fine. I have to let you win this time although we both know the real truth.” Taehyung sticked his tongue out and before Chungha could do anything rough to him, he ran away.

 

“Taetae!! You come here!!” she chased him down until they arrived at the bus stop nearby. Ths time, Taehyung played some music on his iPod and put one of the earphones to Chungha’s ear. She smiled at him. They got into the bus and sat at the back.

 

“We’ll get down on the next stop.” She nodded as Taehyung informed her. When the bus stopped, the got down and walk for 5 minutes.

 

“Bangtan Dance Academy? I never knew there’s a dance academy here.” said Chungha. Taehyung took her hand and they went inside.

 

“He said the battle will be held in the Studio 3. That’s just upstairs. Lets go.” and he pulled her upstairs. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter