My mind

Fools

I'll take you into my mind. Baby, want your love. Baby, want your love. Oh Oh

Junkai was skipping through the hallways. Everyone who would pass by would chuckle because obviously, Qianxi is the reason of his giddiness.

But Qianxi was clueless though. 

"Hi, Yangyang!" 

Qianxi raised an eyebrow as he stared at Junkai who is weirdly glowing today.

"Hi... what's the occassion today?"

"Nothing." Junkai tried to hide his grin which just made Qianxi more curious.

"Really? You know that you can't hide anything from me, Wang Junkai." Qianxi crossed his arms.

"That's why I don't hide anything from you." 

"Then why are you so happy today?"

"Can't I be happy?" Junkai pouted.

"Of course you can. You're just strangely happy today." 

Junkai blinked before shrugging. He just feels happy, really.

"Anyway, enough about me. Let's go to Yuwen's house for the group project." Junkai held Qianxi's hand as they rode the bus.

At Yuwen's house, Yuwen and Yuhao are chuckling at how radiating Junkai is while making the robot's hand and Qianxi could only stare in confusion.

"Did you ask him to marry you, Qianxi ge? He looks so happy." Yuhao laughed.

"I wish I knew." Qianxi looked at Yuhao in exasperation.

"He looks so cute, aw." Yuwen squealed.

Qianxi smiled a bit as he looked back at Junkai. Happiness suits Junkai so much. Maybe he'll just be happy for today.

After the group project, Junkai suggested walking on the way home and Qianxi just let him drag him.

"Aren't you tired?"

"Nope. If you're tired, I can carry you." 

"It's okay."

"Are you okay? Why do you look so deep in thought?" Junkai laughed as he intertwined his fingers with Qianxi.

"Well, I'm still curious."

Junkai laughed again as he pecked Qianxi's cheek.

"What was that for?" Qianxi blushed as he glared at Junkai.

"Stop being so curious. I'm just really happy today. There's no reason behind it except for you." Junkai smiled.

Qianxi could feel himself melting at Junkai's smile.

"But this kind of happy is not really normal, Kai. So you aren't really happy everyday?" Qianxi raised an eyebrow.

"Hey, don't be sad. That's not what I meant." Junkai frowned as he held unto both of Qianxi's shoulder.

"I'm sorry. Did I ruin your mood?" Qianxi looked at Junkai with worried eyes. He didn't mean to make the aura like this.

"Well, sort of. But trust me when I say that I'm always happy whenever you're in my mind and that's 24/7 so yeah, I'm always really happy everyday."

Qianxi nodded his head and kept quiet. He just ruined Junkai's mood.

Junkai sighed as they continued their walk.

Qianxi lied on Junkai's bed with a sigh.

Junkai begged Qianxi to sleep at his house because tomorrow is Sunday anyways.

"Why did you have to ruin Junkai's happy mood, Yi Yang Qianxi?" Qianxi mumbled as he stares at Junkai's starry ceiling.

Junkai left the bathroom and chuckled after seeing Qianxi sprawled on his bed.

"Save some space for me too, you know."

Qianxi rolled over to his side and faced Junkai, who lied down on his side.

"Hey, don't think too much about what happened today. I don't want to ruin your mood." Qianxi pouted.

"No worries. My mood will go up again tomorrow morning when your face is the first thing I'll see when I wake up." Junkai grinned.

Qianxi smiled as he kissed Junkai's nose.

"The smiley Junkai really suits you, you know. You always make me fall deeper." Qianxi caressed Junkai's cheek.

"Seriously, smiley?" 

"I love it when you're happy."

"Then you should always love me."

"I always love you." 

Junkai smiled and pulled Qianxi by the waist to bump their noses against each other.

Qianxi could feel his heartbeat speeding up as Junkai's breath tickles his cheeks.

"I guess, I'm just really happy the delegate thing is over." Junkai gazed at Qianxi with a grin.

"Oh." Qianxi chuckled.

"Thinking about other people is a bit burdensome, you know. Especially if it's not you." Junkai stole a peck on the lips after talking which made Qianxi pinch his arm.

"So that's it?"

"Mhm. I have a question."

"What?" Qianxi raised an eyebrow.

"Do you prefer smiley Junkai rather than Junkai you always see?"

Qianxi chuckled as he pulled himself closer that his forehead was touching Junkai's.

"I don't care. I prefer Junkai, no matter what aura he shows off." 

Junkai grinned before kissing Qianxi.

Qianxi smiled in the kiss.

Junkai suddenly pulled out of the kiss and placed a soft kiss on Qianxi's forehead.

"That's enough lips kissing for today. I can hardly breathe." 

Qianxi laughed.

The next morning, Junkai bolted up right and looked to his left and was relieved to see Qianxi still sleeping.

"I woke up first." Junkai smiled as he removed the strands of hair on Qianxi's face.

Junkai wanted to wake up first and see Qianxi sleeping because it was always the other way around.

Junkai placed his cheek on his palm as he stare at his lover.

Lover.

Junkai smiled even wider at the thought of Qianxi being his lover. Even after 6 months, it still gets to him.

After a while, Junkai decided that it's time to wake up so he pulled Qianxi up.

"Junkai." Qianxi whined with closed eyes.

"Wake up, Yangyang. It's 9 am. We need to make breakfast."

"There's no school. Let's just sleep in." Qianxi yawned.

"I want that too but we haven't eat dinner last night."

Qianxi could only nod but made no movement.

Junkai rolled his eyes and carried Qianxi like a sack of rice.

"Wait, Wang Junkai! Put me down!" Qianxi's eyes widen.

"You're taking too long." Junkai tsked before going downstairs with Qianxi on his shoulder.

"Good morning, Kai. Good mor- Junkai, put Qianxi down." 

Junkai laughed before gently placing Qianxi on the chair.

"Good morning, Mrs. Wang." Qianxi smiled shyly.

"Good morning, Qianxi. Did my son already bother you this early?"

"He was taking too long, ma." Junkai shrugged.

"Anyway, I have to go to work. I'll see you later."

The couple waved goodbye as Mrs. Wang left.

"Seriously, Junkai. What time did you wake up?"

"A bit after 8, I guess."

"That early? What did you do for so long?"

"Stare at you." 

Qianxi choked on his food for a while.

"Hey, eat properly." Junkai frowned as he patted Qianxi's back.

"You did what? You're so creepy, Wangwang." Qianxi glared.

Junkai just stuck his tongue out.

After a while, Qianxi was doing the dishes when Junkai s his arms around Qianxi's waist.

"What is it?"

"I forgot something."

"Hmm?" Qianxi raised an eyebrow.

"Good morning, Qian." Junkai kissed Qianxi's cheek.

Qianxi tried to hide his smile but failed so he chuckled.

"Good morning to you too, Kai."

Junkai grinned before skipping to the living room.