Special Chapter 1

Fools

Junkai was at Yuan's house, just hanging out.

"My hero!!" Yangmi smirked as she hugged Junkai.

Junkai rolled his eyes as he hugged back.

"You look happy today."

"She sure does. She wanted to have a sleepover yet she kept on ignoring me last night. She's too busy watching that Japanese drama."

"How did you even get to Japanese?"

"There was a Japanese transferee-"

"A handsome one that's why she took notes." 

Yangmi whacked Yuan's head which made the latter whine.

"But it's a really cute story. I recommended it to Qianxi. I think he'll like it."

"I don't think he's the cheesy type, Yangmi." Yuan raised an eyebrow.

"I know. But I told him to take some notes." Yangmi shrugged with a chuckle as she went back to the guest room.

Back at the shared dorm, Junkai chuckled as he saw Qianxi curled into a ball at the bed.

"What are you doing there, kitten?"

"What are you saying?" Qianxi laughed as he still has his eyes on his phone.

"You're curled up as if you're asking me to hug you."

"Then why don't you?"

"I will." Junkai lied down and stole one earphone from Qianxi to also listen to what the latter is watching.

"Is this what Yangmi is watching?"

"Oh, she told you too. It's a bit cute."

"What is it about?"

"It's about a unintelligent girl who fell in love with someone out of her league. The guy is so awesome. He's on top of everything."

Junkai hummed, as a sign of Qianxi to tell him more, while placing an arm around Qianxi's waist.

"The guy might've been out of her league, but guess what." Qianxi paused the episode to look at Junkai who was looking at him.

"The guy still chose her. She might've been stupid but he still wants her."

"That sounds cliche, even for you." Junkai raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"Maybe I'm starting to like the typical things." Qianxi kissed Junkai's nose before resuming the episode.

"She's for me. I need her. For me to be truly myself, is only when Kotoko is by my side."

Junkai smiled as he could see a tear trying to escape Qianxi's eye.

"If you wanted romance, you should've told me. Junkai chuckled as he buried his face on Qianxi's neck.

"I'm not asking you of anything. Being with you is enough for me."

Junkai smiled and kissed the side of Qianxi's neck.

For the past few time, the two were religiously watching the drama.

"I chose you. Be more confident."

Junkai faced Qianxi and saw the latter biting his lips and in deep thought.

So Junkai held Qianxi's hand and paused the episode with his other hand.

"Huh? What is it, Wangwang?" Qianxi faced Junkai as he intertwined their fingers.

"I chose you in the past. I choose you right now in this instance. And I'll be choosing you in the future. You will always be my choice. Believe in yourself. I mean, you're not my husband yet but we'll get there."

"Kai..."

"I don't know... I feel like you want to hear that part from my mouth."

"It was nice to hear from you." Qianxi smiled as hugged Junkai.

Junkai chuckled as he kissed Qianxi's ear and placed his arms around Qianxi's waist.

"I love you."

"I love you too, Wang Junkai."

That next day, Junkai was part of the committee for the heartthrob booth. Bad idea.

"Why me?"

"Wutong already sacrificed himself in the marriage booth which will hurt me more. The least you could do is the heartthrob booth. They won't even hug you anywhere else." Yinke pouted.

"You out of all people should know how insecure Qianxi is."

Yinke sighed but before he could talk, Qianxi entered the room and patted Yinke on the back.

"No worries. I won't let my best friend suffer the jealousy alone."

"Qian, I don't need to do it." Junkai frowned.

"I want you to. Wutong didn't need to do it either but he's still out there. You should too." Qianxi cupped Junkai's cheeks.

Junkai sighed as he only nodded his head.

Qianxi smiled as he put lipstick on himself and kissed Junkai's cheek, leaving a kissmark.

"You're open for business."

Junkai smiled slightly before kissing Qianxi full on the lips.

"You're the only of this business."

"I know." 

Junkai sighed as wore the signage with a PHOTOBOOTH COMPANION on it.

Later, a lot of girls came squealing and lining up.

"Wow, how handsome is your boyfriend really?"

"As awesome as Irie-kun." Qianxi smiled.

"What? Who's Irie-kun? And isn't that Japanese?"

"Wow, my hero is raising money with his pretty face? That's a good strategy."

The two looked behind them to see Yangmi chuckling.

"Yangmi, hi." 

"Hi Qianxi, hi Yinke. I can't believe that they really allow outsiders to participate in your booth."

"They said that any form of strategies, only legal ones, are free. We didn't bring a drug but a heartthrob." 

"Using your boyfriends for grades are sad really." Yangmi tsked the two.

"I'll just go look after Wutong. He might marry someone for real." Yinke pouted before walking away.

"Wutong is in the marriage booth? Poor brides." Yangmi laughed.

"The drama is good."

"You finished it already?" Yangmi's eyes widen.

"Two episodes left." Qianxi smiled sheepishly as he scratched his nape.

"You didn't leave your bedroom or even washed? Junkai didn't nag you?"

"He was also watching with me." 

"So he also got hooked?" Yangmi laughed.

"He said he only wanted to spend time with me but I'm pretty sure he was tearing up a bit at episode 6 as well." 

"So how was it so far?"

"I didn't tell Junkai about it but it made me at ease." Qianxi took a deep breath before exhaling with a smile.

"At ease with what?"

"I have serious issues with my insecurities. I never feel enough for Junkai."

"And?"

"The drama... I relate to it in some terms. I shouldn't feel any doubt because he doesn't give me a reason to. He has eyes for me."

"Only you." Yangmi held both Qianxi's hands.

Qianxi smiled as he pulled Yangmi in a hug.

The booth was closing and Junkai grinned.

"Finally." Junkai took off the signage.

"Aw, can't you accompany one more?"

"It's already time for me to go back to the CEO of this booth."

"You're already talking to him."

Junkai immediately turn around. 

Qianxi was there with a pout on his face.

"It's already closed because I'm saving my best look for the best person." 

"Oh really?"

"Mhm, now shall we take a picture?"

Qianxi nodded as he pressed the button and dived right in to Junkai's arms.

"3,2,1 cheese!