chapter 3

Her whisper is the lucifer....

A/N: Hello ^^ i have a pro-d-day today so i can write all day!! enjoy ^^ Glee and songs well be in this chapter btw.

Chapter 3

"You have my heart

And we’ll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you’ll still be my star
Baby, ’cause in the dark
You can’t see shiny cars
And that’s when you need me there
With you I’ll always share
‘Cause I…

I’m singin’ in the rain (We’ll shine together)
Just singin’ in the rain (We’ll be forever)
What a glorious feeling (Be a friend)
And I’m happy again (Stick it out ’til the end)
I’m laughing at clouds (More than ever)
So dark, up above (We’ll share each other)
I’m singin’, singin’ in the rain (Umbrella)
You can stand under my umbrella (Ella, ella, eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella (Ella, ella, eh eh eh eh eh eh)" Luna sang in their balconey waiting for the food to come

Krystal yelled at Luna from inside :UNNIE STOP SINGING YEAH YOU ARE A GOOD SINGER BUT SINGING WHILE YOUR HUNGRY IS NOW GETTING REALLY ANNOYING!!

Amber: guys just both of you guys shut up. Btw Luna you have to be at the lab around 4:12 PM sharp.

Luna sighed: yeah ok!! OH I SEE HIM!!!!

Victoria: LUNA JUST SHUT UP!!

Sulli: im hungry T-T

Luna: IM JUST A POOR GIRL IN THIS LONELY WORLD~

Krystal picks up a gun from the table: i well shoot you with this gun that shoots completey through your body. The speed for this gun is 41 KM per hour so i suggest you shut up

Luna sweatdropped: ok ill shut up.. FOOD IS HERE!!

Krystal sweatdropped at Luna. she's such a kid she thought but noticed the food guy coming towards her she hides the gun somewhere safe before anyone noticed.

food guy: ok 5 jjajangmyun and 2 large plate of sour sweet pork. that well be $23.00 cause you paid for part of it with your coupon on the phone

Victoria gives the money to the food guy: ok there you go goodbye

closing the door behind her they pigged out. after they were done eating they were planning strategies.

Krystal: lets get down to business. SHINee the five member group. We have been constantly being attacked from them. After attacking them i think i know they're specialties. I think his name is Taemin. he isthe youngest our off all of the, and after fighting him. he knows all the pressure points in your body and can kill you in 100 ways with his bare hands. the guy who is obsessed with eating chickens is the leader of SHINee and can basically see through your attacks. Thats what i got so far.

Luna patts krystal in the back: nice! of course our maknae knows all this. but if we know his name for sure we can get information on taemin. Sulli do you think you can hack into their computer.

Sulli: depends on the system they're in. they're computer systems changes all the time. so i might be.

Amber: that still doesnt explain why they were after Victoria unnie's poison that makes people purple. Hey, did that chicken dude turn purple when you poured it on him??

Victoria nervously laughed: hehehe yeah it doesnt really do anything i just made that poison so i can turn my clothes purple^^.

Sulli: do you still have it? i have this shirt thats cute but ugly colour.

Luna:getting out of topic. the question that im asking is why are they after us?

*******:i was going to ask the same thing...

Krystal smiled widely: JESSICA UNNIE!!!

WITH SHINee

Minho: okay key hyung did you get any information on them?

Key:hey there system is hard to hack okay i tried many times but it would mess up my computer. you know what screw it.

Taemin: Onew hyung is still purple... HAHAHAHAHAAHA. whatever it is its onew condition.

Jonghyun: yeah that is so funny

Onew smirked: well at least i didnt get a smoke bomb down my pants

Jonghyun: shut up hyung

Taemin: anyway what are we going to do with them? they not like the other girls that we killed. they're not falling for our trap. they're smart, athletic, and resoureful. What are we going to do?!?!

Minho: umm i dont know about that one. but they are our top people that are wanted from our company. We are assigned to them until we get information on them.

Key looking at onew disgustedly: what exactly is that?

Onew: what?!?! it seems whatever i touch it turns purple. do you have a problem with someone eating purple chicken huh?!?!

Jonghyun: im still wondering why im stuck with you guys...

Minho: do you think that im not thinking that?

Taemin: HEY!! im not that bad!!!

Onew eating the chicken: sure your not..

Minho: hyung have you looked at what your eating??

Onew: YAH!! its good though

Jonghyun: look f(x) is a powerful group we have to be careful. we have to get rid of them even if means     if it is the last thing we doo.

Onew: and people think im weird *eating the chicken

Taemin: HYUNG LOOK AT WHAT YOUR EATING!!!