I love you, stupid.

Fools

Qianxi went to the open field of Beijing University of Performing Arts.

Yuan sighed as his hold on Qianxi's hand was shaky because the latter was trying to control his sobs.

"Junkai would never cheat on me. He only sees me." Qianxi mumbled to himself.

"Maybe you're friend just really mistook Junkai." 

Qianxi only nodded.

The two hid behind a tree when Jiyu and Junkai appeared with Jiyu holding a bouquet of red roses.

Yuan hugged Qianxi from behind because the latter was covering his sobs with his palm.

"Thank you for today. It means a lot and... I had fun." Junkai grinned.

"No worries. I would do it again anyday."

Qianxi took out his cellphone and called Junkai.

"Qianxi?"

"Hi..."

"Hey, what's wrong? Why do you sound so down?"

"Nothing much."

"When will you be home? The dorm is so lonely without you."

"You aren't home, Wang Junkai."

"W-What?"

"I know you aren't home."

Junkai looked at Jiyu in panic but Jiyu only looked at him in confusion.

"You're home?"

"Doesn't even matter. Where are you?"

"Qian... are you angry at me?"

"I... I can never be angry at you and you know that. I'm just sad that you're lying to me."

"I'll get home, just stay there."

"No need."

Jiyu and Junkai turned back to see Qianxi and Yuan who emerged from behind the tree.

"Qianxi..."

"I'm more hurt than confused right now. It's been a really long day." Qianxi sighed as he pushed back his hair.

"Qianxi, I thought you were going to help Yuan?"

"It wouldn't take that long. You should've asked if I would take that long so I wouldn't have to catch you, shouldn't you?" Qianxi looked up at the sky to prevent himself from crying.

"Qianxi, don't be angry at Jiyu. She did nothing wrong."

"Like I said, I'm not angry. I'm sad and hurt more than anything." 

"Well, I am. What the heck is this, Junkai?" Yuan furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yuan, just listen to me for a second."

"This is so messed up. First, you forgot your anniversary then you-"

"Wait, you remember our anniversary?" Junkai widen his eyes at Qianxi.

"Why would I forget something like that?" Qianxi mumbled as he looked at his shoes.

Junkai wordlessly took the bouquet from Jiyu's grasp and gave it to Qianxi who only raised an eyebrow.

"Come with me." Junkai took Qianxi's vacant hand as they enter the front field of the school.

"Where is he taking him?" Yuan frowned.

"You'll see." Jiyu smirked as he pulled Yuan along to hide.

Qianxi was then blindfolded by Junkai.

"It's already dark. And you know I have a bad experience with being blindfolded."

"Which is why you have to hold my hand. You trust me, right?"

"I do."

Junkai smiled before kissing Qianxi's hand.

"Then just follow me."

Soon, Junkai let go of Qianxi's hand which made the latter panic.

"W-Where are you going?"

"Relax, I'm just going to take off your blindfold, Yangyang. Don't be too needy."

Qianxi frowned before elbowing Junkai's stomach which made the latter groan.

"You deserve that." Qianxi smirked before opening his eyes.

Qianxi was so amazed.

The field was designed with sparkly cranes on the floor. There is also a piano on the side and in the middle of the cranes is a table for two. And weirdly enough, the dishes look familiar.

"W-Wait... isn't that-"

"Yeah, don't be angry at Yangmi but she has a blabber mouth and told me that you were going to surprise me as well."

"W-What? I don't really understand what's happening."

Junkai chuckled before taking both of Qianxi's hands.

"Jiyu helped me in decorating so she was with me for a long time. She was supposed to give you the bouquet before you return back home but then Yangmi told me about your plan so we had to change it a bit."

"But Yuan-"

"Yuan didn't know. Yangmi wanted to a bit." Junkai laughed.

"I-I..."

"Sit on the chair while I start what I practiced." Junkai kissed Qianxi's cheek before pushing Qianxi to sit.

"What practice?"

"Just listen." Junkai winked before sitting on the chair and readying himself in front of the piano.

Qianxi was surprised because Junkai rarely shows off his musical ability. Wutong and Yinke don't even know that Junkai can sing or play an instrument even though they've been friends for years.

"This song is for a special person. I cannot believe it's been a year since I confessed. It feels like a long time. And I only learned how to play this yesterday so I will only be singing the chorus." Junkai laughed which made Qianxi smile.

Soon, the piano was heard and Qianxi smiled wider.

"Wo men zhi jian de ju li hao xiang hu yuan you hu jin. Ni ming ming bu zai wo shen bian wo que jue de hen qin. Haaaah. Zhe yi ke wo zhen de xiang shuo ming. Wo xin li de mi mi shi ni gei de tian mi." 

Qianxi could feel himself tearing up as he subconciously stood up.

"Wo men zhi jian de ju li mei tian yi dian dian kao jin. Zhe shi zhong bie ren wu fa li jie de te shu gan qing. Haaaah. Wo yao rang quan shi jie dou qing xi. Wo xin li de mi mi shi wo hui yi zhi shen ai zhe ni. Shen ai zhe ni." 

As soon as Junkai stood up, Qianxi ran to him to hug him.

Junkai who was surprised at first, caught him just in time.

"Are you that happy?" Junkai muttered with a smile as he kissed Qianxi's earlobe.

Qianxi could only nod as he inhaled Junkai's scent. He feels like he'll cry if he talks anytime soon. 

"Happy anniversary, Qian. One down, a lot more years to go." 

Qianxi laughed before pulling away from the hug to gaze at Junkai.

"Happy anniversary to the both of us." Qianxi smiled as he cupped Junkai's cheeks.

"Who knew I would actually grow the courage to tell you I love you, huh?"

Qianxi softened as he stared at Junkai's glassy eyes. The latter was close to tears, huh?

"What would've happen if I didn't say it, I don't feel like imagining." Junkai s his arms around Qianxi's waist.

"I'll wait for you and if I can't wait any longer, then I will be the one to tell you how much you mean to me." Qianxi carressed Junkai's cheek as a tear mindlessly escaped the latter's eye.

"Thank you."

Qianxi only nodded before closing the gap between their lips.

After the kiss, Yangmi coughed loudly and Jiyu chuckled.

"I understand how much you love each other but the night is getting colder so I think you'd like it if you'd eat already."

"Yangmi's right. Qianxi especially cooked real hard today." Yangmi smirked.

"Shut up, Yangmi." Qianxi groaned as he buried his face in Junkai's neck.

"I guess I'll have to ask Yuan first if it's edible?" 

"Hey!" Qianxi pinched Junkai's nape which made the other groan.

"You like hurting me today."

"You deserve it all, Wangwang." Qianxi stuck his tongue out.

Junkai pouted before they sat down to eat.

After a while, the two were back at the dorm.

"I really thought you forgot today." Qianxi pouted.

"Well, you asked if there was anything special today so I decided to just carry on with it." Junkai shrugged as he lied down next to Qianxi and placed an arm above Qianxi's waist.

"I almost cried in the bathroom."

Junkai cooed as he kissed Qianxi's cheek.

"I'm sorry. Yuan told me you cried before going to school."

"I'm sorry. I thought of worse events."

"It's okay. I'm glad you chose to trust me."

"No, it's not. I should learn to stop jumping into conclusions. A bit hard though because you're so amazing inside and out." Qianxi sighed. 

"You're the amazing one here."

"We're both amazing. I don't want to argue with you on this, Wang Junkai." Qianxi rolled his eyes.

"Then what do you suggest you do?"

"I don't know. I'm always like this."

"Then let me remind you time and time that I love you." Junkai caressed Qianxi's cheek.

"Is that okay?" Qianxi bit his lip.

"It is. You just have to believe me, okay?"

"I will." 

"I love you. So much."

"I know." Qianxi smiled before kissing Junkai.

"So let me love you for a long time." 

Qianxi nodded before burying his head unto Junkai's chest.

"I love you too, stupid. More than you'll ever know."

With that, Junkai pulled Qianxi close to him. If that was possible.