Disturbing a lion

My Partner, Cha Hakyeon

" Taekwoonie, wake up,its time for lunch." Hakyeon shake Taekwoon body to wake him but receive no respond from him. 

Hakyeon sigh loudly and go to the kitchen. He put water inside glass and pouring it to Taekwoon.

"Waarghhh!!! What it is? Our house is leak?" Taekwoon jumping from his bed and fall into the floor. " Nope, our house is in great condition and you need to wake up to make me a lunch." Hakyeon give an order like he was captain or something and make Taekwoon widened his eyes.

" You wake me up just to ask me to cook for you?" Taekwoon sound disbelief from
 what he heard from Hakyeon's mouth.

"Yes."

"Cook?!"

"Yes"

"For you?!"

Hakyeon nodded innocently stare at Taekwoon.

Taekwoon bit his lips and raise his eyebrow.

" Ah, so you want me to cook for you." Hakyeon shallow his saliva when he realise Taekwoon's voice has changed.

" Yes?" Hakyeon laugh nervously when Taekwoon get move closer to him. " Taekwoon-ah, are you mad? But i'm just hungry. Don't you pity your hungry friend?" 

" Me? Angry? Why should i?" Taekwoon walk step by step to reach Hakyeon that already take backstep everytime Taekwoon approach him.

Hakyeon try to run away when Taekwoon hold his hand and push him into the floor and sit on him.

" Cha Hakyeon, so what did you want to eat?"

" What do you mean?"

" I said what do you want to eat? Arm?" Taekwoon point his knife toward Hakyeon arm. " Or leg?" He shifting the knife to Hakyeon leg.

Hakyeon widened his eyes.

" You just joking right? Alright, i'll give up. I'll treat you a lunch. Now get up from me. You're heavy." said Hakyeon with a nervous laugh.

" What are you talking about Cha Hakyeon? We already have a food here." Taekwoon grinning. Hakyeon got a shiver from the grinning. His sweat running down through his forehead. He can feel that his heart almost jumping out.

" Now, bon appetite." Taekwoon hold his arm in the air like he was ready to stab Hakyeon. The screaming from Hakyeon fill the empty house. " No.Stop it!"

*Ring ring* 

Suddenly Taekwoon's phone ringing. 

" Who the heck is disturbing me when i'm about to make a lunch?" Taekwoon groaning get up to get his phone. Hakyeon let out his breath. " Whoever calling, i'm own you my life." 

He get up and open the refrigerator to take food in there. He squirm his eyebrow as he thiking what should he eat. Then he saw a pizza leftovers from last night and put them inside the microwave.

He tapping his finger while waiting for his pizza. He jumping out when Taekwoon rushing to him. " Cha Hakyeon, hurry up. We have an emergency!" 

" What? What happen?" said Hakyeon as he put out the pizza from microwave.

" I just got call from police station." 

" Police?" ask Hakyeon raise his eyebrow. "Why? Are you doing something illegal Jung Taekwoon? How dare you do something like that behind my back." Hakyeon dramatically make surprise face while his hand on his chest.

Taekwoon slap Hakyeon head." What the hell are you talking about? Its Han Sanghyuk. I don't know what happen but he get arrested by police and that little devil give my phone number to them telling i'm his guardian." Hakyeon nodded after listening the explanation from Taekwoon.

" What are you waiting for?" Taekwoon questioned when he saw Hakyeon not give him any respond.

" What?"

" I'm telling you we going to police station right now."

" But isn't you his guardian. Not me. So, you Jung Taekwoon will going alone. Bye." Hakyeon take his pizza and walk pass Taekwoon. He whistle happily since he want to continue his sleeping but cough right away because Taekwoon pull his collar shirt. 

" Do you want to die Cha Hakyeon?" Taekwoon whisper slowly with his dead eyes. Staring straightly into Hakyeon eyes. Waiting for his answer.

" No." With Hakyeon short answer both of them arrive in front of police station.

 

" Jung Taekwoon, can i ask you something?" ask Hakyeon looking uneasy." We're in police station right?" Taekwoon nodded his head.

" Then, why i need to wear this goddamned thing?!" Hakyeon look at his own clothes. He was wearing high heel, skirt and even with a wig. He look terrified looking his reflection at the car.

" What to do? Your master Han Sanghyuk ask me to disguise as his uncle. He ask me to bring my wife too. So, since you really love this disguises thing, i let you to be my partner." said Taekwoon chuckle.

Hakyeon rolled his eyes. " But Taekwoon-ah, i looked pretty hot too right?" Hakyeon play with his wig." I bet if i'm a woman, all men must be chase me right? HAHAHA," Hakyeon laugh like he was amusing by something.

Taekwoon rolled his eyes as he leaving Hakyeon laugh alone behind him. " Seriously why don't i kill him this morning?"

 

" So are you Han Sanghyuk's guardian?" ask the police officer. " He said his parent at oversea for business and he told me that he currently living with his father's best friend."

Taekwoon take a glance looking at Hyuk. He rolled his eyes when Hyuk smiling innocently at him.

" Yes, i'm his father best friend. I'm take care of him because my friend already asking me to looking after him until he comeback to Korea." The police officer nodded after he listen to Taekwoon.

" And who are you?" The police officer raise his eyesbrow as he look at Hakyeon. 

"Ah, yes, i'm Jung Taekwoon's wife. Cha Hakyeonie." said Hakyeon put out his hand to shake hand with the police officer.

" Cha Hakyeonie?" The police frowning as he read at the paper he hold. " But isn't your husband's name is Jung. Shouldn't you also be Jung?"

Hakyeon shock look at the police officer. " Ah, i mean Jung Hakyeonie.Sorry, i really love my real name that i forgot i already marry with him. Sorry honey." Hakyeon laugh nervously as he hug Taekwoon's arm.

Taekwoon look at Hakyeon disbelief. He shake his head.

" Sir, can i know what actually happen? Why Han Sanghyuk got arrested? What did he do?" Taekwoon don't Want to waste his time with Hakyeon ridiculous, ask the police officer about Sanghyuk.

" Ah, he got arrested because he try steal something from the bookstore. The owner kinda angry because kids like him always try to steal book from his store."

" No, i'm not!" Hyuk suddenly speak up. Trying to defend himself. " I told you someone put that thing inside my bag. I'm innocent!"

" Look,sir, can you just let it go for this time?" Taekwoon try to begging the police officer. He don't want to get into this mess. He also hate stay inside the police station for a long time.

" Yeah, sir, don't you feel pity at him? Look at his innocent face." Hakyeon also try to his best to begging the officer.

The officer look trouble as he rubbing his forehead.

" Sir, you don't know how fierce Hyuk father is. He is someone you don't want to mess with. If he know what happen to his son, he might swimming back to the Korea." said Hakyeon dramatically hold the officer's hand.

" Actually, we already want to release him. So you don't need to tell me all of this. We call you here just to pick up him."

" Ah, really? Sorry for my behavior sir." Hakyeon shyly let go of the police officer arm and play with his hair.

" But i hope after this, he not doing this thing again." the police officer ask Taekwoon to sign on the paper.

" Don't worry sir, i'll make sure he behave after this." Taekwoon bow the police officer. Hyuk also bow to him since Taekwoon force him to bow by push his head. " Thank you sir. Have a nice day. Lets go,"

 

" Yah, are you really poor? Or did your father kick you from house or something?"said Hakyeon change his clothes.

" I told you its not me. I never stole anything in my life. Beside, why should i steal when i can buy that whole store with my father money?" Hyuk stretching his arm and look around him. " So,this is you guys house. Not that beautiful as i imagine."

"Hey, shut up, its take me five days to decorate this house. Don't you try to insult my creation." Said Hakyeon sit on the sofa beside Hyuk.

" Hey kids, quick tell me your story." Taekwoon put his coffee on the table and sit on the sofa in front of Hyuk.

" Ah, okay,so its like this. I don't feel like i want to go my english academy today , so i want to skip the academy. Then i walk into the bookstore to buy some time. But suddenly the alarm was ringing as soon i step my foot outside the door."

" Wow, this is first time i heard people skip school go to bookstore. Usually student go to internet cafe." Hakyeon laugh as his hand move to take Taekwoon's coffee but Taekwoon fast hand slap Hakyeon's hand before he can reach it. 'Take your own drink' he mouthing, receive a pouty lips from Hakyeon.

Hyuk,unaware the situation between his bodyguard, continue his story." They ask me to check my bag. I just give them since i'm not do anything wrong. But they found 5 book inside my bag. That why i got drag into police station."

" Wait, is that means someone try to framing you. But how? And why? Did you lost your bag before?" ask Taekwoon as he lean his body toward Hyuk showing he interested with the story.

Hyuk shake his head. " No, i have my bag with me all the time." Taekwoon sigh." Then how the book can found inside your bag? Are you telling me the book jump inside your bag by themselves?"

" Did something happen in the bookstore like you meet with someone? 

Hyuk shrug and make pouty face. " Ah, i just remember, inside the bookstore, i bump into someone and fall down."

" Maybe he have something to do in this case." Hakyeon snap his finger. " Taekwoon-ah, we should find that person. Maybe he is the one that give Hyuk all the letter before."

Taekwoon nodded and change his gaze toward Hyuk. " Maybe." He get up and take his phone to call someone. " I'm going to call Eunji. She can help us to check the security camera inside bookstore."

After Taekwoon disappear to make a call, Hakyeon just remembering something he want to ask Hyuk.

" Hyuk-ah, i want to ask you something.Why are you telling police officer that you live with your uncle? Why don't inform your father about this matter?"

" Ah, its because i don't want him know that i try to skip English class. If he know, he will telll my mother and you don't want to know what she will do to me." said Hyuk make a terrified face.

" Then why you skip?" ask Hakyeon,curious.

" Nothing. It just for fun," 

" But why you tell you live with your uncle and his wife? You just can tell them that you stay with your uncle or somebody? Did you really want to see me in woman dress?" Hakyeon smirk.

"Aunt? What do you means? I never told Taekwoon hyung to bring his " wife " with him." Hyuk make a innocent face.

" W...wh..what?" Hakyeon can't believe what he heard. " Yah Jung Taekwoon! How dare you trick me?!"

Taekwoon chuckle after he heard Hakyeon screaming.

" That what you got if you disturbing a lion sleeping." 

To be continue...