Chapter 18

Her whisper is the lucifer....

Krystal was loosing too much blood. She felt herself get tired everytime she breathes. I can do this She thought. You are just remembering everything. Jessica was watching hopelessly at her sister. Jessica doesnt want her little sister to die. She was the only one left. Their parents died and they cant be in contact with their relatives. Jessica you have to say was lonely. She had a lonely life. Mastering the skills of the sword, killing people for information, trying to reopen her heart, and hoping that Taecyeon wont leave her.

She had a lonely life. And she doesnt want Krystal to die or live life as she does.

Minho felt his heartbreak. Even though she is the enemy...She doesnt deserve to die. He was looking for her for years. High and Low everywhere you could think of he would be there looking for her. Then there she is as the enemy pointing a gun at him. But   Looking at her pale skin, bloody body, and her dying eyes. He just wants to cry. But...

Men have pride. They always had. They always will.

Sulli was crying. She doesnt know what to do. Everything was quiet, stiff, and painful. Sulli knew enough that spying isnt just a game. More like a story. Theres a beginning middle and end. But every mission was a puzzle. Putting everything into a puzzle. And after each mission it would make a huge picture and it would keep going. 

Everything is a game. But everything isnt what it seems to be.

Taemin was just overwelmned. From everything. He couldnt do much. He wasnt in it. He never was. All he could do is hold Sulli tight in his arms.

Jessica knew that Yuri was waking so she took her sword out and put it against her neck. She then remembered a poem that her mom told her when she was little.

 

 
Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice. 

Mom.... please let Krystal live...she thought  before Yuri did anything.

Jessica coldly stated: Dont move. I dont care if you are in my team. I will personally kill you.

Yuri was about to say anything then Minho cut her off

Minho looked at Yuri with a cold hateful glare, That made her terrified : I've never Loved you. You were just in the way of stopping me looking for Krystal. You knew in your heart that I was looking for Krystal but you did nothing. Nothing.*voice gets louder* I was hurt. You know why? because she pointed a gun at me. ME. BECAUSE YOU JUST HAD TO ERASE HER MEMORY!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!!

Yuri was crying hard. She felt sorry but now she knew that he will never love her. But she didnt want to believe it. Then all of a sudden everybody was looking at Krystal shocked

Krystal gasped weakly: Minho please dont do this......

Minho couldnt do hold it anymore. he cried. Forgetting his pride. He ran to her and hugged her.

Minho looked at her: Please dont die.... please I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!

Krystal: I......Love.......You....But...I...Cant..... Love.... you

Minho shakily: why cant you love me?

Krystal whispered in his ear: because this whole life we are living is a game....

Then Krystal fell on the ground limp. just like that.

Minho couldnt believe it. He knew that spying was just a game but sometimes he just wants a another chance at life but cant.

Everyone started crying. Jessica just fell to the ground like she was dead.

Everything was a riot but the strange thing is a few days later in the hospital.

Her eyes opened bright and wide to the world.

Saying Bring.It.On

A/N: HAHAHA DID YOU THINK I KILLED KRYSTAL!!! NO I DID NOT!! BUT IM NOT FINISHED THE STORY. ILL UPDATE THE NXT CHAPTER..

BEWARE!!