Chapter 25

Her whisper is the lucifer....

Krystal was running. For two things. From the spies that are chasing after and for all the messed up things that happened to her. Im proud of Minho she thought. Even though I shouldnt be, i am. She couldnt help smile sadly. You did will. she thought. Spies do very will in two things that can be the same thing.

Acting and Lying

She knew they stopped chasing after her 5 minutes ago but she was running away from her worst lie. That...

She doesnt love Choi Minho.

She felt stupid like other people would. But she felt really stupid like she knew nothing. She then had no choose to go meet Jessica, Sulli, and Taemin at the bridge. To complete this mission once and for all.

With Minho

He felt stupid. 

To lie to her. To rip her heart out. But he did try to forget her and tell himself that this is all the game but he doesnt want it to be he wants it all. But its like her whisper is the lucifer. Its everywhere like her angelic face. Its all he ever thinks of. There is one thought that he has and its not Krystal.

To get the hell out of here.

But wondering how. He had this feeling that something bad is going to happen tomorrow. Everything made perfect sense when he overheard Krystal's father talking.

Guard 1: Sir all bombs have been implanted on the Han river bridge.

*****: Good job. You are dismissed.*guard walks away* Everything is perfect. Once the Solar eclispe occur The code will be release and the whisper of mass destruction will be mine MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the ? The code has something to do with this? Whisper of mass destruction?? Solar eclispe? IM SUCH A !!! He thought. Wait a second.... The Whisper of Mass destruction? Yuri Noona told me about that.. , I really get out of here! 

He was locked up. He doesnt know why but he's locked up in a cell. He looks at his bag and sees the potion. He smirks.

Krystal, please wait for me. Im your romeo anyway who else is going to save you

With Krystal

Its almost time. Sulli thought. She looked at Taemin when he was sleeping. It was past Midnight anyway he must have been tired If he fell asleep on the dot. Sulli looked at the moon. I dont know why but I dont feel like I should trust him anymore. Maybe everything is changing. Krystal is still herself in a way. I kind of figured that something happened with Minho but nothing like this. As spies they cant trust anybody. They have to go through extreme levels to trust people. Sulli, still looking at Taemin kissed him on the lips when he was sleeping then she got up and walked away. She was at the Han river about to go in the water but she got pulled into someone stare.

Taemin: Why did you do it?

Sulli: What do you mean?

Taemin: By lying to me.

Sulli: How?

Taemin: Please stop playing games with me Jinri.

He must be very serious if he said Sulli's actual name.

Sulli: I dont know what to do okay!!!

Taemin: What?!?!

Sulli started crying: Do you see whats happening to everything!! Minho became the enemy!!!! Have you seen Krystal!!!! Krystal is terrifyed like hell!! Her dad is still alive, which freaked out Jessica! Because of this code I dont know who to trust!! Who knows if your the enemy!! I DONT KNOW!!

Taemin was taken back. Does she think I'm the enemy? Why did Minho hyung go against us?

Taemin: Sulli how can I prove to you that I, Lee Taemin Will never go against you!! cause I will never do that!

Sulli: Kiss me like you mean it...

Taemin was shocked. Kiss me if you mean. If she says she gets. he thought before diving in for a kiss to Sulli. 

Sulli didnt think he would really kiss her. So she did the same. She put her arms around his neck while he put his arms to her waist.

Not knowing that Krystal was watching.

How cute. she thought. This really isnt the time for this stuff but Sulli deserves it. She looks at the time 3:24AM I better go to sleep. But get ready. she smirked at the moonlight shining on her.

This lucifer is going to put an undeniable spell to this whole game.

A/N: Hello~ Hello~ 42 subscribers!!!! Thank you for subscribing!!! Im almost done this Fanfic!!! Then I will be starting a new one ^^

Please subscribe to new fanfic when I make it cause Im going to put the new one on when I'm done.

I was listening to Lucifer from SHINee for the whole time when I was typing this kekeke.

The whole point of spies for this fanfic is you cant trust people just like a snap. Falling in love is not an easy thing its like mission impossible and lies and acting or all they can do to protect themselves.