Troublemaker

My Partner, Cha Hakyeon

* Ring *

" Yeah, finally we will back home and sleeping. Woah, i feel like i have been in this class like 1 week." Hakyeon laughing and stretching his arm. " Jaehwan ah, see you tomorrow okay." He take his bag and go to Taekwoon desk. 

" Taekwoon ah, lets back home. I miss my  sofa already." He smiling happily like kids got his candy while look into Taekwoon face.
 
Taekwoon sigh and hit Hakyeon back head. 
" What the hell you talking about? It only 11.30 and it lunch time." 

Hakyeon widened his eyes and open his mouth. 

"What do you mean Jung Taekwoon? Are you saying that we still need to be in this school? In this class?"

" Yah, close your mouth, fly might go through your mouth."

" Why???" Hakyeon scream and make Taekwoon close his ear. 

" Yah, this all your idea to be in this school so just keep your mouth and make some plan. I also don't want to be in this school. So we need to catch the culprit and then i can go back to my hometown and you can get lost with your money," Taekwoon said as he pull Hakyeon collar.

 " But before anything we need to refill our stomach first. I'm so hungry like crazy lucky i don't turn into zombie yet."

Hakyeon just follow him as he already dead inside. Hakyeon really regret to disguise as student and being in this school. 

Taekwoon take the tray of food and looking for a place to eat. As he sitting down and hold his chopstick ready to eat suddenly he heard commotion from student behind him. But since he really hungry, he doesn't give them an attention. 

Hakyeon look at the source of commotion and he saw two student keep disturbing one student. They keep playing with his food and even spit at his food. 

" Are they really student? Why they behave like a gangster?" Hakyeon asking as he keep munching his food. 

" I don't know and i don't care." reply Taekwoon.

" Yah, why you guys don't help him? Isn't you guys job as bodyguard?" Hakyeon jump in surprise when suddenly Hyuk appears out of nowhere and sit in front of him.

" What are you talking about? Why i don't understand? Bodyguard?" Hakyeon make an awkward giggle before he give Taekwoon a glare. 

" He already know everything. He know his father pay us to guard him.So we don't need to pretend in front of him." said Taekwoon simple. 

" Are you spill out our secret to him? How dare you Jung Taekwoon. You know that we need to keep our disguise as a secret. I'm really dissapointed at you." Hakyeon pinch bridge of his nose and make a fake sigh but receive glare from Taekwoon. 

" I don't tell him anything. He already know since we arrive at their house. I already told you before, he is little devil that really dangerous." said Taekwoon.

" Hey, watch your mouth, he might look like little devil but he also so cute."

" Cute my , i think he just troublemaker student. Thats why people keep messing with him."

" Nah, i think because he is so cute and make people crazy about him. Maybe the culprit fall in love with him,but this kid Hyuk rejected her, that why she mad and make those threat letter." Hakyeon snap his finger and make Taekwoon shake his head.

" You guys realise that i actually exist in front of you right?" Hyuk finally speak after he saw two guys that he believe was sent to protect him have an arguing about him just right in front of his face like he never exist at that place. 

Hakyeon look at Hyuk and smile. " Ah, i forgot about you. But it doesn't matter."

' Are they really my bodyguard?'

' Why they look like mad people'

Hyuk make disbelieve face.

" But why you guys don't help him. Isn't you guys need to protect people if they in trouble?"

" Of course we need to protect people but only if they pay us. Beside, if we helped them, we will get into fight and we don't want to make any trouble here in case our disguise discovered." said Taekwoon and Hakyeon just nodded his head agree with his friend. 

" Woah, you guys kinda selfish. So that means, you only want to help if i'm in trouble? Since my father pay you guys to protect me?"

Both of Hakyeon and Taekwoon nodded at the same time and continue to eating.

" Okay then.. " 

Hyuk stand up and look at those bullied then look back at Taekwoon and Hakyeon and smirk at them.

" Hey, you two, why you keep bullied that kid? You guys have nothing to do or what?"Hyuk suddenly yell at those bully.

" Or you guys actually want to be friend with that kid but since he rejecting you guys that why you guys keep bothering him right?" Hyuk repeating Hakyeon's word about him before. 

" Yah, Han Sanghyuk!! What are you doing?" Both Taekwoon and Hakyeon widened their eyes. 

 To be Continue...