Part 4

Blurred Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Heol! So you’re going to Norway with those guys but me?”

Joy couldn’t hide her annoyed expression as soon as she heard the meeting result from Yeri. Red Velvet was casted for Youth Over Flower along with Winner was the first thing she heard as her foot set in their dorm. She had been really busy with her drama schedule that made her impossible to join any Red Velvet schedule outside Korea. Meanwhile, Seulgi didn’t even bother to give some response or calming the ex-maknae member. She was busy choosing the prettiest coat she had and hoping that it would fit to her backpack.

 

She stared blankly at her closet that filled with baggy clothes and padding coats. They were all in earth tone color. Damn! Now she realized she had never been into fashion and that means she would be doomed. Seulgi got up from the floor and reached her cell phone which was lying on the bed. Totally ignoring Joy who was still talking about how unfortunate she was and how she wanted a break from her tight solo schedule. She looked at her group chat with their manager, scrolled down the group chat and sigh deeply. Her cell phone was thrown to bed as she covered her face with her hand.

 

"Eonnie, can you be gentler to your phone?" Joy stopped her monologue as she saw Seulgi threw her cell phone like it was just a cheap thing that can be bought in a convenience store in front of their dorm. The cell phone lied pitifully on the bed. The screen was on and Joy could see from where she stood that it was their group chat.

 

"I don't have anything to pack." Seulgi sat on the floor, giving up to pack her clothes.

 

Joy crossed her arms and stared in confusion to Seulgi. "What does that mean? You have tons of clothes there." She burst out to Seulgi's closet and stood still in front of it.

 

"Oh, right. Eonnie, you're doomed. There's nothing pretty to pack." She looked at her with fake sad eyes. "How come you only have these baggy clothes, eonni? This won't make you stood out. Beside, this won't appeal to him." Joy pulled out one of the blouse with khaki color and put it on Seulgi. Now, she was judging her like she was an American Next Top Model contestant and she was the Tyra Banks.

 

"From what I heard .. Song Mino is a visual guy. He was this manly guy, which can instantly catch many girls attention. And how on earth that you could win him if you dressed like an countryside old lady?"

 

Seulgi scoffed upon hearing unnecessary analysis from her fellow member. She threw himself to the bed and closed her eyes. Packing had never been this hard. Especially when you had the mission to catch your crush attention and fashionista was never meant to be in the middle of your name.

 

She got up from the bed and grin widely. "Let's go to Lotte Mall tomorrow and help me find a decent coat!".

 

"Too bad, I have schedule for tomorrow."

 

"Let's go the next day after tomorrow then."

 

Joy shook her head. "Can not. Have a date with Sungjae."

 

"Ya!" Seulgi threw a pillow to Joy which she easily caught while laughing like a mad man. It was always fun for her to see Seulgi mad. "You promise me that friends always come before boyfriend. Now you do this to me?"

 

"Fine. Let's go next day after tomorrow. Err.. I mean, the next day after the day of tomorrow."

 

"No, you can't." Seulgi's wide grin didn't last that long as Irene entered the room with her hand full of the laundry she was going to wash. "We have schedules until the day we depart for Norway."

 

"What should I do then? I can't look like this while we travel. Can Jeongah Eonni just come with us?" Seulgi groaned in frustration mentioning their coordi stylist who has been working for them since their debut.

 

Irene pulled out the black padding coat from Seulgi's closet, some hoodies and put them on the floor. "Cut the crap Seulgi. Just bring these and be yourself."

 

"We're going to travel in budget not to attend a fashion show. No need to impress anyone."

 

"Well, but it seems like you forget that she had a crush on one of your travel partner." Joy rolled her eyes. Irene turned her back "Who?" Her eyes got bigger as she recalled the guy whom Seulgi always fangirling to. "Ah, Mino. My former dance partner. Sorry, I forgot. I can only remember how annoying their leader was.

 

" "Seung Yoon-i Oppa?"

 

Irene turned her back and glared to Yeri in disbelief as she heard the youngest being so suddenly close to Winner by calling them her Oppa. "Ya! Kim Yerim, since when did you get so close to him, now you dare call him oppa?"

 

Yeri put herself on the floor, sat beside Seulgi while drinking the banana yogurt. "Was it when we leave you alone while we went to the restroom? I saw you talking to them." Forcefully grabbing her banana yogurt, Seulgi tried to recall the moment she caught the youngest being all chatty and playful with her so called Oppa that she just met an hour before. Yeri and Winner just basically never met in person before, though she likes to listen to their song, their interaction was just limited to Yeri looked at Jin Woo with lovely eyes whenever he passed by her every time they attend the same event. This must be a dream come true for her to get to know someone she idolized in real life.

 

Yeri nod her head. "Yeah, they were all nice and funny. They told m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter