Chapter 24

Her whisper is the lucifer....

Yuri was freaking out. Nooo!!! people think I'm dead I need it to keep it like that!! she thought before she "died" again. Luckily no one saw her. 

Onew: WHOA!! why do you have a dead Yuri?

Sulli:.................( WHAT DO I DO!!!) she thought

Jessica: We were just using this fake dead body of Yuri to find the PD. *lied through her teeth easily

Victoria: Is it real cause it does look really real

Sulli:................( WHAT DO I DO!!!) she thought 

Taemin: What the hell are you guys doing here?

Victoria: Taking a walk. Its our day off.

Krystal: Can you please like yell at Jonghyun for stop making out in public!!!

Onew: Ewwww~ I dont want to do that *acting childish

Victoria: What are you? A six year old?

Sulli pouts: Whats wrong with six year olds??

Taemin hugs her: Nothing Cause your my six year old!!

Krystal was fake gagging :i dont need this! i have something that I need to complete.

Jessica was giving Krystal a look. Your giving out too much information. I already gave out too much info about Yuri but you dont have too. Krystal gave her a look too.  What can I do? Did you see Sulli? She didnt know  what to do!! Spies have to know what they do then they mess up! Now people are staring at us weirdly like we are constipated!!

Sulli: Umm... Are you guys okay?

Krystal: Yep. Just great. I need to go.

Jessica ran up to her, Grabbed her arm and whispered: Come here at 7:00pm sharp * lets go of her arm and walks away

Krystal starts to walk then hears Onew saying. " I know what she needs.... CHICKEN"

Jessica, Sulli, Taemin, and Victoria: Whatever it is its Onew condition.

With Krystal

I havent been walking by myself in such a long time!!! She thought. Krystal get a hold of yourself. your on a mission. She walked around Seoul looking for any weird interaction. Until she saw someone with a suitcase bump into her.

*****: Sorry

Krystal ignored the person's word grabbed him in the wrist and brought him to an empty valley way. This is weird he has the same bracelet as Minho oppa. she thought confused. She brought out a gun and put it on his head.

Krystal: You have a right to be quiet and tell me why you have this suitcase.

*****: That is none of your buisness. *Before elbowing her then running away

Krystal bolted to where he was going. To a weird building. He's in the east building. Seeing someone run in a corner. Bringing her gun to his way she of course shot him. 1 down she thought who knows how much to go.

The lights in the building went on and she felt someone grab her and tie her up. What the ?

*****: Will will will who do we have here? Krystal Jung. Welcome have you said hello to your "friend"?

Friend? What friend? Wait a second.... No it couldnt be the bracelet. How could I be so stupid for him to kiss me but then again i got some information.

Hurt and disgustedly she spat out: Hello Choi Minho.....

Minho coldly: Hello

*****: Surprised? For one of the Jung siblings Im shocked. The smartest turned into the dumbest.

Krystal: Dumbest??? You son of a basterd you think I'm the ? How sad... For someone who has one of the useless spies in their company. Getting killed everytime they came near me. How foolish. But remember Im the one who killed your... . Wife

*****: SHUT UP!!! Who said you killed her??? I thought..

Krystal: You thought wrong you basterd. I was taught well wasnt I? Killing anyone who was in my way, Made someone... My own comrade erase my memory, But then again. I have enough information for someone like you to kill me... Father

Minho: Sir she's your daughter? Then why???

*****: Shut up. This is a game in the end. Spies are not fit to love. I taught my own two daughters will. But you would kill your own mother. How would a shameful like you do?

Krystal: If i may? But YOU MADE ME KILL HER!!! To get the Whisper of Mass destruction. You say that Im the ? Please then we must be really related. if you hate me so much then why wont you kill me then?!?

Minho: Krystal.... Dont do that. Why would you do that? I love you. dont say that

Krystal glared at him coldly: Shut up dont even say my name. You make me sick. You almost made me believe that it was possible but... Whats the point anymore. WE will just PLAY THIS GAME FOREVER UNTIL WE DIE!!!! You know its true.

Minho is shocked. Taken back actually. Yeah he knows its the truth but he doesnt want it to be this way.

*****: No Dont even think about going near her Minho. If shes says she will get.

Krystal smirked: Just try. Lets see if it gets you anywhere.

Krystal grabbed her gun from her secret pocket in her jeans and she shot the guard next to her. I dont need this she thought. All I need to do is get the whisper of mass destruction. And to move back to the states to get more missions :/

*****: Dont move Krystal

Krystal: Oops.. I think I just did. *started shooting everywhere then throws a smokebomb in the building and runs away.

*****: What are you doing!!! GET HER!!!

Minho just smiled. Nice acting he thought. But i have to admit...

I did pretty will too.

 

A/N: MEERY CHRISTMASS!!!! AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS!!!

3 more chapters until this story is done. That what im thinking. Anyway Happy holidays!!!