Cctv

My Partner, Cha Hakyeon


After send Hyuk back to his home, Hakyeon drive back to home alone since Taekwoon want to meet with someone. " Why he always meet Eunji? Is he..? With Eunji...." Hakyeon giggling alone thinking Taekwoon had a feeling with Eunji. 

Eunji is their friend. They work at the same agency before. But Eunji is more into hacking thing. Eunji help them many time when they need something like track someone or if they want hacking someone personal information.

After having a shower, Hakyeon sit alone on his bed. While waiting for Taekwoon, he decide to take a nap.

" Hakyeon-ah, help me. Don't let go of my hand. Please." 

" Why you did this? We trust you so much,but why you did this? To me. And Taekwoon. Why?"

" Hakyeon-ah, you said we are friend, please help me this time." Hakyeon desperately caught the man hand but the burden is too strong and make their hand slipped. 

" No!" 

Hakyeon wake up abruptly when Taekwoon shake his shoulder to wake him up. " Oh, you're back." 

" Hakyeon-ah, you're sweating really hard. Did you dream about him again?" ask Taekwoon look worrying. 

" Nah, its just a dream. Don't worry." said Hakyeon casually.

" Okay, but you must remember to take your medicine on time." Taekwoon frowning.

" Yah, you look so old frowning like that." Hakyeon flick Taekwoon's forehead.

" Arghh, its hurt." Taekwoon try to slap Hakyeon shoulder when suddenly his phone ringing. " Why my phone always ringing when i just about to kill you?"

" Maybe because i was lucky? Or maybe because i was loved?" said Hakyeon proudly and receive a glare from Taekwoon.


" Hakyeon-ah, i just got call from Eunji and she just sent me the clip from cctv of the bookstore. We can find the person that bump into Sanghyuk." Said Taekwoon as he open his laptop. Hakyeon get up from his bed and take his place beside Taekwoon.

Both of them watching concentrate the video without blinking their eyes. " Yah, stop!" Hakyeon suddenly screaming and make Taekwoon quickly pause the video" Why? Did you found something?"

" Taekwoon-ah, look at the woman in the white dress.Look carefully," Hakyeon pointing his finger.

" Yes, i'm watching it. But why? What did she do?" ask Taekwoon. He look at the woman but he found nothing suspicion about the woman. 

" The woman..." 

" Yeah?"

" She just stealing something."

" What? Really?"

" Yeah, she just stole my heart."

" Really? She stole your hea-WHAT?!" Taekwoon get up from his place and go behind Hakyeon. " Look at her face. Isn't she an angel? I'm think i just found my soul-ack! Yah! Jung Taekwoon." Hakyeon can't finish his dream when Taekwoon give him a headlock. 

"Cha Hakyeon, once again you talk nonsense i will really kill you." Jung Taekwoon grit his teeth as he choke Hakyeon.

" Alright alright, i will stop. Now let go of me." Hakyeon begging for his life. After Taekwoon release his head, Hakyeon cough loudly, touching his neck. " Yah, how can you put a choke hold on me?What if i broke my neck?" Taekwoon snort. " Its okay, if you broke your neck, i will broke your leg and arm. Then, you will stay in hospital for a long time." 

Hakyeon gulp after hear Taekwoon word." Lets just focus on our job."

" Look who talking." said Taekwoon as he push the button on his laptop and continue watch the video. Hakyeon sit quietly beside Taekwoon until he notice something. " Yah, stop!"

"What? Want to tell me you found your soulmate again?" Taekwoon rolling his eyes. Hakyeon shake his head strongly. " No. Look at that person.The one that walk behind Hyuk. See the uniform he wearing?" Hakyeon point on the person uniform, then his other hand point on their school uniform that hang at the wall.

" Isn't he has the same uniform like us? Thats mean he going the same school with Hyuk."

They continue watch the video when they realise the person wear the same uniform like them bumped into Hyuk and put something in the Hyuk bag when he fall down.

" Aha, see that? " Hakyeon snap his finger when they already get the answer how the book get into Hyuk's bag.

" Yeah, wait. I'll call Hyuk and tell him whether he know that student." Taekwoon take his phone and start dialling someone.


Hyuk play with his dog  when his phone is ringing.

" Hyuk-ah, i'll send you one pic. Can you see if you know the person in the pic." Hyuk listen carefully Taekwoon voice on the other side.

Hyuk widened his eyes when he realize the person in that photo is someone he know.

"Kim Wonshik?"

To be continue..