Part 3

Blurred Lines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay guys, which one should we choose?”

Seungyoon asked his teammates and soon to be his travel partners, Red Velvet, as soon as Na PD and his crews left the meeting room. No one answered him yet, just a sound of giggled and murmured from the others filled the room. The others just couldn’t decide yet. It was their first time going to those countries, not to mention, their first long vacation after debut. Well, maybe for some people it is not only an opportunity to release their stress from their hectic schedule, but also a golden opportunity to chase their love interest.

Seungyoon leaned back to his seat and started to bite his nails waiting for someone to answer his question. He stared at the booklet of countries list that Na PD gave them before and thinking that it would be nice to go experience different culture in Nepal.

“It’s Norway, guys. Let’s go to Norway.”

Seungyoon straighten his body and stared in disbelief to the girl who sit in front him.

“Hey, we need a voting from the whole group not a sole decision from you, Irene-ssi.”

Irene shrugged her shoulders, giving him the I-don’t-care look. “but, isn’t it obvious that MOST OF US will choose Norway?”

“Really?” Seungyoon scoffed in disbelief. The way she emphasis her words that the others most likely follow her choice annoyed him to death. He glared back at her. “Okay, by MOST OF US, can you mention their name?”

Irene looked around at her teammates, hundred percent sure that they would agree with her choice.

“Seulgi, Seunghwa –“ She haven’t even finished mentioning her teammates when Seulgi cut her words off.
 

“I want to go to Nepal.." giving her innocent and cheery look, Seulgi said her desired destination out loud. She didn’t even realize that Irene glared at her. If looks could kill then Seulgi totally were already cut into pieces.
 

"Me too" Jinwoo stood up from his seat and giving Seulgi a high-five.

"I dont think we can go hiking" Seunghoon said quickly, disagree with Jinwoo and Seulgi and successfully made them both froze at their high-five moment.

"Why?"

“You never hike a mountain before, two days won’t be enough to prepare your body to hike a mountain."

“Did you forget that I've been living in an island for 20 years?"

Seunghoon let out a small sigh. He surely knows that Jinwoo is a real man. Having spent his childhood and young adulthood in an island with tough weather definitely shaped Jinwoo to a real tough man. Well, physically.

“Hyung, island and mountain is different. You can't mess up with nature. What if you were blown away by the snowstorm? You haven’t thought that far, right?"

Seulgi sat back to her seat looking disappointed. She really want to experience new things and hiking is a whole new level of new experience for her but also deep inside she knew what Seunghoon said was true. No one should go hike a mountain without preparation especially physical training.

"Guys, guys, I think Norway is good. We can take a road trip through Scandinavia." All heads were turning to Mino, whose eyes were glued to his phone while his finger scrolling the phone screen. Looks like he was reading something in his phone.

Jinwoo blink his eyes in confusion upon hearing the Scandinavia word for the first time.

“Scandi.. what?"
 

"Scandinavia. Countries located at North Europe. You know, Finland, Norway, Iceland .. we could see blue ice lagoon in Iceland."

All the boys looked at Mino with confused eyes. This guy was famous

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter