CHAPTER 5

The Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thirty minutes has passed and Chungha’s sister, Chanmi still haven’t said anything. For that time, Chungha only sat there and listened to her crying changed to screams to blowing nose and sobs. Chanmi is now on her third tissue box. Chungha hates to see her sister breaks down like that but there’s nothing she can do other than just being by her side during this time.

 

“Just let it all out, unnie. I’m here until you feel alright and ready to talk about it.” Chungha comforts her heartbroken sister. The girl was replied by her sister’s sobs. So, another 30 minutes just passed listening to her sister’s cries and sobs.

 

“I don’t know what should I do at this point. I have it enough!!” Chanmi cried her heart out. Seeing her sister crying her heart out like that made Chungha feels miserable. Since she had never experience any break up for she never dated anyone before, she doesn’t know what words should she say that can, at least, make her sister less hurt and comfort her.

 

“What is wrong with me?! What did he see at that girl for him to cheat on me?! I did everything for him. Everyting!” said Chanmi, half shouting with half sobbing. The night spent with Chungha listening to her sister cries until Chanmi fell asleep.

 

“My poor sister. I’m sure the right guy that really deserves you will come one day.” said Chungha while Chanmi’s hair softly. That night, Chungha seems to have difficulties to fall asleep as she can’t help to think about her sister.

 

Chungha: Taehyung-ah, asleep?

02.36 a.m.

Taehyung: Not yet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter