Chapter 8

Her whisper is the lucifer....

PD: f(x). Great job on the first mission!! You guys well be on break for today at least. You guys may be dismissed.

Luna: What about Krystal and Jessica

PD: They well be on mission for the rest of the week to bond.

Luna: Oh ok we will be leaving..*walks out of the building

Amber: what do you guys want to do?

Sulli: i just want to go home!!

Victoria: we should plan strategy and relax

Luna: ok..

AT F(X) DORM

Sulli: THAT STILL DOESNT MAKE SENSE!!! UNNIE WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL OUR SHOES IN THE CLOSET!!

Luna: WE NEED TO!!!!! YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW MUCH SHOES I GOT FROM OUR MISSION IN PARIS 2 YEARS AGO!!!

Amber: CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

Sulli and Luna: MAKE US!!!

Victoria: i well turn you guys like what we did with SHINee...

Sulli and Luna: ok......

WITH KRYSTAL AND JESSICA

(insert song Dangerous from BoA Dong it by english translations. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a1dGS6kuQI&feature=related)

Krystal and Jessica were at a small island off of Japan. At a bar in a private room with the criminal.

Criminal:  do you think at all?!?! that i well acutally tell you people?!!

Jessica: Your telling US that? you fell for our disguises you stupid piece of . Now tell us without any weird stunts or else we will kill you without no warning. 

Without playing tricks~

Krystal pointed the gun at the criminal while Jessica has her sword against his neck.

Without trying to deceive me~

Criminal: Im not going to tell you anything even if i have to die...

Krystal: Then i guess we have to kill you...

*****: not if WE can help it

Krystal and Jessica: Its the moron group...

Without making clumsy excuses....

Hurry up Hurry up and confess.

SHINee's Minho and Super Junior's Heechul came into the scene pointing their weapons at them.

Heechul: Oh look its the Ice princesses..

Minho : its you.... *pointing at Krystal

Selfish, you just want things as you wish~

Or Sweet Love... 

Krystal: Yeah its me.... *points gun at Minho* Im so sorry but we are running out of time.

Jessica: Heechul.... Why exactly are you pointing a gun at me?!?! *she gives him a look saying 'we did a truce remember?'

I've fallen into moments temptation without being able to get away far as i want~

Heechul gives her a look saying 'im with a hoobae. He'll tell about SNSD and Super Junior trucing'. : We are enemies remember..

You're already gone, Dangerous. Experience.~

Jessica: lets just get this over with...

Krystal starts shooting at Minho While Minho starts to ran towards her..

Only the Wound was left, Dangerous Experience 

Jessica starts to "attack" Heechul. While he drags her out of the room.

Heechul: im sorry but the PD well kill us if he finds out..

Jessica: I know that but Krystal isnt dumb. She saw all of it. She knows!!!

Heechul: If she knows she wont tell i know her well enough as same as Sulli.

Jessica: ok. *giving him a scratch* to look like the fight was real to your hoobae

Heechul does the same: glad you understand * both walk back to the room "hurt" while Minho and Krystal are fighting

The back and Forth is not suitable

Minho: your good.. but not good enough

Krystal: sure..* gets a smoke bomb and makes it explode

You are in my hands

Krystal: Dont move I've got you in my hands *points gun at his head

You look very Bright

Jessica grabbed the criminal before he ran away. Giving him one of her icy glares. She pushed him against the wall getting her sword out and pointing it at his neck.

Your usual lies are becoming more frequent

Heechul stopped Krystal before she could shoot Minho. Giving her a look she stopped everything

Tired of starting with a trifling curiosity starting again with  No~

Instead Krystal went towards her sister and was aiming at the criminal.

Krystal: Tell us now *panting. because she has many wounds

I dont believe you anymore, Your words that are different  

Minho got up from being knocked out from Krystal, and was about to kill Krystal but Heechul said that we should go. Minho refused too.

Minho: I cant and i wont. i wont go because she has something that we need. And i cant go cause im bleeding a lot.

According to my desire, everything about you will be forgotten.

The criminal whispered into Jessica's. Jessica was terrifyed. 

Jessica: shoot him NOW!!

Krystal did what she was told. Bang. And their he was dead.

Just as i wanted dangerous Experience

Jessica made Krystal come to her and whispered what he said to Jessica 

Also learn this one too dangerous experience

Jessica whispered into Krystal's ears:  "the people well be at dawn light while the those who suffer from the lucks be at moonlight.... For those who have bloody hands shall perish. While those who have worked with the devil shall have the whisper of mass destruction"

If you were to need a hint just remember everything what you have done to me.

Krystal was feeling uneasy.. No  she thought i need t get out of here. but she suddenly felt herself getting pinned to the wall.

Minho whispered into her ear: i know who you are

If you took me carelessly 

Being sorry is your homework

Krystal: thats what they all say* then she pushed him out the way. grabbing Jessica and running away

I dont believe you anymore your words that are different

According to my desire, Everything about you well be forgotten, Just as i wanted dangerous experience

Jessica and Krystal were outside out of breathe.. 

Krystal: what are we going to do? we need to call help! we need to get out of here

Jessica: already one step ahead of you.

Also Learn this one too dangerous experience

Krystal was dizzy. She couldnt walk properly whoa she thought why is everything...

Everything went black for her she couldnt here her sister calling out of her.

Again learn about this.

Jessica grabbed Krystal into a van when they saw f(x) manager.

Jessica: get us at korea NOW!! i dont give a damn right now about the mission my sister fainted. 

Dangerous.

Minho: this is not over.... Krystal... * limping away while Heechul helps him.

 

A/N: THAT TOOK ME AT LEAST 1 HOUR TO WRITE. sorry caps were on. OMG KRYSTAL FAINTED IN THE LOTTE FAMILY DUTY CONCERT!! go on www.allkpop.com look up f(x)'s krystal faint!! 

OMG I FELT SO BADD!! but than some randomn hate said that she was like a spoiled brat that is taking footsteps to jessica. Im like wtf?? really?? do you want them to die.?? or something cause once you faint you cant do nothing about that.

Anyway this chapter im sorry ill have flashbacks on the next chapter.

i hope krystal is okay!!!