Chapter 22

Her whisper is the lucifer....

Thanks Sulli Krystal thought looking back to their dorm window and starts bolting to the SM headquaters. If im late they are literally going to kill me she thought.

After 10 minutes of running she just made it in time. Going through all security measures are troublesome. Looking through the new building and the hallways she finally made it. She found Jessica and Yuri talking and drinking tea.

Jessica: Okay, Lets get down to business The Whisper of Mass destruction. The code. Everything we need to find out by 2 days cause thats all the time we have left.

Yuri: As the pro of special weapons, The Whisper Of Mass destruction is What all Spies are after. Even SNSD are competing against each other for this. You guys are too young to know about this but oh will. Jessica you can explain the rest.

Jessica: The Whisper of Mass destruction is basically a weapon/computer chip that has all information that can destroy anything and anywhere.

Krystal: So it can kill any human being just like a snap?

Jessica: yep

Krystal: We need that chip.

Yuri: Exactly but No one has had ever gotten that but ever since that code came up out of no where we think someone has it thats why I had to go against everyone and you specially. Thats why I had to shoot you. It was a secret mission.

Krystal: Thank god i thought you hated me *all laugh

*********: Thats your mission

Yuri, Jessica, and Krystal: What???

Lee Soo man: you guys will be doing a secret mission.

Yuri: I dont understand. People think im dead. The Pd from our last company thinks im dead then he sees me alive hes going to kill my family or something like that.

Lee Soo man: Thats why the Jung siblings are going to be there with you. But some people might go against you. Because the code its a very confusing thing and Now SHINee and he rest of f(x) dont know about it. The true meaning of the whole code. Your sidekicks/backup are the one and only Super Junior. This is going to last up until the solar eclispe so i suggest you guys start working on it now. Also i would like to add Sulli and Taemin will be joining you tomorrow cause with their skills they will know what might happen.

Krystal: Yes sir

Lee Soo man: Change of plans Sulli  and Taemin will be joining you guys now. *Sulli and Taemin enters the room

Yuri: Oh ......

Sulli: UNNIE I THOUGHT YOUR DEAD WTF???!?!?!?

Taemin: In all respect but what the your alive???

Krystal: Anyway stop swearing and lets start the mission now.

Mission impossible is a go.