New Class

My Partner, Cha Hakyeon

Knock Knock

"Come in,"

Hakyeon and Taekwoon open the door and step into the office. There, sitting one man with a fierce look, a school principal.

" Good Morning sir, my name is Jung Taekwoon and this, Cha Hakyeon." Taekwoon and Hakyeon bowing to the principal.

" Omg, he look like he going to eat us," Hakyeon whisper.

" Good morning. Have a sit." The principal gesture them to sit. "So you are the transfer student that i have been told before. " 

Knock Knock 

One woman enter the office. She look really elegant with tied hair. And for sure she had Hakyeon eyes on her.

" Oh my, who is this? '

Hakyeon widened his eyes and open his mouth. " I guess i already found my soulmate." He whisper to Taekwoon. 
Taekwoon rolled his eyes seeing his friend behaviour. 

" Shin Bora-shi, this is Jung Taekwoon and Cha Hakyeon, your new student. I hope you will take care both of them," The woman nodded her head and motion Taekwoon and Hakyeon to follow her. 


" Listen class, today we have two new student. I hope you guys can treat them well." Hakyeon and Taekwoon bow in front of the class and introduce themselved. 

" Okay,Jung Taekwoon, you can seat beside student Han Sanghyuk there. And you Cha Hakyeon, you can seat there."

Taekwoon and Hakyeon go bow and go to their seat.

Taekwoon pull his chair and look at student beside him. " Hi, nice to meet you." He give hand to shake with Hyuk and Hyuk accept his hand.

Taekwoon try to pull his hand but he can feel Hyuk grab his hand strongly. He look Hyuk face and see he smile devilish. " You think i don't know you guys huh?"

" What do you mean? I don't understand."

" Enough with your acting Jung Taekwoon-shi. I know you and your friend was paid to guard me right? "

Taekwoon eyes got bigger as he was surprise with Hyuk statement. 

" How do you know?"

" Its not a big deal. I was in our house when you guys get invited into our house."

"So you eardropping our discussion with your father"

Hyuk nodded.

" But i don't care whether you know about us or not. We still will guard you anyways."

" Whatever, but let me remind you about something. Do not interfere my life. If you do that, i will make sure you will not get any money from my father," Hyuk give Taekwoon some warning.

Taekwoon rolled his eyes. Annoyed. What? This kids think he really want his father money? 

Hakyeon seat in his place beside one nerd student. He look back to find Taekwoon and wondering what Taekwoon talk with Hyuk. Why he cannot seat with Hyuk instead he seat with this nerd that keep smiling at him.

" Hi, i'm Jaehwan, nice to meet you." Hakyeon smile at him. Maybe not so bad. He also nerd afterall with his disguise as a nerd student. And this Jaehwan kid look nice too and smart. He hold Jaehwan shoulder and say," You and i gonna be a very good nerd."

Jaehwan only smile cutely at him. 

' Wow, why he so cute? '

He look behind again,looking for Taekwoon but the teacher already start the teaching. 
He sighed but smile back as he look at the teacher.

He get close at Jaehwan and whisper," Yah, don't you think our teacher look so pretty? "

" Of course. She is the most popular teacher here. Every student had drooling when she passing them. Including me. I even planning to sent love letter to her."

"Really? Eyyy, but you kinda young for her. But if she with me, thats really good." Hakyeon start imagine his life with his teacher. Marriage and have a kids.

"But then everyone get really dissapointed when she got married."

" What? Got married? She married? "

" Just look at her finger."

Hakyeon look at the teacher finger and put his head on table. 

" Why she have a wedding ring?"

" My soulmate...has gone....."

He crying alone. What a bad news for Cha Hakyeon.

 

Taekwoon yawn.He's already bored with this class. 

" Boring huh?" Hyuk ask him with chuckle.

"Look at your friend there, he really pay attention in this class. I never see he turn his head or do anything else beside look at that whiteboard,"

Taekwoon look at Hakyeon back and chuckle back.

' Pay attention my .'

Hakyeon have his eyes at the whiteboard. People may think he actually really focus but inside his head it look like he was in war with someone.

" What the heck all of this?"

" What wrong with these number?"

" Why we need to learn these?"

" Why i'm even in this class?"

Someone need to save this poor soul.

 

To be continue......