Fight

My Partner, Cha Hakyeon

" Yah, Han Sanghyuk, what are doing??" 

" Don't you see? I tried to save people live." Hyuk smirk on the both Neo couple. 

The bully look at Hyuk with a widened eyes and smirk. One of them walking slowly to Hyuk and looking straight to his eyes.

"Wow, look at this. Try to be heroes huh?"

" Actually i'm just don't like to see that kind of scene in front of my eyes. It really disturbing?" Hyuk talked back and make the bully become more angry.

" You really brave man. I wonder how you get the spirit." The bully give Hyuk a thumbs up.

"But, since you really want to save him, why don't you follow us? Maybe we can have our conversation there."

He pull Hyuk collar but Hyuk slap his hand. 

" You can take me, but you need to pass my bodyguards first." Hyuk make arrogant face and show his thumb behind his back.

" Your bodyguard? Where? I don't see anyone behind your back?" 

Hyuk sigh. 

" Are you blind or what? Here, these two is my bodygu- eh, where is them?"

Hyuk turn around his head looking for Hakyeon and Taekwoon as they already gone from their place. 

" Hahaha, so, where is the person that we need to going through before taking you?"
Hyuk swallow his saliva very hard.

' I'm dead. '

" So, are you ready to follow us?"

"Hmm, hahaha, actually i'm just joking with you guys. That was acting, you know, i really want to be an actor."

" Acting? Alright, we get it. So why you stop? We can continue your acting though."

The bully grab his collar and take him to somewhere. One of those bullies also take the student that they bullied before with them.

" You also follow me, i'm not done with you yet. Since you get another partner,it must be very interesting."

 

" Yah, why you running? Don't tell me you scared Jung Taekwoon?" Hakyeon try to take his breath that he lost during their escape.

" I'm not scared, i just follow you.  Haish, these little devil, why he try to mess with other when its not his problem."

" I know right? But, what should we do now? What if those bully hit that kid? His father might take back the payment since we fail to protect his son." Hakyeon word make Taekwoon sigh. 

" I don't know, we need to stay low. i'm afraid if we fight with those bully, they might mess with us later. I don't want our secret discovered." said Taekwoon.

" I know!" Hakyeon suddenly snap his finger and smiling at Taekwoon. 

" What?"

" Just wait here. I'll back in second." said Hakyeon.

" What are you try to doing now Cha Hakyeon?" said Taekwoon but Hakyeon already leave him and running to somewhere.

Taekwoon tap his finger as he getting anxious. He actually really worried when everytime Hakyeon tell his have an idea because the idea always ridiculous and give them a trouble. 

He still remember when he and Hakyeon need to protect this one idol because her sesaeng fans always send her weird letter and even hiding camera inside her house. And one day, the sesaeng disguise as one the staff and try to harassed the idol. But what the sesaeng doesn't know, its actually Taekwoon who is in disguise as the idol. He need to wear skirt, high heel exactly like the idol. Its all because of Hakyeon idea.  

He really hate the idea of him need to wear as a woman but can't do anything when he already lost in rock paper scissors. They actually caught the sesaeng but of course after Taekwoon hit him because he try to harassed Taekwoon. 

Thinking about the experience make Taekwoon shiver alone. He shook his head as he try to forgeting the event. 

"Taekwoon ah," He saw Hakyeon running toward him. " Where are you going?"

" Wait, let me catch my breath first." Hakyeon hold his knee and breathing. Then, he give a piece of cloth to Taekwoon. 

" What it is?"

" This is a piece of cloth."

" I know it, but what should we do with this?"

" You don't want they know our identity right?" Taekwoon nodded with his confuse face. 

"So, we wear this cloth to cover our face. I'm sure they will not find out who is us,"

Taekwoon make weird face with Hakyeon suggestions but still wear it. He tied the cloth behind his head to hide his nose and mouth and only show his eyes.

They go to rooftop school to find Sanghyuk. 
Hakyeon open the door and running toward the bully when he saw they grab Hyuk collar and was ready to punch him.

" Yeon ah, remember they still kid. So restrain your power." said Taekwoon slowly walk into the bully.

" Who are you guys? Try to be a hero like him?" said one of the bully.

" Hmm, this is good, i have many toy to play with." another bully that seem like their leader.

Behind him, another three student hold something like baseball bat and smirk while looking at Hakyeon and Taekwoon

. " I really hate when someone intrude my business. And you guys just make me want to kill both of you," said the bully. " What are you waiting for? Finish them."

They start running toward Taekwoon and try to hit Taekwoon body but fail when Taekwoon dodge the blow in reflex.

They try to hit Taekwoon many time but he just dodge like he was dancing. Rest of bullies panting hard tiredly. Taekwoon tilt his head looking at three of them. 

" Why? Already tired? Poor you guys. Okay, since you guys already lost your energy, i will let you guys sleep." said Taekwoon with smirk on his face. 

After finishing the three, Taekwoon turn his head to only found the two bully begging Hakyeon for their life. 

" Okay, i will release both of you. But i don't want to see you guys disturb this two student." Said Hakyeon referring to Hyuk and the other victim." No, not only them but all the student in this school. Understand?"

Both of them nodded. 

" Okay, now you can go."

The bully running quickly and disappeared in second. Taekwoon walk slowly into Hakyeon.

" Yah, what are you doing to them?"

" Nothing, i'm just hold his finger and he already screaming. I think i just broke his finger." said Hakyeon scratch his head. 

" I told you to restrain your power, they just kid." 

" Yeah, said the one who make kid faint." Hakyeon pointed to the three bully Taekwoon fight. 

" Nah, i'm not do anything to them. They try to escape when i was trying to get them but they run into the wall and faint instantly. I don't know whether they are bad student or comedian." said Taekwoon removing his mask. " But Hakyeon-ah, why this cloth smell so bad? I feel like puking."

Hakyeon also removing his mask.

" This? ahh, actually i borrow it with this school cleaner. I think this cloth they used for wipe the window." said Hakyeon innocently.

" Wait what? Don't tell me you give me a rag to cover my face? " Taekwoon widenend his eyes. 
" It is rags? Hahaha, i don't know, i'm just asking them if they have any cloth and they give me that." Hakyeon make a litle laugh.
 

Annoyed, Taekwoon use the cloth to choke Hakyeon. 

" Are you playing dumb or you really dumb?"

"Yah, let me go. You going go kill me"

" Yes, that my intention. I will kill you and throw away your body to the sea and let the shark eat your body."

Hakyeon finally escaping from Taekwoon after struggling. He touch his neck and cough. 

" Are you crazy?"

"Yeah, i'm crazy. I'm crazy to have friend like you." 

" What? How dare you talk like that Jung Taekwoon. I'm sad," Hakyeon faking his tear.

Taekwoon rolled his eyes. 

" Whoa, i thought i will dead today." Hyuk fix his mess clothes. " Lucky you guys come in the right time."

Both Hakyeon and Taekwoon glare at Hyuk.

"You! Who told you to mess with other?"

Hyuk make a peace using his two finger and smiling innocently.

" Aren't you guys my bodyguard? So you need to protect me right? And i don't think i'm doing anything wrong. I'm just want to help people in trouble." said Hyuk while looking at Hakyeon and Taekwoon.

"Urm, Thank you for save me." Suddenly three of them turn their head to the voice. The another bully victim.

"I'm Hongbin. I'm student from the next class. Thank you so much for your helping,"

Hongbin looking at Hyuk and keep bowing. Hyuk just give him awkward smile.

Actually, it wasn't his intention to help Hongbin, he just want to mess with Hakyeon and Taekwoon. If he get to make Neo have a fight with those bully, they might get suspended or get expel from this school.

He don't want bodyguard or someone to eyes his movements in this school. He feel like his freedom being taking away from him.

He remember when his past bodyguard keep watching him 24 hours and make all his friend to leave him because they don't like their movement to be watched. And the bodyguard always questioned his friend about their personal.That's why he hate his bodyguard.

But when he saw Hakyeon and Taekwoon nothing like his old bodyguard,he relieve.

' Maybe they isn't bad as i thought.'

To be Continue..