The Intruders, sneaking part.2

The Sparks in Your Eyes

"So tell me all the things about the forbidden forest. I'm dying to know."

 

 

 

They were sitting in the middle of the room on the couch, warming themselves by the fireplace. Baekhyun and Chanyeol managed to enter since Jongdae was the one who opened the door and unlocked the password, much to their luck.

 

 

 

 

 

"What forbidden forest?" Chanyeol, or Kris, asked.

 

 

 

 

 

"You know, your detention? Yesterday you went there, right?" Jongdae raised his brow.

 

 

 

"Oh, right right. It's umm...you know, dark and forbidden." Chanyeol dumbly stated.

 

 

 

He certainly didn't mind the conversation, he was too busy admiring the ancient— classic interior of the room and the green fire in the fireplace, which gave a totaly different vibes from Gryffindor.

 

 

 

Baekhyun wasn't any different, he was too fascinated with the gigantic windows, not only a window, but also the scenery of the Great Lake, literally. Underwater.

 

 

 

As someone who had spent his five years at Hogwarts living in a tower in 7th floor, he was totally intrigued with the exotic underwater scene. From the Gryffindor tower, they were served with the scenery of the Great Lake but here, he could literally see some fishes swimming in groups, Gryndillows, other sea creatures, and was that a merpeople passing by?

 

 

 

 

 

"Dudes, you listening or what?"

 

 

 

 

Jongdae snapped his fingers, trying to get both Kris and Jongin back to their senses.

 

 

 

"Ah yes. The forbidden forest. It is dark and forbidden." Chanyeol dumbly stated, again.

 

 

 

"Dude, are you okay? I mean I know you're pretty much healed but maybe you want to check out again to Madam Pomfrey, just in case." Jongdae said.

 

 

 

"Why would I want to check—oowww!" Chanyeol shrieked, getting kicked by Baekhyun. "Baekki, why would you do that?!"

 

 

 

"What the is Baekki?" Jongdae stared.

 

 

 

"Eh—it's nothing hahahahahahaha Kris is wasted, don't mind him." Baekhyun nervously laughed, nudging Chanyeol beside him and the giant started to laugh too.

 

 

 

He started to think that this was a bad idea, not only that they couldn't see Zitao right away but also they were stuck with their troublemaker classmate. In the Slytherin common room. As Jongin and Kris.

 

 

 

"I start to suspect the forbidden forest is a dangerous place. I mean look at you idiots, you're acting weird." Jongdae snorted.

 

 

 

"I wonder." Baekhyun hollowly chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"By the way, where's the doggie?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao sighed deeply on his bed. It was almost nine and he had to do his night shift, but he was too lazy to move. Especially since the night was colder this month, it only made him wanted to cuddle to his fluffy bed instead of doing his duty as a prefect. If Kris heard him complaining this way, the elder would definitely be mad.

 

 

 

"I miss him..." Zitao sighed.

 

 

 

It was true. He had not been seeing Kris since the Head Boy was too busy doing his duty and taking care of everything, Zitao knew that pretty well but he couldn't help to miss his favorite gege, especially now that he felt like melting everytime he thought about Kris. This was pretty much ironic, since Zitao was the one avoiding Kris long time ago.

 

 

 

"I wonder what's wrong with me..." He mumbled to himself. He really wanted to tell Sehun, but his best friend had not yet decided to speak to him and also he had detentions until next week which was frustating for Zitao.

 

 

 

"Sehun you dumb idiot." He huffed.

 

 

 

Suddenly, there was a knock from his door, and quirking his brow, Zitao wondered who would be visiting him at this hour. Jongin and Kris were obviously in the forbidden forrest by now, while Jongdae was usually never to be seen before midnight. Aside from the trio, he had no other friends in his house so who could that be?

 

 

 

"Come in." Zitao hesitated.

 

 

 

There was no answer nor the door openned, and Zitao wondered even more with a slight panicking.

 

 

 

"It's not locked." Zitao said again.

 

 

 

Still there was no answer but this time, there was scratching noises from behind the window and Zitao freaked out immediately, thinking that maybe the Lady in Blue came to his dormitory to curse him.

 

 

 

"Who's there? Jongdae-hyung is that you?" Zitao shouted softly. "Hyung, it's not funny!"

 

 

 

The scratching noises became rougher and there was also soft wailing coming from outside the door, making Zitao even more freaked out.

 

 

 

"It's not funny, hyung..." He sniffed, ready to burst out in tears while clutching his wand on his hand and walking slowly to the door.

 

 

 

He turned the doorknob carefully, taking a deep breath while murmuring encouraging words to himself.

 

 

 

"I swear Jongdae-hyung if it's you scaring me behind this door I will—"

 

 

 

Before he could react any longer, a soft, fluffy thing marched towards him, making Zitao stumbled backwards and fell off with a loud thud. A wet, sticky thing mopped his face repeatedly, making the boy confused beyond anything before he could see clearly what was on top of him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baozi?!" He shouted.

 

 

 

The golden retriever barked exitedly, wiggling its fluffy tail continuously while now laying on the floor, exposing his tummy as if it was asking to be loved.

 

 

 

"How did you get here?" Zitao blinked, gently the dog's tummy. Zitao quickly closed the door and crouched next to the dog, signalling it to stay quiet. "Did someone see you coming?"

 

 

 

The dog's ear twitched slightly as it began sniffing around, before perking up and jumped to Jongdae's bed.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

The dog bounced around, petting his paw on the bed.

 

 

 

"Jongdae-hyung brought you here...?" Zitao blinked. Why would Jongdae brought Baozi in?

 

 

 

The dog barked, nodding excitedly and jumped back to Zitao, snuggling into the boy's arms.

 

 

 

"Why would he bring you here? Where is he?" Zitao mumbled.

 

 

 

As if the dog understand, which it did, it walked slowly to the door, telling Zitao silently to follow me.

 

 

 

Zitao just shrugged and did what Baozi told him, so he walked out from his room, realizing that the dog was in fact guiding him to the longue where the students usually hang out.

 

 

 

Zitao could heard the hideous laughter of Jongdae even from afar, right before he arrived at the longue, and he sighed in annoyance. It was quite late already but his roommate was laughing like a madman, he was afraid that Jongdae would bother the other students and if Kris was here, the Head Boy would definitely scold him.

 

 

 

"Hey hyung, could you keep it down—"

 

 

 

"ZITAO MY BABY!!" Baekhyun shrieked and launched towards Zitao's direction, hugging the very confused boy.

 

 

 

"Uhmm?"

 

 

 

"I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!" Baekhyun sobbed, as if he totally forgot he was playing as Jongin.

 

 

 

Zitao showed a very confused expression but hugged back, letting his brain process the whole thing because was Jongin really hugging him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae glanced to Kris' side with anticipation, seeing that the Head Boy was reacting just the way he expected.

 

 

 

Seeing his boyfriend hugged someone else, Chanyeol felt the rage and his possessive side took over. Stomping his feet childishly towards the two, he yanked Baekhyun away from Zitao by force and scowled at the confused Slytherin boy.

 

 

 

"I'm not giving him to you!!" Chanyeol yelled.

 

 

 

 

Zitao blinked once, twice, mouth hanging open because why was Kris screaming at him?

 

 

 

 

"Huh? Kris? What do you—"

 

 

 

 

"He's mine you hear me?!" The giant continued, pointing at Baekhyun while puffing his cheeks as if it was the most natural thing to do.

 

 

 

Zitao, Jongdae and Baekhyun had different reactions on their faces, eyes widening in confusion, fear and disgust, which Chanyeol failed to realized.

 

 

 

Zitao was obviously confused and uncomfortable, because just now he felt a pang on his chest hearing Kris saying that Jongin was his, what was that supposed to mean?

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay hol' up, what the heck is going on? Is this the time for the biggest plost twist of my life that YOU two are actually, secretly dating?" Jongdae asked with slight concern, because Jongin and Kris dating were beyond unimaginable. And disgusting. And disturbing.

 

 

 

Baekhyun wanted to smashed the window and let the merpeople kidnap him in an instant, no longer could maintain his sanity since the whole scenes were just too absurd to continue his role play as Kim ing Jongin.

 

 

 

 

 

"Bark! Bark! Ooff! Bark!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baozi rolled around on the carpet, barking excitedly as if it was laughing and mocking, confusing even the four boys even more.

 

 

 

"Okay dumb dog, you're cute but if you keep barking, Yongguk's gonna fry you alive." Jongdae mumbled.

 

 

 

The dog stopped its little excitement, its ears twitching slightly while it began to stared into Jongdae's eyes before walking towards him, smoothly transforming into a human form with a black-yellow hogwarts robes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Okay listen, you punk. You're the dumb one here. You don't even recognize your own housemates?" Minseok scowled, pointing an accusing finger to Jongdae who stared in shock and remained frozen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're— You're an animagus!!"

 

 

 

"Well, duh."

 

 

 

"And you're a Hufflepuff!!"

 

 

 

"Perfect, ten points to Slytherin!"

 

 

 

"And you're in OUR common room!!" Jongdae shrieked.

 

 

 

"I'm not the only one." Minseok rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

"H—huh?"

 

 

 

"Those guys." Minseok pointed at both Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "They're not Jongin and Kris. He doesn't smell like Kris. In fact, they have a strong scent of Joonmyeon. So they must be a Gryffindor." Minseok shrugged.

 

 

 

"What?" Zitao blinked. He glanced and examined his housemates further. Now that if he looked closely, Jongin didn't have those kind of outfits.

 

 

 

 

"Who are you?" Zitao asked sternly. He might be a wimp and coward, but if someone was about to sabotage his house, he wouldn't stay put.

 

 

 

"Okay! I give up! It's me!! Zitao, it's me!!" Baekhyun screamed, shaking Zitao's body violently.

 

 

 

"H—huh?! Who—"

 

 

 

"It's Baekhyun!! Your mother!" He sobbed dramatically.

 

 

 

"B—Baekhyun-hyung??" Zitao's eyes widen in shock. What mother?

 

 

 

"What?! Baekhyun?! As in Byun Baekhyun?!" Jongdae gaped. He glanced to the chubby cheeks Hufflepuff and pointed a finger to him. “Then who the are you?”

 

 

“First of all. I’m older than you so stop cursing. I’m Minseok, Kris’ classmate and Luhan’s best friend. Yes, I’m a 6th year.” Minseok shrugged.

 

 

 

 

“Haha there’s no way you’re older than us.” Jongdae mocked.

 

 

 

“Do you want me to Crucio you? Because I can do it easily and wouldn’t mind getting expelled.” Minseok said casually.

 

 

 

“……No.” Jongdae muttered. “So who the is Kris Wu?”

 

 

 

“That’s Chanyeol.” Baekhyun sniffed.

 

 

 

“Well of course duh, who else. I shouldn’t have asked.” Jongdae rolled his eyes, knowing very well the two couple were inseparable.

 

 

 

"But I swear Zitao, we didn't mean to sabotage your house or do anything stupid! We just wanted to see you because I've missed you so much and we were planning to leave as soon as we're done!" Baekhyun cried.

 

 

 

"But that troll over there just had to stayed with us and we didn't have the chance to check your room!" He continued, pointing at Jongdae with unamused face.

 

 

 

"Who are you calling a troll?!"

 

 

 

"Okay, okay. Enough..." Zitao sighed. "Hyung, you know this is a real deal of breaking the school rules right?"

 

 

 

"Yeah..." Baekhyun sniffed.

 

 

 

"Then why? If you want to meet me so badly, you can just talk to me at halls or at dinner you know?" Zitao said softly, rubbing Baekhyun's back as if the role of who was older and who was younger reversed.

 

 

 

 

"But you know we're still having the cold treatments for Gryffindors and Slytherins right?"

 

 

 

"Same goes for me. I just wanted to have my baby peach and play with him again." Minseok mumbled.

 

 

 

 

"Also, Sehun told me that if you were talking with us, our housemates will start to attack you with nasty words. Sehun made me promise to not let that happen to you by staying away from you." Baekhyun mumbled.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sehun did that?" Zitao blinked, feeling his heart melted. He was glad that Sehun didn't hate him or anything.

 

 

 

 

"Okay guys yeay hurray for the unexpected reunion but please stop because seeing you in Jongin's form while acting all girly is so ing disgusting." Jongdae faked gagged.

 

 

 

"Who are you calling girly?!"

 

 

 

"Anyway, Huang." Jongdae ignored Baekhyun's protest. "What are you gonna do with them? Sure you're their friends, but remember you're still a prefect. You should report this to Dumbledore."

 

 

 

"WHAT?!"

 

 

 

"Are you going to report us??" Baekhyun pleaded.

 

 

 

"Well..." Zitao sighed in concern. "I'm not."

 

 

 

"What?!" This time Jongdae was the one who screamed.

 

 

"But Huang, they sneaked into our common room! Pretending to be THE Headboy! They're probably breaking hundreds of school rules and you're just gonna let them go like that?"

 

 

 

"I couldn't possibly tell Dumbledore that two Gryffindors and a Hufflepuff used the polyjuice potion or turned into an animal, sneaked into our common room just because they missed me could I? That's narcissistict." Zitao shrugged calmly. “And it’s also partly your fault since you were the one letting Baozi in.”

 

 

 

“I didn’t know he was an animagus!”

 

 

"Still. Besides, if we talk about breaking hundreds of school rules, you're the one in danger Hyung. You used the DISAPPEARING charm and sneaked into Hogsmeade almost every night." He continued.

 

 

 

 

"Are you...threatening me?" Jongdae gaped.

 

 

 

 

"Just saying. You're not gonna tell anyone, especially the professors, right hyung?" Zitao smiled.

 

 

 

Jongdae grunted for a few moment before an evil smirk was formed on his cat—like mouth. Zitao knew his hyung was after something fishy. That smile was never a good sign.

 

 

 

"Sure, I won't. If you.........."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bloody hell here we go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae walked very slowly and whispered something in Zitao's ear. Hearing the words, Zitao's eyes widen in shock and blushed like a boiled tomato, even his ears were deep red.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't!! That's absurd!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh well then I guess I'll just tell Snape these three buttcheeks to get detention or worse, expelled."

 

 

 

 

"NO!!!" Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Minseok screamed in unison. "Please Zitao, whatever this troll tell you to, just do it!"

 

 

"But—"

 

 

 

"I'm heading to Snape's offiiiiiceee~" Jongdae sang.

 

 

 

"Hyung!!"

 

 

 

"Look, I'm walking awaaaayyyy~"

 

 

 

"No— Hyung— ALRIGHT FINE!" Zitao sighed, rubbing his face with both of his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jongdae internally danced in victory. What a brilliant idea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you talk to Zitao? Did you sort things out?"

 

 

 

 

Kris and Sehun were walking side by side, again, after Joonmyeon said they sould be partnering up for the second task of detention in the forbidden forest. Somehow, the Gryffindor Head Boy warmed up to Jongin, weirdly enough so that they decided to paired themselves and left Kris out with Sehun.

 

 

 

 

"Not yet." Sehun quietly answered.

 

 

 

 

The chill and cold air were getting heavier everytime they walked further into the forest, and Sehun wouldn't want to make Kris angrier in this depressing environment. He just wished they could finish the detention as soon as possible.

 

 

 

 

"What? I gave you my 'blessings' so that you can talk it out with Zitao and you wasted opportunity?" Kris growled.

 

 

 

 

"This morning I couldn't help myself you know. Besides, Jongin was sitting on my seat." Sehun mumbled.

 

 

 

 

"What seat?"

 

 

 

 

"At classes. I usually sit next to Zitao."

 

 

 

 

"Oh." Kris scoffed, feeling unhappy with the fact. "You missed your first chance. I will not give any third chance if you failed again, you hear?"

 

 

 

 

"Alright, alright." Sehun sighed.

 

 

 

 

After a long, suffocating silence, Sehun built up his courage to ask something to Kris. It was quite personal of course, but curiosity killed him more.

 

 

 

 

"Say..." Sehun spoke. "Why's your house hate muggles so much?"

 

 

 

 

"What?" Kris blinked in surprise. "Why'd you ask that?"

 

 

 

 

"I don't know..." Sehun shrugged. "It's just how you guys treat Zitao is what gets me."

 

 

 

 

"How do we treat Zitao? Do you even know?" Kris frowned, unhappy for the false judgement.

 

 

 

 

"Well, Zitao always told me that your guys, was it Yungguk? or Yangguk? and the rest are giving him hard times."

 

 

 

 

"I know. But he has me and the Kims so that sould be fine." Kris sighed.

 

 

 

 

"You?" Sehun raised his brows. "If anything, he's actually scared of you."

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

 

"He always said he was scared to disappoint you in many ways since he's a young prefect just like me. And just not so long ago, he describe something what I thought might be 'fear' towards you." Sehun recalled.

 

 

 

 

Zitao? Scared of him? Why? How?

 

 

 

 

Those questions flooded on Kris' head and suddenly he felt uneasy since he wanted anything but Zitao fearing him. He bit his lips and furrowed his thick brows, a sign that he was thinking hard and Sehun continued.

 

 

 

 

"That's why he's friends with me in the first place."

 

 

 

 

"Huh?"

 

 

 

 

"He's feeling insecure. In his own house." Sehun shrugged.

 

 

 

 

Kris didn't say anything, so Sehun just walked away, leaving the distraught Head Boy behind.

 

 

 

 

They finally arrived to the first spot near Hagrid's hut and waited for Joonmyeon and Jongin. Surely after few minutes of waiting, they appeared and dropped four buckets of plants and flowers for potion class.

 

 

 

 

"How many buckets did you guys get?" Joonmyeon said with heavy breathes, small clouds formed each time they spoke.

 

 

 

 

"One."

 

 

 

 

"in useless! Look how many we got." Jongin showed off, giving a high five to Joonmyeon for their hard work.

 

 

 

 

"It's not a competition." Sehun scoffed.

 

 

 

 

"Everything is a competition, duh." Jongin rolled his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Alright. Let's head back to our dormitories. I'll give the buckets to Hagrid, you guys go first." Kris said.

 

 

 

 

"Now that's reliable. See you later, Krease." Jongin blew kisses and bolted to the school gate, followed by Sehun and Joonmyeon.

 

 

 

 

Kris sighed heavily and ran a hand through his silver hair, he needed to talk to Zitao after this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That if he was lucky enough if the boy didn't avoid him like he usually did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris opened the common room's door and stood silent for a few moments. He just spent another hour with Hagrid before he headed back, since the school's game keeper asked him to stay. He didn't have to worry getting caught since he was the Head Boy, such privilage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A soft, honey voice called him and Kris perked up hearing the soothing, calm voice whom he knew who it belonged to called his name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Zitao?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao shuffled from the couch in the longue room, rubbing his eyes in a sleepy way. It was quite dark but Kris could see the boy clearly thanks to the green firelight. He was adorable.

 

 

 

 

"Why're you late? Jongin was here hours ago...." Zitao yawned.

 

 

 

 

"I was with Hagrid." Kris laughed, joining Zitao on the couch and sitting next to the boy. "Were you waiting for me?"

 

 

 

 

"Umm yea..." Zitao said, still sleepy.

 

 

 

 

Kris smiled at the simple yet cute gesture Zitao was showing. How could his housemates hate this cute, adorable and sweet boy? They were stupid.

 

 

 

 

"Is there something you wanna talk to me?" Kris asked in a concern voice, careful not to ‘scare’ the boy. He couldn't stop thinking what Sehun had said earlier.

 

 

 

 

Hearing that Kris had asked, Zitao was now fully awake and suddenly the boy fidget uncomfortably on his place.

 

 

 

 

"Y— you see..."

 

 

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

 

 

"It's ummm..." Zitao squirmed.

 

 

 

 

"What is it?" Kris asked, concerned.

 

 

 

 

Zitao silently cursed Jongdae for making him do this. He couldn't believe that his evil hyung would suggest something so embarassing earlier just so he wouldn't tell anyone about the incident that two Gryffindors and a Hufflepuff sneaked into their common room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Zitao?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If Kris hated him forever because of this, he would blame Jongdae.

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao squeezed his eyes shut and took a deep breath, clutching his clothes. Kris was about to ask was the boy was okay, until he felt a soft, warm and peachy thing just at the corner of his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

It was only a brief moment, until Zitao pulled right away. The boy had his face and ears all red, didn't dare to stare right to Kris' shocked face. The Head boy was too stunned to reacted, and Zitao took the chance to bolted away from Kris' presence right into his bedroom, leaving the Head Boy alone in the dark room.

 

 

 

 

 

Kris still couldn't believe what happened. Zitao kissed him. Not really on the lips, but still, he could taste the peach and sweet flavour.

 

 

 

 

His heart was beating so fast, he couldn't careless. Kris didn't find anything weird or disgusted. He only regretted one thing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He should've reacted fast when he had the chance to kiss Zitao back.

 

 

 

 

 

Hellooooooo!!! I’m alive!!!

I’m sooooo sorry that I haven’t been updating this story lately. It’s not like I’m abandoning this fic, only that my schedule is so packed and I just don’t have time to write! T_T Usually, I can only finish about 30% per chapter and I can’t share it yet can I?

Also.. I won’t be updating at least until next month..you see, I have four big projects coming up for my univ stuff, and I tried my best to write but seems like I can’t do both no matter what haha I’m sorry!!! But don’t worry, I’m not abandoning this fic!

 

Here as an apology, enjoy the last-minutes taoris fluff (their unofficial second kiss heheheh) you guys have been waiting for lol

 

 

Love, author<3