Characters’ Introductions

The Story About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Main Characters:

 

Kim Chungha 23 years old An out-going girl that really love dancing and has pride on her skills. Won’t sit back and just accepted insults or being looked down. Someone that can’t withstand injustice. She’s pretty popular among her colleagues and has her own fans but not really know about them because of Kim Taehyung. She’s been bestfriends with Kim Taehyung for almost 12 years and is actually dependent on him. Kim Taehyung is her strength.

 

 

Park Jimin 24 years old Have been dancing for almost 17 years since he was 7 and decided to pursue dancing as career instead of just hobby. He can be both manly and cute at the same time which is his strength. He may not know by himself but he has some amountful of fans because of his looks and personality. He has a cheerful and optimist personality. Some who become fans because of his dancing. Has a lot of charms that can attracted the opposite genders.

 

 

Kim Taehyung 24 years old He is a overprotective and loyal friend. He cherished Kim Chungha so much that he started dancing because of her. Before, he joined to watch over her but as time passed, he started to love dancing. He’s friendly and like to always have fun. Someone who loves to smile and he’s the definition of happy-go-lucky. People seems to cannot hate for him which made Kim Chungha to befriend with him. Someone who has a lot of charms that also make guys like him.

 

Side Characters:

 

Kim Chanmi 26 years old Kim Chungha’s older sister who already experienced breakup for three times. Each time because the guy cheated on her. Ever since then, she decided to give on love and relationship but always got pressure beca
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter