The Plan

My Partner, Cha Hakyeon

" Are you ing insane Cha Hakyeon?"

Taekwoon grab Hakyeon collar and drag him to the wall. Hakyeon yelp a bit and smiling.

" I'm sorry Woon ah, actually i don't want to accept his offer too, but who would reject that amount of money?" Hakyeon raise his eyebrow and receive a glare from Taekwoon.

" I thought we agreed that we are gonna quit from this job?"

Hakyeon expression turned into serious face.

" Okay, i will be honest with you, i need money Taekwoon ah, my mother sick,and she need to be operated. I don't have enough money to pay. Don't you feel sympathy at me?"

Hakyeon look down and continue with a sad voice. " I promise Taekwoon, this gonna be last for us. After that i will never disturb you."

Taekwoon look into Hakyeon eyes and release him collar. He think a bit about Hakyeon problem. Hakyeon mother like his mother too. Mrs Cha always care and treat him like her own son since his family far from him. 

Taekwoon sigh. " But why you never talk about this? You know that i love your mother like my own mother? " 

" I don't want to trouble you Taekwoon ah. I'm too embarrassing. I'm as he only son can't afford to pay her hospital bill," Hakyeon tell as his eyes began watering. 

" Don't say that Cha Hakyeon, isn't we are partner. Alright, i agree to do this task but because of you. And please remember, this is really going to be our last task." Taekwoon reminded. Hakyeon clap his hand and hug Taekwoon. " I know that you will not dissapointed me. I love you," 

Taekwoon rolling his eyes and and suddenly his phone vibrate. A message from Mr Han about his son information. Hakyeon reading the message.

" So his name is Han Sang Hyuk and currently study at High School Nam Sang. Yah, look at his face, i feel like to kiss him . So cute."

Taekwoon look at Sanghyuk pic and snorted.

" What are you talking about, i only see little devil in this pic. Look at his devil smile. So annoying,"

Hakyeon knock Taekwoon head and ask him to go home. 

" Yah, lets go home. I want to prepared for tomorrow." 

" Prepared for what?"

" You will see,"
...........................
Two man with a school uniform standing in front of school gates and look into the school.

" This is your idea?"

" Cool ha?"

Taekwoon look disbelief with Hakyeon appereance, he have a a pair of big glasses in his eyes and he even perm his hair to make it little fluffy. 

" What are you doing with your hair? We only need to watch him, not enter his school. Why we need to disguise as student?"

" Nice huh? I just want to make our last mission be more memorable. We never do like this before right?" Hakyeon fix his tie and his hair. " Beside do you hear what that old man Mr Han said about the culprit right? He might one of this student in this school too."

* Flashback *

" Actually, since two month ago, he always receive a threat letter from unknown. In this letter you can see that he said he will try to kidnap SangHyuk and want our family suffering." Mr Han give the letter to Hakyeon and Taekwoon to look at it. Taekwoon thorough the letter and check it. " What if this is just a prank? Since he almost be kidnap before, maybe someone want to pull a prank. Don't you think like that Cha hakyeon?" 

Hakyeon nodded. The letter seem simple like was write by the kid. " Do you have any enemy before?"

Mr Han think a bit. " I don't know, but many people seem jealous with our wealthy. Our house even has been robbed before. That's why i put Cctv in this house." 

Hakyeon look at surrouding. " But i don't understand, why you need us? You already have your own bodyguard."

" I know, but my son don't like them. He don't want people disturb his life and have a bodyguard around him will make him angry. So that's why i need you two to take care of him. Beside, before the culprit get caught, anything can happen to him. And i will not that happen."

* Flashback end*

" I know about that, but do we really need to be a student? It kinda weird since our face look older tho."

" Don't worry Taekwoonie, everything is going to be perfect. Beside,this only way to get close with that little boy."

" Aishhh, if only not for your mother, i never accept this job." Taekwoon hold his bag and go inside that school.

Hakyeon give awkward laugh and follow Taekwoon from behind. If only Taekwoon know about the truth, he going to be killed.