Part 1

Blurred Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already late night when the TvN staff still have meeting in regards to their new program. After succeeded with their Youth Over Flower program with Winner as a guest, they were trying to make another Youth Over Flower for Winner but this time with different concept. The last Youth Over Flower was unexpectedly did well especially since they didn't have a high expectation at first towards Winner, a group under YG company, if it's not for stupid betting between Na PD and Song Mino on New Jpurney To The West program, Winner would never be on their guest list. But Winner who looks really chic on stage with minimum experience in variety show and big name company behind them, unexpectedly were a bunch of dorks and the guy next door kind of persons. Staffs were so happy to work with them when they found out in real life Kang Seung Yoon, Kim Jin Woo, Lee Seung Hoon and Song Mino were so cooperative and humble. Not only the staffs, public also loves them. The high rating for their last Youth Over Flower program proved them that Winner was loved by public. 

 

It had been 15 minutes of silence since the Youth Over Flower staffs got dead lock over choosing who is to be the other guest in the new Youth Over Flower episode. Kim Min Gi, who is in charge as scriptwriter, staring blankly at her notebook. The yellow notebook in front of her is still clean. It just full of her doodling instead of program planning.

 

"You know what, I really can't think of any other group that can match with this program concept beside Red Velvet." She finally lift her head and stared at Na PD. As soon as she mentioned that group under SM Entertainment, other staffs were giving her a no-you-didn't-just-say-that expression. "They are doing well last year, also they had no scandal so far, is loved by public and become the trend group nowadays. You can also see their first reality show, and it was well received." Min Gi gave her suggestion with expectation that Na PD would accept her suggestion. 

 

Na PD stared back at her while playing with his pen on his left hand. "Red Velvet is good, I think. They have this girl next door vibe." 

 

"Yes, that's what I thought, PD-nim."

 

Na PD nod his head while staring at the whiteboard "I think it is possible for us to change the format a little bit."

 

"What do you mean by changing the format? We have been doing this thing for more than 5 years, People already familiar with our usual format."

 

"I know, that's why I want something different. People might be bored with our format even though our guest were all interesting, but still we need to change the format a bit."

 

Despite all the hesitation other staff's have, they know that Na PD is someone who can be relied on and always comes up with a genius idea that makes most of his program doing well in public. 

 

"we always start the program by kidnapping the guest and they have no idea when they go, where they go. This time, I want the guest to choose the destination by themselves. No more kidnapping, so they can prepared their luggage and stuffs. But still, they can't use their own money or card. Basically the rest of the program will be the same. It's just I want two groups, also group with opposite , to do this program together. I want to show how male and female in their youth travelling. Male most likely be more simple when travelling, while female might be more detailed. Since our program is called Youth travelling, I want show that travelling in your youth will be really fun.Like doing backpacking travel with you friend."

 

Other staffs listen to Na PD's explanation and having a deep thinking about what he just said. Come to think of it, It wasn't a bad idea, they actually like it. 

 

"I was very pleased to work with Winner for our last program, that's why I want them to appear in this season again. And as for their travel partner .." Na PD stop his words and pointing out to Min Gi with his pen ".. I think your idea is really good Min Gi. Red Velvet would be a compatible travel partner for them. They shot their first reality show and it did well. They also debut the same year as Winner, so it won't make them awkward towards each other since there will be no senior-junior relationship."

 

"Yeah, I think we should contact their m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter