The Misinterpretations, fear

The Sparks in Your Eyes

There were things that sometimes unexpectedly happened even beyond the wizard's capability of course. For example, failing the O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts were just too much for some other kids at Hogwarts that they needed to repeat the exam, or the boringly Arithmancy lesson that only very few students actually enjoy but somehow everyone passed, or when your respectfully senior did something beyond a certain boy's wild imagination unexpectedly and destroying his heart beat in the process.

 

 

 

Zitao obviously couldn't stop his poor reaction after Kris Wu decided to perform some utterly never-done-before action towards the younger. After the unusual commotion, Zitao managed to ran away from the hospital wing back to his dormitory and locked himself in his bedroom with an unsteady heartbeat, leaving a dumfounded Kris.

 

 

 

His most admireable senior kissed away his wound on the corner of his lips, and blurted out some stupid, stupid words Zitao had ever heard.

 

 

 

 

 

"I heard this is the best way to treat wounds in muggle world"

 

 

 

 

 

Who the bloody hell in their right mind treated away their wound by casually kissing it and it like some animal? And above all, the older brought up something saying that it came from the muggle world, which never in zitao's entire life was considered as normal even he was a muggle himself.

 

 

 

Zitao tried to think positive, maybe Kris Wu's head was pretty much damaged after the great impact with the Bludger so the older did something out of his mind? Who knows.

 

 

 

The problem was, Zitao didn't hate the action. At all. In fact, he felt something inside his tummy. Like there were butterflies flying everywhere and how red his face was due to him blushing so hard. Or how his heart stopped the moment Kris' sharp gaze stared deep into Zitao's eyes and his soft lips gently kissing away his purple-ish wound.

 

 

 

"What is wrong with me?" Zitao whined and kicked his blanket like a child in tantrum.

 

 

 

He was tired enough with all the problems he was facing, and now he was beyond confused with his uneven feelings. Zitao sighed deeply, burrying himself inside his blanket.

 

 

 

He needed to ask Sehun what was happening to him.

 

 

 

Maybe his best friend knew the answer?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris Was laying silently on the hospital's bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. It had been hours since Zitao flee away and never returned, which left Kris with a guilty feeling. Kris didn't even think much about the Quidditch game, or how he was supposed to concern about his team. Right now his damaged head was full with a certain dark-haired boy. Had he done something wrong? Wasn't he supposed to kissed his 'boo-boo' away? Either way, Kris was planning to comfront Zitao once he was out from the hospital.

 

 

His thoughts were interrupted with his teammates coming into the hospital wings, still in their Quidditch uniforms and broomsticks. Kris smiled weakly to his friends, gaining an apologetic looks from other.

 

 

 

Except for Jongin of course.

 

 

 

 

"How the did you manage to get hit by a flying Bludger directly to your head?"

 

 

 

Jongin obnoxiously mocked Kris the first thing he saw their Quidditch captain laying weakly on the bed. Kris groaned in response, feeling rather irritated with the younger's disrespect manner, not like Kris wasn't used to it though.

 

 

 

"Do you have to stick it to my nose, Jongin?" Kris sighed. "Nevermind that. How was the game?"

 

 

 

"Well, first thing first. We lost our captain not even half way through the game. Second, right after you beautifully passed out like a princess, two Gryffindor chasers scored four times in a row, succesfully broke through our non-existence defence mode." Jongin explained.

 

 

 

Kris felt guilty for not focusing on the game earlier. He had been too selfishly thinking about Zitao that he didn't realize he had risked his teammates.

 

 

 

"So we lost?" He quietly asked.

 

 

 

"As if. Did you actually think we would let those Gryffindor asses win this season's cup?" Jongin scoffed.

 

 

 

"What? So we won?"

 

 

 

"No."

 

 

 

"No? So which is it?!" The captain asked, annoyed.

 

 

 

"Here, let me explain." Minho sighed deeply, shoving away Jongin to his back. "Before the Bludger hit you, this brat had been distracted far worse than you, capt." Minho pointed an accusing finger to Jongin.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

"Instead of seeking the golden snitch, he retardedly chased away that Gryffindor's seeker, Oh Sehun instead." Minho glared.

 

 

 

"Dude, I was chasing the snitch!" Jongin defended himself. "Didn't you see? I was trying to keep him away from snatching the snitch!"

 

 

 

"Yes, that was before you two decided to do a ridiculous wrestling show in the air and kicked each other's !" Minho scoffed.

 

 

 

"Guys, calm down." Kris said in a serious tone. "So what happened next?"

 

 

 

"Right. After Snape took you out, we continued the game. Like Jongin said, they managed to score four points since you were gone. We scored two, but that weren't enough." Minho huffed and jabbed Jongin's ribs.

 

 

 

"Then?"

 

 

 

"Then this dickhead and that Gryffindor seeker continued to each other's s that Madam Hooch stopped the game even before neither of us won." Taemin angrily stomped his feet, pulling out Jongin's ear which caused the young seeker to continuosly slapped his arm.

 

 

 

"So the game was cancelled?"

 

 

 

"Not cancelled. More like postponed." Minho sighed. "For like two weeks."

 

 

 

"Two weeks? Isn't that far too long for postponing the game?" Kris mumbled.

 

 

 

"Yeah, since next week Jongin and Oh Sehun will be attending detention as Dumbledore said. " Yongguk finally spoke. "That, or we're playing without the seekers which wouldn't be possible."

 

 

 

"Yeah, what's a Quidditch without a seeker, eh? Where's the essence of it?" Jongin smirked and Taemin smacked the boy's head.

 

 

 

"Don't be so cocky, Kim. You know detention means the forbidden forest, right?" Yongguk scowled.

 

 

 

"Serves you right." Kris snickered.

 

 

 

"Oh? You think you're out of it, captain?" Jongin smirked.

 

 

 

"What do you mean?"

 

 

 

"Well, since you're the Head boy, which happen to be the Quidditch captain, MY captain, also fortunately our fair destiny for being in the same house, which means……” Jongin grinned.

 

 

 

Kris shuddered seeing the disturbingly creepy smile Jongin was showing, when the boy was acting this way, something not good was definitely up.

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

"You're coming with me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was sitting silently on his bed with an angry expression prominently showing on his face and a nasty black ring around his right eye.

 

 

 

Kim Jongin had managed to kicked the young Gryffindor seeker's face when the Slytherin seeker flew in the air and turned upside down, forcing the impact of the boy's hard shoes onto Sehun's face.

 

 

 

His captain got angry since Sehun lost his concentration and instead of chasing the golden snitch, he blatantly fought with his biggest rival with their broomsticks. Jongin escaped without a single scratch, and to Sehun's disapproval, Madam Hooch decided to stop the game just before he could pay back what Jongin did to his face. And that wasn't the worst part.

 

 

 

McGonagall was furious with the disrespectful behaviour the two young seekers were performing, and since she couldn't take away Slytherin's house points, also the clearly favoritism Snape towards his own house so he wouldn't possibly take away his house points, the two professors agreed to send both young seekers to detention, meaning the night patrol at the forbidden forest.

 

 

 

"Might as well be eaten alive by trolls than doing the detention." He muttered under his breath.

 

 

 

"You're a prefect anyway. What's so wrong with having a night patrol? Also, you aren't the type of getting scared easily so forbidden forest ain't such a bad thing, no?"

 

 

 

Chanyeol innocently said as he slapped Sehun's back few times to cheered the boy up. Sehun groaned and swatted Chanyeol's hand away, gaining a pout from the curly giant's mouth.

 

 

"The problem is not the forest nor the patrol, hyung. It's the person I'm going with is what matters." Sehun groaned.

 

 

 

"Awww, come on Sehun-ah, I'm sure he's not that bad." Baekhyun cooed.

 

 

 

"Not that bad?! You have no idea how much Zitao suffered because of that filthy devil!" Sehun sighed. "He's the evilest of the evilest. At least that's what Zitao said."

 

 

 

"Well, speaking of Zitao..." Baekhyun pouted. "I didn't see him on the bench earlier at the game."

 

 

 

"Maybe that's because he was sitting on Slytherin's bench, duh." Sehun rolled his eyes, not yet realizing that his best friend secretly ditched the Quidditch game and wandered around in the castle.

 

 

 

"You're right..." Baekhyun chuckled. "By the way, what is wrong with Kris Wu? That was quite rare seeing him rather distracted to something..."

 

 

 

"No idea." Sehun shrugged. "But I'm sure Zitao's gonna freak out when he finds out Kris' pretty much dead in the hosital wing."

 

 

 

"Dead?! Kris Wu is dead???!"

 

 

 

Chanyeol agressively freaked out, flailing around on his bed that Baekhyun needed to stop his boyfriend before the giant destroy the whole room.

 

 

Sehun shook his head, pinching his nose bridge due to the enough bashful events for today, so he quickly changed into his warm clothes, took his wand and stepped outside the commom room to get some fresh air.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao changed into his usual black turtle neck sweater, getting ready to wander around the castle again when his bedroom door swinged open and the two Kims walked inside with their usual evil presence.

 

 

 

"The game's over? that's pretty quick..." Zitao said.

 

 

 

"Today's ed up." Jongin groaned. He threw himself on his bed, mumbling incoherent words.

 

 

 

"How's the game?" Zitao sat on Jongin's bed and patted the boy's back. "Did you guys win?"

 

 

 

"We would win if the Oh didn't get in my way." Jongin scowled.

 

 

"Oh? You mean Sehun?" Zitao frowned. "What happened?"

 

 

 

"The brats fought in the air, Madam Hooch needed to cancel the game." Jongdae laughed. "Didn't you come?"

 

 

 

"No, I skipped Quidditch."

 

 

 

"Pity. Should've seen his face." Jongdae slapped Jongin's , gaining a groaned from the boy. "Got the brat Oh a black ring on his eye."

 

 

 

"Black ring?!" Zitao shrieked. "Jongin, you shouln't do that! That's not very nice!"

 

 

 

"So you're on his side?" Jongin frowned, swatting away zitao's hand from his back.

 

 

 

"What? No, I mean you could've gotten yourself into detention." Zitao sighed.

 

 

 

"Too late, Huang. He already did." Jongdae yawned. "And that Oh guy."

 

 

 

"You both got detentions?" Zitao widened his eyes.

 

 

 

"Yes. Forbidden forest, how fun is that?" Jongin smirked.

 

 

 

 

"What?! You know the forest is dangerous, right??"

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, but I've always wanted to walk around in the night!" The young seeker excitedly exclaimed.

 

 

 

"You're stupid! And Sehun too!" Zitao huffed.

 

 

 

"You shouldn't worry about us. You should worry about your boyfriend instead." Jongin hummed.

 

 

 

"What boyfriend?"

 

 

 

"Kris Wu. He pretty much ed up in the hospital wing. His head got hit by a Bludger." Jongin snickered.

 

 

 

"Yeah Huang, why don't you visit him? I'm sure he misses you dearly." Jongdae laughed.

 

 

 

Zitao turned into deep shape of red. Both Jongdae nor Jongin were clueless that Zitao had paid a visit first to Kris earlier, and what Kris did to him.

 

 

 

 

"Maybe later..." He lied.

 

 

 

 

Zitao slowly walked away, wanting to avoid the topics he didn't want to discuss further.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are you going, Huang?"

 

 

 

 

"Uh...outside?"

 

 

 

 

"Ohhhhh, finally deciding to pay a visit to your boyfriend, eh?" Jongdae grinned.

 

 

 

"What?! No! I'm just going to— nevermind!" Zitao huffed.

 

 

 

Both Kims laughed histerically, feeling a great pleasure teasing the poor Zitao.

 

 

 

"By the way, where were you last night?" Jongin raised his brow, wiping his tears after the long laughter.

 

 

 

 

"What?"

 

 

 

 

"Kris' birthday party? Didn't see you right after the celebration."

 

 

 

 

"Oh, about that...." Jongdae smirked and Zitao shuddered seeing his friend's nasty smile. "Huang was running like a madman just after Jung pecked Kris Wu's cheek.

 

 

 

 

"What?!"

 

 

 

Both Zitao and Jongin shouted in unison, though Zitao's one was the reaction of panick while Jongin's somehow showed interest.

 

 

 

"Right in my eyes! I saw you since I stood on the table!" Jongdae laughed histerically, soon followed by Jongin's hideous laughter.

 

 

 

Zitao turned a deep shade of red, feeling the whole embarassment finally kicked him and to his luck, in front of his evil roommates.

 

 

 

"You guys are the worst!" Zitao cried.

 

 

 

"Awww, come on Huang! You were adorable!"

 

 

 

"Stop it, guys!"

 

 

 

Both Jongdae and Jongin mimicked the whole scenes at Kris' birthday party, with Jongdae pretended to be Kris and Jongin pretended to be Zitao. Zitao was so done with the mockeries so he quickly ran outside his common room, avoiding the annoying Kims.

 

 

He was running without seeing his surroundings, still feeling fretful when he bumped into someone and fell on his . Somehow, falling had been Zitao's personal talent lately.

 

 

 

"Oowww— what is—“

 

 

 

"Watch where you're going, brat."

 

 

 

Zitao froze when he saw the person who he bumped into. He was Yongguk, Kris' roommate and a 6th year prefect. Zitao was never fond with the older, since the other party pretty much hated Zitao by heart, not like he could blame him.

 

 

 

"Sorry..." Zitao mumbled, standing on his feet.

 

 

 

 

"Idiots will always be idiots." The older spat, walking away passed Zitao.

 

 

 

 

"Why...why do you hate me so much?" Zitao quietly muttered under his breath.

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk stopped his tracks and glanced to Zitao's direction with disgust.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You're only asking that now?" He scoffed. "That's because you're just a wimpy kid who can't do anything without Kris being by your side every ing second. That's because you always take all the liberty to do whatever you want since you've got the Head Boy backing you up. And above all, that's because you're just a filthy little mudblood!"

 

 

 

Zitao could only gaze on the floor, pursing his lips and sighed deeply. He knew the answers, and as long as Zitao remembered, the answers never changed.

 

 

 

"Just because few days ago you saved our asses, doesn't mean you're part of Slytherin."

 

 

 

Zitao suddenly felt his anger rising. When he decided to take all the blames from the Ravenclaw's statue incident, He wasn't doing it for such recognition or popularity by his housemates. He purely did it because he didn't want Jongin to get expelled from the Quidditch team, he didn't want the team got suspended and he didn't want to cause Kris anymore troubles.

 

 

 

Because he knew, no matter how hard he tried, there was no way to make his housemates accept him for who he was.

 

 

 

"Now piss off, mudblood. And stay away from us, especially Kris."

 

 

 

Zitao didn't bother answering and just like that, he left the room and walked into the halls.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Sehun begrudgingly walked around the castle area, wanting to get the fresh air. He sighed deeply, his swollen eye thanks to a certain Slytherin seeker. He couldn't believe he was going to get the detention with Jongin, and to make it worse, the Head Boys were going to join the two young seekers with the night patrol at the forest, meaning Kris Wu was going to be there.

 

 

 

He kicked the small rock on the ground, pulling out his hair in frustation. He was about to pick up the rock when he saw a very well known dark haired boy sitting on one of the school's bench, burrying his face on his knee. Sehun smiled and quietly walked to where the boy was, slowly sitting next to him and wrapped his arm on the boy's shoulder.

 

 

 

"Miss me?" Sehun snickered.

 

 

 

Zitao jolted in surprise, wiping his wet eyes with his sleeve until Sehun stopped his action.

 

 

 

"Sehun? Why are you here?" Zitao mumbled.

 

 

 

"Just throwing out my frustation outside my dormitory." Sehun shrugged. "What are you doing?"

 

 

 

"Just....throwing out my frustation outside my dormitory." Zitao muttered the same.

 

 

 

"What happened?" Sehun frowned.

 

 

 

"Nothing." Zitao sighed. He glanced to Sehun's side and frowned when he saw the nasty purple black ring on Sehun's eye.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for Jongin."

 

 

 

"Nah, this ain't even hurt." Sehun shrugged.

 

 

 

"Liar. It must hurts." Zitao the bruise. "You should go check to Madam Pomfrey."

 

 

 

 

"Don't wanna."

 

 

 

 

"Why are you so stubborn?"

 

 

 

 

"Just because."

 

 

 

 

"Come on, Sehunnie?"

 

 

 

Sehun groaned and shoved Zitao lightly, gaining a chuckle from the boy.

 

 

 

"Please stop calling me that. It's disgusting."

 

 

 

"I'll stop calling you that, if you promise to check to Madam Pomfrey." Zitao grinned.

 

 

 

 

"You're somewhat evil. Maybe finally you're a true Slytherin now?" Sehun scoffed.

 

 

 

 

"Maybe?" Zitao laughed.

 

 

 

 

"I'll check if you also go check." Sehun shrugged.

 

 

 

"What? Why me?"

 

 

 

"Look at that nasty bruise." Sehun pointed at Zitao's purplish corner of his lips. "What did you bump into this time?"

 

 

 

 

"It's- it's not like I bumped into something because I want to." Zitao pouted.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah? Then why?"

 

 

 

 

"I was just...." Zitao trailed and gasped in shock when he remembered why he got the bruise in the first place.

 

 

 

"That's right!!! Sehun, I found my wand!!!"

 

 

 

 

Zitao shouted and slapped Sehun's arm several times until Sehun needed to stop his best friend before he could make another damage to his precious body.

 

 

 

 

"What?! How?" Sehun equally shouted in excitement.

 

 

 

 

"This weird— crooked figure that turned out to be the Lady in Blue I told you?" Zitao spoke quietly. "Well, I literally ‘met’ her and she was holding my wand."

 

 

 

"What? But how come?!"

 

 

 

"I don't know! I think she was trying to tell me something..." Zitao said. "She kept appearing wherever I go. It's weird, Sehun!"

 

 

 

 

"So where is she now?"

 

 

 

"Well, I was wondering around the castle few hours ago. Then, I met this very cute dog-"

 

 

 

 

"Hold up. Dog? What dog?"

 

 

 

 

"It's a golden retriever, Sehunnie. Its name is Baozi and it’s a very cute dog." Zitao pouted. “Stop cutting my words and listen to me carefully.” Sehun could only rolled his eyes hearing his best friend’s dramatic action.

 

 

 

 

"Go on."

 

 

 

 

"So we went to the grand staircases together since I was curious about the Lady in Blue you know? And now it's just getting weirder."

 

 

 

 

Sehun listened to Zitao's story in a serious tone. After all, he was a prefect so solving the problem would be very much appreciated by the professors. Maybe if they solved this, Sehun didn't have to do the detention with Jongin?

 

 

 

 

"Anyway, you know that the paintings in the castle are alive? And they could walk around to the painting next to them?"

 

 

 

 

"Right."

 

 

 

 

"Now, when I saw the Lady in Blue, she wasn't alive just like any other paintings. And the old man painting next to her said he couldn't visit her which is werid right?"

 

 

 

 

Sehun was silent for few moments and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, Why did I only realize that she wasn't alive?"

 

 

 

 

"Yet she lurked around the castle and abandoned her frame. Someone must bewitched her."

 

 

 

 

"And where's your wand now?"

 

 

 

 

"About that...." Zitao bit his lips. "It's inside the painting."

 

 

 

 

"Inside what?" Sehun raised his brow. "Then how will we get it back?"

 

 

 

 

"I haven't figured that out." Zitao sighed. "That's why tomorrow Monday you have to come with me to get my wand back! Okay!" Zitao shook Sehun's body violently which Sehun stopped the boy before Zitao could destroy his whole body in the process.

 

 

 

 

"I want to, I do! But I can't" Sehun frowned. "Have you forgotten? I got detention with stupid Jongin for the whole week.."

 

 

 

Zitao showed a sad expression like a dejected puppy that Sehun didn't have the heart to just rejected his best friend like that. Of course, Sehun would very much wanted to help Zitao instead of going for the detention with Jongin but he couldn't help it could he?

 

 

 

 

"Why not ask Kris instead?"

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao stiffen on his seat hearing the name he didn't want to hear at the moment. Right now, whenever he heard Kris' name, his heart was being a mess and his brain stopped processing.

 

 

 

 

"He's....wasted at hospital wing so I can't ask him." Zitao lied.

 

 

 

 

"Right... I almost forgot that he was hit by a Bludger. That must hurt." Sehun cringed.

 

 

 

 

Zitao fidget on his seat, fiddling with his sweater in a weird manner. Somehow he wanted to ask about Sehun how he felt but he was not sure. But right now, Sehun was the only person he could count on, so why not?

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Sehun...."

 

 

 

 

"Yeah?"

 

 

 

 

"If....if my heart is beating so fast whenever a person is close to me or when I hear his name, or when my head is pretty much messed up whenever we're together or he does some unpredictable action...what is it called?" Zitao whispered.

 

 

 

 

"Huh? What kind of question is that? Did someone bully you again?" Sehun scoffed.

 

 

 

"What? No— I’m...I'm just curious…..?"

 

 

 

 

"Well, If you ask what you feel, that's undoubtly the feeling of fear." Sehun dumbly stated.

 

 

 

 

"F—fear?" Zitao widen his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"Yeah. You see, your heart rate always beat faster whenever you're scared and if he messes up with your head, then he must did some nasty , don't you think?"

 

 

 

 

"W—well...." Zitao furrowed his brows. Was it true? That he was scared of Kris?

 

 

 

"You're definitely scared of this person." Sehun proudly nodded.

 

 

 

"Then...what should I do?" Zitao sighed.

 

 

 

"What should you do? Normally you avoid the things you're scared of, no?" Sehun raised his brow.

 

 

 

 

"So...so I avoid him?" Zitao asked innocently.

 

 

 

 

"If I were you, then yes."

 

 

 

 

Zitao processed the words Sehun had told him. Was he really scared of Kris? Was Kris did something terrible that he messed up with Zitao’s head? If Zitao was scared of Kris, why did he want to always stay by Kris’ side? Why did Zitao like the ‘nasty’ things Kris did to him?

 

 

 

“So I really, like really have to avoid him?” Zitao asked one more time.

 

 

 

“Like I said, you—“

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"BABY PEACH!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Zitao and Sehun jolted in surprise when a boy with chubby cheeks and round eyes suddenly hugged him, suffocating the boy. Sehun gaped his mouth, feeling his best friend was pretty much being squished on the other boy's tight embrace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"We meet again baby peach!!!" The boy with brownish hair rubbed his cheek on Zitao's.

 

 

 

"A— Again?" Zitao wheezed, gasping for air like a fish and flailed his hand to make Sehun help him. Sehun did nothing and instead, stared at the now dying Zitao.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minseok!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan appeared from the hall, panting heavily like a chicken who lost its head and ripped Minseok off from Zitao. Sehun stared at the scene with a poker face expression, the whole event was too much to handle.

 

 

 

 

"Minseok, you're killing Zitao!" He scolded. “Zitao, are you alright?” Luhan softly patted Zitao’s cheek and rubbed his back in comfort. Zitao smiled in gratitude in return.

 

 

 

"But Luhan, I finally meet baby peach again!! I was waiting for him!!" The round cheek boy pouted.

 

 

 

"Um— Excuse me, but have we met?" Zitao quietly asked. He was beyond clueless on why the chubby cheek guy was acting like they knew each other and how did he know about Zitao's nickname as 'peach'?

 

 

 

Minseok gasped and put his hand on his chest like he was being offended.

 

 

 

 

"Have you forgotten me already?!" He dramatically shouted.

 

 

 

"F— forgotten?" Zitao asked confused.

 

 

 

He was going to ask any further questions when he took a glance at the red collar on the boy's neck. There was something written on the collar, and when he took a clear view of the writing, Zitao's eyes widened in shock.

 

 

 

 

"Baozi??!" Zitao shouted. "You'reYou're the golden retriever dog from earlier?!"

 

 

 

 

"Oh! so you do remember me!" Minseok Beamed. "I was getting worried when you didn't follow me to the basement."

 

 

 

 

"I did! You just disappeared...you were nowhere to be seen at the kitchen...." Zitao muttered. "I didn't know you were an Animagus..."

 

 

 

 

"What? I wasn't going to the kitchen..." Mibseok pouted. "I was going to the Hufflepuff's common room. I waited there."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hold on, what the 's going on? Who are you again? Why did you hug Zitao? What dog?Sehun bombarded the two boys with questions as he was getting more confused each time they spoke.

 

 

 

"I'm Minseok. 6th year Hufflepuff, specializing in transfiguration and I'm an Animagus myself." Minseok grinned proudly. "I just happened to meet baby peach at the halls when he was alone. He smelled good just like peaches so I followed him."

 

 

 

 

"It's Zitao...." He muttered.

 

 

 

Sehun furrowed his brows, still processing the words he just heard. So the chubby cheeks guy was the golden retriever dog Zitao had told him earlier and happened to be Luhan’s friend? How weird.

 

 

 

 

"And you're?" Minseok asked Sehun.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Sehun. 4th year. Zitao's best friend, a prefect and Gryffindor's Seeker."

 

 

 

 

"Wait...Oh Sehun?" Minseok raised his brow, pointing his finger at Sehun. Luhan was fidgeting uncomfortably behind the chubby cheeks boy and clutching his hem of shirt.

 

 

"You're THE Oh Sehun?"

 

 

 

 

"Yeah, why?" Sehun frowned.

 

 

 

 

"Wow!! Then You're Luhan's—”

 

 

 

 

"JUNIOR!!! YES, HE MEANT JUNIOR!!!" Luhan slapped Minseok's mouth with both of his hands, silently glaring at his friend since the other almost spilled Luhan's biggest secret-crush-with-Oh-Sehun.

 

 

 

 

"Ummm..right..." Sehun awkwardly laughed.

 

 

 

 

Luhan smiled sheepishly and shoved his friend behind him, gaining a protest from the other. He noticed the ugly black ring on Sehun’s right eye and frowned slightly.


 

 

 

“What happened to your eye?” Luhan quietly asked.

 

 

 

“This?” Sehun pointed on his swollen eye. “This is the majestic art creation by Kim ing Jongin at Quidditch.”

 

 

 

 

“Have you checked to Madam Pomfrey?” Luhan mumbled.

 

 

 

 

“No, and since Sehunnie here is being stubborn, do you think you can go with him instead, hyung?” Zitao grinned.

 

 

 

 

“M—me?” Luhan gulped.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, he refuses to go and wants someone older to go with him.”

 

 

 

“Stop lying, I did not say that.” Sehun groaned.

 

 

 

“So will you, hyung?” Zitao pleaded.

 

 

 

“Well I— ummm”

 

 

 

“Oh for goodness sake Luhan, just go!”

 

 

 

Minseok dragged Luhan to Sehun’s and both bumped into each other with Luhan on Sehun’s tight embrace. By the time Luhan almost flee, Minseok pushed the two by force, surprisingly quite strong for such a small figure.

 

 

 

 

“Now you two go before I bite one of your leg!” Minseok shouted.

 

 

 

Sehun confusedly walked away, dragging a blushing Luhan to the hospital wing from the Animagus boy since he did not want to get bitten.

 

 

 

“There, they’re finally gone.” Minseok huffed when the two figures were nowhere in sight.

 

 

 

 

                                                                       

Zitao awkwardly fidgeting on his seat, feeling a bit weird being with the human form of Baozi. Minseok glanced to where Zitao was sitting, grinning in delight and sat to where Sehun was sitting earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

“So Zitao right? Have you found a way to get your wand?” Minseok asked. He knew the whole commotion since Zitao told him when he was in a state of his Animagus form, probably spilling all Zitao’s secret such as his lost wand to the older.

 

 

 

 

“No…not yet…” Zitao quietly answered.

 

 

 

“Why don’t just ask Kris? He’s the Head Boy and you’re pretty close to each other right?” Minseok asked, confused.

 

 

 

“He’s…injured and now resting at the hospital wing.” Zitao answered.

 

 

 

“Well, that won’t be stopping him for helping you, I guess.” Minseok hummed.

 

 

 

“What? Why?”

 

 

 

“Because he just can’t shut up about you. At classes, he always brags how you two are close and that’s kind of annoying to be honest.” Minseok faked gagged. “In fact, I’m sure if you told him to drown himself in the Great Lake, he would instantly do that.”

 

 

 

“What are you saying?” Zitao got more confused.

 

 

 

“I’m saying…” Minseok sighed. “As long as it’s you, he’s willing to do anything.”

 

 

 

Zitao felt warm inside. He felt that his heart skipped a bit just by hearing the words that Kris was willing to do anything for him. He suddenly remembered the words Sehun said earlier.

 

 

 

“But I can’t possibly ask Kris...”

 

 

 

“What? Why not?” Minseok frowned.

 

 

 

“Because I have to avoid him…” Zitao whispered.  

 

 

 

“And why would you do that?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“B—because I’m scared of Kris.”

 

 

 

Sehun, you dumb dumb! Hahahaha

 

No taoris moments? Well, I’m just trying to keep in pace but hey, at least our Minseok is finnaly making his first appearance! He’s the golden retriever dog from the previous chapter tehee~ (but I guess you guys already knew that?) I feel sorry for him, took me twelve chapters to get him on the story (in his human form) T.T

 

Notes : If some of you don’t know what an Animagus is, it’s for someone who can transform him/herself into some shape of animal they desire or fits perfectly with their personality. For example, the most famous Animagus character in HP world is probably Sirius Black, as a large black dog went by ‘Padfoot’.

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well

 

Love, author<3