chapter 10

Her whisper is the lucifer....

Once Jessica left. and f(x) went to sleep she decided to take a walk around where they were living. when she was taking a walk she 'didnt' know people were in the bush hiding.

Onew: Jonghyun get your out of my face!

Taemin: ewww who the hell farted?!?!

Key: Jonghyun did swear to god first he was in pain from the bomb now hes gassy NOW WHAT!!

Minho: guys just shut up!!

Jonghyun: YAH!

*******: you guys are really idiots arent you guys

Taemin: WHOA HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE?!?!

Krystal: do you take me as an idiot? im a spy what do you expect dips!!

Jonghyun: while your here.. GET HER!!!

Krystal being the smartass. She saw this coming. she had her gun ready but had to be more careful because of her injuries. she then decided to follow Luna's footsteps and put another bomb down Jonghyun's pants. Jonghyun screamed like a little girl.

Jonghyun: YOU WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?!

Krystal smirked: maybe because it was the perfect opportunity? and you guys are to slow..

Minho: Are you sure you are in the right position to say?

Krystal was still smirking: you know what its 1 in the mourning so use the knock out gas to knock me out and bring me into the this "abandoned building" of yours on south of Jeju do

Taemin: whoa she's good now knock her out now..

Everything went blur for Krystal and they got in the van and drove away not knowing Jessica was there for the whole time.

Jessica: Nice job Krystal... Now SNSD and f(x) move move move we have a very long trip.

AT JEJU-DO

Krystal starts to gain her mind and finds herself tied on a bed also face to face with Minho.

Krystal: whoa need some personal space tard....

Minho smirks at her: whoa this little lady knows her language...

Krystal smirks back at him: Whoa this huge guy is flirting with me... no thank you i would like to save it for someone else who is not going to kill me.

Minho: too bad little lady im afraid in this world we live in you are only going to flirt with me..

Krystal: lets see about that... by the arent you guys supposed to be evil and be like those retarded criminals who do weird things to the prisoner?

Taemin: thats just a stereotype.... in a way

Krystal: sniff sniff why do i smell chicken??

Everyone looks at Onew

Onew: what cant someone eat chicken in peace?

Krystal: not in this world.... hey is that guy okay?

Minho: Jonghyun? he's never okay ever since people put bombs in his pants..

Krystal: oooh

Jonghyun: you.... .... why.....!!

Krystal: Cant blame a girl to see a guy in pain?

Onew: you are one very cool person wont usually girls scream?

Krystal: then i must not be the right person you are looking for then.

Krystal was about to say something until she saw her cue from Jessica. Krystal gave her a older sister a look. Your here now? Jessica mouthed to her sorry traffic but hold still.

Krystal: can someone get me something to drink possibly if its not a burden?

Key: sure why not im bored....

When Key walked off to get her a cup of water. He opened the door to the other room to all of a sudden to see Amber waiting for him.

Key: what are you doing here? *passes out

Amber: to do that. now IT hahaha you cant even hear me now.

Luna and the rest were staring at her weirdly...

Yuri: ok lets keep on moving on..

Hyeoyon: yeah...

Jessica was outside checking for any weird thing.

Jessica said into the chip so everyone including Krystal to hear

Jessica: Let the games begin