Retired

My Partner, Cha Hakyeon

" Okay, here is your payment. You guys do a great job until now, it shame that you want to retired." One man handed a cheque to two man.

" We not young anymore Mr Lee, i want to live like normal people. To have my own wife, my own family. I get tired doing all these job," Taekwoon reply while keep the cheque into his pocket. 

" He's right. I also feel tired protecting people. My body ache so much because of these job." Hakyeon laughing. " Alright Mr Lee, we will go now, take care of yourself. Look at your gray hair."

" Shut up Cha Hakyeon, you just make me want to kick you right now." Mr Lee smiling. 

" Goodbye Mr Lee." Both Taekwoon and Hakyeon bow to Mr Lee and ready to go out. Mr Lee sigh as they already lost in his sight. " I hope everything will go well with them. "

" That it, our last mission. Finally we will get a rest huh. So, Jung Taekwoon, what your next plan?" Hakyeon ask.

" I will back to my hometown and do some job at there. And maybe i will find a wife for me. It has been a long time since my ex girlfriend leave me. I really hate being alone. "

" Haha..i remember it. She leave you because you never had time with her since you busy protecting people." Taekwoon glare at Hakyeon. 

" Yeah, hey, you also need to find someone. Im sure you don't want to live alone forever." 

" I know but not at this time. I still want enjoy my single life," Taekwoon shake his head looking at his friend. But suddenly a car stop in front of them. One man with sunglasses out from that car.

" Are you Jung Taekwoon?," He ask. Taekwoon nodded. " And you must be Cha Hakyeon, right?" 

Hakyeon smile and make a peace with his finger. " And you?" 

" You don't need to know me. My boss sent me to invite you go to his house. He want talk about something with both of you." Hakyeon and Taekwoon surprise when that person open the car door and ask them to get in but said nothing and follow them.

After they get in the car, Hakyeon whisper something to Taekwoon." Yah, who do you think they are? And why we follow him? What if they are our enemy from our mission before?"

" I don't know i just follow your step. I thought you know them"

"What? Are kidding me? I never see him in my life,i also following your step. Omg!"

" We dead!!" Both of them thinking the same thing. 

After a few minutes,  the car stopped in front of a big house and they were ask to get in that house. 

" Wow, this is a house or castle?" Hakyeon looking around with his mouth open. Then, a man in his 50 appeared and introduce himself. " Hello, my name is Han Sang Min, and i was the person order you to come here. Have a sit."

Taekwoon and Hakyeon sit in front of Mr Han and shake his hand.

" Alright, Mr Han, can i know, why you call us and how do you know about us?" Taekwoon start the conversation. Mr Han smile. " Hahaha, who wouldn't know about Jung Taekwoon and Cha Hakyeon. The famous duo in bodyguard world. I heard you two never fail in your job,"

Hakyeon cough a little and laughing. " Omg, how do you know? I guess we really famous, right Taekwoon?" 

" Enough with talking. Now tell us what actually you want from us?" Taekwoon lost his patience since he really don't like to be there. He already booked a ticket to back his hometown.

" Oh, sorry if i make you mad. Actually, i want to hired you to be my son's bodyguard. I heard many people try to injured him because he is my son. Last week, he almost kidnapped by some man that intended to get money from me. But lucky enough, police arrive in time to save him and catch the culprit." The man look sad. 

" I sympathy about what happen to your son, but sorry sir, we already retired from our job." Taekwoon state what the truth. He looking at Hakyeon to see his respond and he relieve because Hakyeon nodded his head. Since Hakyeon kinda love this work, he might accept this job. 

" He's right sir, we cannot accept your offer because we already decide to quit from this work." Hakyeon stand up and give signal to Taekwoon to get out from that house but the older man say something that make Hakyeon stop his step. 

" But why? Oh, because of the payment is too low? Okay, i will give you guys the triple from the payment that you always got."

" Sorry again sir, but as we said we canno.." Taekwoon bowing while said that but his word interrupt by Hakyeon.

" We will accept your offer."

" What? "


.......................


To be continue